Best Haze in seed form for that incensy/frankincense smell/taste

Amanojaku

Thought I'd resurrect this thread to see how everyone's Haze hunt was coming along, a year down the line?

I'm currently just growing my own cross, a hybrid of 'Celia x Kali China Haze'. I've also picked out a beautiful male from the strain to knock up some F2s! I also plan to hit up my choosen BA#75 Haze mother too! As well as the Celia mother I have too! So clearly that's me for the next year or so :skin_up:

I wouldn't care, I've got all sorts of interesting things to start; Issac Haze, Meridian Haze, Amnesia Haze x Panama, Old School Haze x A#5 etc

Got enough stuff to keep me going many years already but curious if anyones anticipatimg any new releases or anything I could score?

• Like 5

Been solely growing a nice Lemon haze(London cut) x Jack Herer f9(Sannies) *London Gentleman* for a wee while now from subbie seeds.

That cat piss/sweaty lemons stood out amongst the whole pack.

Insane growth/roots and a very hardy plant, would be devastated if I ever lost it. Taken it at 7/9/10 week and it's a great smoke regardless.

Started some Ammi fems but mulched them as I wasnt impressed with the vigour/clonability. Didnt even flower them out as I'm not in the market for boof. 

• Like 2

On 8/31/2022 at 5:35 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Oldtimers haze from a few years ago outdoors in Alaska.

large.125128595_427037788495383_9060490279863094036_n.jpg

“Dave’s not here, man.” “No man....it’s me, Dave, man!”   

I posted photos of it indoors too in the strain talk section a while back. 

• Like 1

On the topic of “hazes”...specifically relevant to Holland. 

I just got a cut that I seriously doubt the authenticity of, but we’ll see. Alleged to be something something it came from

nevil’s grow yadda yadda yadda probably not true at all blah blah blah so on and so forth 

supposedly (NL5 x HzC) x (Sk1 x HzC) 

if it turns out to be anything close to what my

mind says it *should* be like I’ll self it and send in s1. 

but that doesn’t do anyone any good for a year or so.

• Like 5

I'll ping up a pic of some Amsterdam Nights i chopped a couple of hours ago when im finished and get the tent full all hung up, shes a different animal under LED's compared to hps , proper foxtaily donkey dicks of lovely ssh heavy smoke :D

:yinyang:

• Like 4

So im no David Bailey.

large.received_349827764135966.jpeg

Im proper impressed with this gal , she dominates everything she's grown with.

4 or 5 runs now and I have a plan for her too, I've got some KC Brains Haze special in t'fridge solely for the purpose of finding Amsterdam Nights a pollen donor and making some haze subbies for sending in :D

Jobs for 2024 innit :skin_up:

• Like 16

15 hours ago, -=DrGreenThumb=- said:

I'm currently just growing my own cross, a hybrid of 'Celia x Kali China Haze'. I've also picked out a beautiful male from the strain to knock up some F2s! I also plan to hit up my choosen BA#75 Haze mother too! As well as the Celia mother I have too! So clearly that's me for the next year or so :skin_up:

I'm well pleased to see the celia bx line being kept around in hybrids and mums by yourself and others. To me thats the biggest reassurance I did a good job on them, moreso than completely selling out as rather than sitting in stock going off, or being put in some dusty old seed collection to never be seen again, they're out there living on which is what Ot1 wanted.

15 hours ago, -=DrGreenThumb=- said:

if anyones anticipatimg any new releases or anything I could score?

I've got two Haze/ NLD dominant hybrids planned for release early next year, they've had a small test run, I'm just giving them a bigger test run now so I can see a bit more of whats in the lines and take some pictures lol 

The first to drop will probably be around January time called Tribute which is (Celia x Lot5evo). Its not an Oldtimer1 line... its just a tribute :yep: Much less of that Blueberry influence.

The second drop which will be a bit later is called "Geysers of Triton" which is (1998 Super Silver Haze x Lot5evo), two great heavyweight haze hybrids brought together - named as such because Triton is a moon of Neptune, that fires frost geysers into the sky 5 miles high. Reflective of the how the plants look, and how high you get lollol

Edited by GSZZ
  • Like 24

2 hours ago, GSZZ said:

Its not an Oldtimer1 line... its just a tribute

In the words of Jack Black:

"This is not the greatest line in the world, no. This is just a tribute!"

• Like 7

On 07/10/2023 at 10:52 PM, Cajafiesta said:

“Dave’s not here, man.” “No man....it’s me, Dave, man!”   

I posted photos of it indoors too in the strain talk section a while back. 

Funny how things work out over the years, these were made in asia and then re done in alaska.:yinyang:

• Like 1

The 98 cut of ssh is wank.  Mediocre cut of ssh at best. 

Crap by comparison to other ssh cuts. Alright I suppose if you didn't know better.

"Chosen by nevil" "cup winning cut"

My arse. I'm flowering off my mum now and haven't taken cuts. She doesn't even deserve a place in the stable long term tbh. 

If anyone's wanting a real nice haze in seed I'd highly recommend aces c5 x kali china. 

I found a keeper that's superb. Haze but completely different to the usual. 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

@blackpoolbouncer which silver haze did you use in the Amsterdam Nights? Ive straight up forgotten.

A different one. One that was hunted for a commercial grow from original seed 20 odd years ago that was kept all this time. Its got no name other than the group cut.

It's the one for me. Weve searched high and low for a better cut and nowts come close yet.

• Like 3