Two Quickies, Kush and Critical+

Smokebelch

When I had watered them after I had filled them up with compost I noticed how nice one of them looked with the little water drops all over it so out came the camera and I got some nice shots of it.

Quick Kush seedling

large.P1040822.jpg

large.P10408263.jpg

large.P1040821.jpg

large.P10408302.jpg

large.P10408265.jpg

large.P1040830.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 12

@Smokebelch Stunning shots mate ;)

Your picking this camera game up and fast. That new piece of kit is definitely paying off :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

@badbillybob @Dinafem-MarkCheers dudes, yeah I am loving the camera, its a lot of fun experimenting with it and I how have a tripod which takes it to a whole new level of experimenting.

Its now 12 days since I wetted the seeds and as usual all 4 Dinafem plants are flying along and looking really healthy, they seem to have enjoyed the extra compost and have put on a rapid spurt of growth since I buried them.

I am thinking now they are proper little plants I may get the big tent up and running at the weekeend and make use of the 400w Mh that is in there sitting idle.

I took some photos yesterday and I have got a bit confused which are which so I will just post them all together, its a logistical nightmare what with running 2 diaries and the little plants at this stage all looking the same.

The Quickies

large.P1050147.jpg

large.P1050140.jpg

large.P1050136.jpg

large.P1050129.jpg

large.P1050125.jpg

large.P1050112.jpg

large.P1050110.jpg

large.P1050098.jpg

large.P1050091.jpg

large.P1050089.jpg

large.P1050086.jpg

large.P1050081.jpg

large.P1050073.jpg

large.P1050059.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

@Rick Grimes Cheers dude. They are going to be flowered in 6 litre pots and I will flower them once they have rooted out those final pots so probably 3 or 4 weeks once they are in the main tent.

• Like 4

@jadenugs Cheers dude, yeah they are nice little seedlings as usual from Dinafem.

Its been 2 weeks since I wetted the seeds and the little plants have out grown the little pots I started them in so yesterday I potted them up into some 1 litre square pots.

For potting up I used a big plastic tray, some 1 litre square pots, a bag of Mycorrmax, some plant magic compost and some nice Strawberry Amnesia flower in my Evo Cloud.large.P1050643.jpg

large.P1050653.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

I can tell when they need potting up as the bottom leaves start to yellow and then growth slows down. I popped the plants out of the pots to check and they are rooted enough to warrent a potting up.

Nice and healthy roots helped along by the use of mycorrmax.

large.P1050660.jpg

large.P1050662.jpg

large.P1050667.jpg

large.P1050672.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

For the potting up I filled the pots two thirds full of compost followed by a sprinkling of Mycorrmax, after that the plant goes on the top and then its filled up with compost.

large.P1050681.jpglarge.P1050682.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

Here some photos of the plants in their new pots, I would expect a big spurt of growth now they have plenty of room to stretch their legs, the plan is to get the main tent set up one evening this week and get them veging under the 400w Mh.

large.P1050717.jpg

large.P1050699.jpg

large.P1050690.jpg

large.P1050701.jpg

large.P1050711.jpg

large.P1050724.jpg

• Like 7

I watered them in with a weak feed of Fishmix at 0.5ml per litre just to give the Mycorrmax some organic matter to get it activated and get a microherd building up in the compost. I have a nice little 2 litre watering with a little plastic rose on the spout which is ideal for watering small plants in little pots.

Here are the Dinafem plants just after I watered them alongside the Sweet Seeds Fasties.

large.P1050730.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

Everything looks on track and they are most definitely going to appreciate the potting up and the extra medium to spread those super healthy looking roots out :yep:

It's going to be very interesting to see how our Quick strain compares to our Sweet seeds friends Fast version  ;)

Let them put roots down and I'm confident they will explode in growrh over the coming week's  :bong:

Thanks for the update brother  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Just a quick photo update tonight to show you how much these Dinafem plants have enjoyed the pot up into fresh compost, its been only 2 days since I potted them up into 1 litre  pots and they have put in a big spurt of growth, I love the first couple of days after the are potted on watching them get bigger very quickly.

They are going to be under the T5 until Friday, I am on lates this week but have Friday off so I will get them in the big tent then.

large.P1050772.jpg

large.P1050782.jpg

large.P1050809.jpg

large.P1050793.jpg

large.P1050821.jpg

large.P1050801.jpg

large.P1050814.jpg

large.P1050818.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

Work signs of any transplant shock and starting to kick into a much more vigorous growth phase  :yep:

Looking good brother :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2