Welcome To The White House - 5th Sweetseeds Competion Grow 2018/19 - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version, Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version, Sweet Pure CBD

tokenroll

Couple of photos and descriptions for today.

Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 this little girl is growing well and responding well to being defoliated every other day and is starting to fill the net as expected. The main stem and branches are getting stronger day by day so a good foundation for flowering. I expect to filp the switch on both strains within the next 14 days. Feed for this plant is Greendream-1 coco grow at EC1.4 last feed PH5.5. RH is now at 45% in the cab and temps are same as before. 

I have 3 X clones from this girl that I kept over for flowering later on.

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1 this one is doing really well building a good strong branch and top system, as above it gets defoliated every other day. I will be clipping of weak shoots as they grow and start making selective trimming of more nodes until im happy with the spacing. Some of these cuts will be cloned for later flowering. Same nutrient as the Crystal Candy F1 but at an EC1.2 - EC1.3 as I was getting some tip burn.

That's todays updates a couple of images below.

Take it easy.

Toke...

Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 - Scrog

large.5c4ef2db85c24_CrystalCandyF1ScrogUpdate.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1 Main Stem And Garden Wire Sorting Out A Branch I Broke.

large._DSC0697.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1 - Plant Structure

large.5c4decf055b3b_SweetSeedsCreamCaramelf1onblack.jpg

• Like 14

Ohh agreed @tokenroll nice to see a decent veg, folk can be too eager (myself included) to switch to 12/12, but they'll thank you for those extra couple of weeks in veg in the long run :D

• Like 3

Just a quick photo update for today of the Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 - Scrog

Sweet Seeds - Crystal F1 Top View

large._DSC0730.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 View From Below

large._DSC0731.jpg

• Like 11

On 1/29/2019 at 5:55 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

trunkage ...only word to describe it ...trunkage .

lol Ain't that the truth ehe..

I tried for a moment to find another word for it but no, Nothing else would suffice.

Isn't there a law that says it is compulsary, Beyond such a certain size girth, A plant must be chopped wearing lumberjack apparrel.

@tokenroll , If you need to borrow my beaver to chew through it making for a faster timber let me know.

Don't be fooled by this creature of the earth, It is variable speed and depending how far you stick your finger up it's arse can fell a tree in seconds lol

• Like 4

On 28/01/2019 at 0:34 PM, tokenroll said:

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1 Main Stem And Garden Wire Sorting Out A Branch I Broke.

large._DSC0697.jpg

Healthy plant T, can't ask for more..the wire is being overgrown by that Sequoia....

Edited by Punts
  • Like 6

Quick Photo for now, more details and images to follow over this weekend before flip next week.

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1 

large.5c5432b1cf279_sweetseedscreamcaramelf1.jpg

• Like 12

Dusting of the studio equipment this afternoon, been stored in the loft for years but I just wanted to get this little shot. As taken just cropped and resized for the web to share with the good folk here on uk420.

Another image of the Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1

Top Down Image On White

large.5c54552948539_SweetSeedsCreamCaramelF1TopDownOnWhiteImage.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 12

@Serpent due to not having a separate veg space the training fot these girls is more less over, switching to flower on Monday evening 04/02/2019. I wanted to veg out longer but needs must.

Toke...

• Like 2