Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

3 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

The 98 cut of ssh is wank.  Mediocre cut of ssh at best. 

In your opinion, and frankly for you to suggest that someone (me) doesnt know any better for enjoying it is laughable at best. 

Give your head a shake :wanker:

Edited by GSZZ
  • Like 4

Enjoyment of weed is so subjective, one man’s boof is another man’s holy grail. 

To blanket label a certain cut that’s supposedly been around for 20+ years as wank is lol 

• Like 8

We used to have a pre 2001 ssh fwiw, whatever bpb put in that Amsterdam Nights is clearly a different animal all together :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lildaveham said:

Enjoyment of weed is so subjective, one man’s boof is another man’s holy grail. 

To blanket label a certain cut that’s supposedly been around for 20+ years as wank is lol 

I tried it. It’s bland. Maybe people rate it for commercial reasons. I’ve had well better hazes from seed myself when it comes to taste.

• Like 3

@GSZZ The 98 cut of super silver haze aint bad but it's only about 80% as good as a couple other cuts of ssh floating around so i mean depending on how high ur standards go you could call the 98 cut wank but that might be a bit harsh but its a long way from being the best cut (and thats talking in quality terms only) One of the ssh cuts that outshines the 98 does it not only in quality but in yield and vigour too so theres levels to this shit

• Like 3

I like it, I made a cross with it, I don't see the part where I asked for anyones opinion on whether they like it or not, and I don't see how it was an invitation to have my intelligence or ability questioned? lol save your breath next time. 

• Like 3

I didn't like 98 either. Was slightly above average at very best. Have kept the 'group cut' as it's essentially a better structured, louder version. So there you all go have another opinion you didn't ask for.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

...Alright I suppose if you didn't know better.

I guess the people who've kept her around for 25 years must be next level ignorant I guess... maybe they're just misguided or perhaps they're too lazy to look for "better" weed...

People say the similar things about this that and the other cut. It never ends. Music, film, fashion, food etc etc the list goes on.

I find these weird little tribal loyalties fascinating. It's ok that different people like different things. There's no need to talk down to people who are into different things. It's just weird.

• Like 6

Probably get shit for this but I found a good keeper in sweet seeds sweet amnesia lol absolutely caked in resin and good solid 8 weeker. Does the job for me anyway best haze you will find in my area by far 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, NezA said:

I guess the people who've kept her around for 25 years must be next level ignorant I guess

And here's the rub..........nobody had heard of this cut a few years ago. It vanished for 20 years and magically surfaced. 

Nobody knows anyone that was growing it 5 hears ago or ten or twenty who's held it all this time as far as I can see.

Tbh we suspect its actually a much newer cut than claimed from newer stock with a good story attached to sell.

We had high hopes, expecting it to blow our cut away. Lots of us were disappointed it didn't live up to the hype that's all.

Most of the people now growing and smoking the 98 have no baseline of what a really good ssh can be. Very few have grown it alongside original cuts. Everyone that hss has agreed with what I've said. I didn't talk down to anyone. My comment wasn't aimed at anyone and was suprised tbh when it was taken as such. 

It's like me saying I drove a Ford ka at the weekend and thought it was crap compared to my ferrari. Then someone with a Ford ka chiming in thinking it was a personal insult because they rate it as the best thing ever.

Was merely passing comment on a haze cut I've tried in a tread talking about hazes. Hadn't read much to catch up. Not quite sure why others who have the cuts think me not rating it as a personal attack on them. Weird. Ego much? I've not been round much, have I missed the part where I can't pass comment on plants now for fear of upsetting someone else that likes it 

lollol

Wtf has this place become.

Even vrg never got his shirt up if I said I thought the blues cut was crap.

Which is another crap cut that's been held for decades.

I'm out.

I remember why I don't come here much anymore now 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 6

I’ve smoked ten times tastier amnesia in the Dam. I actually found a joint of 98ssh last week in my drawer and have to say it’s no different from the standard haze that’s about everywhere. Maybe people like the 98 because it’s done in 9 weeks. I’m not interested in bland weed though . 

• Like 1

Oddly some people always  think it's all  about them!

Nothing stranger than folk. lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

personal insult because they rate it as the best thing ever.

Putting words in my mouth. I said it was a good cut, that I like, and I mentioned id made a cross with it. Who said it was the best cut ever? 

47 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Even vrg never got his shirt up if I said I thought the blues cut was crap.

I've "got my shirt" up not because of your opinion of the cut, frankly I couldn't care less what you thought - I've took exception that you've used it as an oppurtunity to attempt to shit on a cross I've made before I've even released it (why else did you pipe up?)  and then to hype your own cut/cross which you sell off site so you don't have to support uk420 :wanker:  (remind you of anyone?) 

• Like 1

Got to say Blackpool does look like you throwing shade around, and if you selling your own elsewhere then that is a bit suss.

Thought you rated the autos above everything else anyway. :skin_up:

• Like 1