Welcome To The White House - 5th Sweetseeds Competion Grow 2018/19 - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version, Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version, Sweet Pure CBD

tokenroll

Good luck with this run mate. The crystal candy is a nice fruity smoke, lives up to its name too, very frosty.

• Like 8

@diyleduk seems everyone has nice things to say about the Crystal Candy, wife picked the Cream Caramel and the Sweet Pure CBD is for a friend with Parkinsons since he wont touch anything with THC he may try this I hope.

Toke...

• Like 10

Hi, my friend, what a nice presentation!

Welcome to the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition!

I hope you enjoy it,

all the best!

jaypp

• Like 3

Crystal Candy is really something to look forward to. :) 

How times have changed?  Growing hemp strains (like pure cbd) in a tent would have been considered ridiculous 10 years ago, or just 5 years ago.  But the medical benefits or understanding of cbd has also changed the last few years. I hope your friend can really benefit from it. I have friends in austria that like to mix the cbd buds to their joints instead of baccy.   Perhaps worth a shot if you are trying to quit the baccy. 
Good luck with this grow and will be keeping a close eye on the Creme caramel as i will be doing her for the first time as well. ;)

• Like 8

professional start there bro...i'm like most growers, in it for the fun and experience....hope ur diary continues in the same vein.....sweet seeds fast strains and auto's seem to be real popular around here, atb with the show bro......:yinyang:

• Like 7

@grotbags nice of you to drop in, should be a fun grow. Haven't even decided yet what way to grow them other than in coco lol might do a shelf of sog plants and just top the other plants for the other shelf. Will see how they veg out, im in no rush as per usual.

@AustrianTokker things have come along way of late and hope it continues to do so. Like the idea of using the cbd buds mixed with normal strains, im an oldie that likes a good old spliff. Im hoping the cbd will help my friend and also myself with back pain and ease some PTSD problems. Cheers for the good vibes, don't be a stranger.

Toke...

• Like 7

Welcome to the competition my friend,

we hope you enjoy it!

All the best,

jaypp

Sorry for the double post, I can't delete it.

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 4

18/10/2018 - Seedling Stage

Ok folks a little update on how things are and are not progressing.

So 

2 X Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version seeds: 1 has germinated fine and is now a seedling. The other seed has still not germinated.

2 X Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version seeds: 2 X have germinated fine and are now seedlings.

2 X Sweet Seeds - Sweet Pure CBD seeds: 2 x still in the wet paper towel 1 x seed cracked open developed a 2mm tail and just stopped 1 X has done nothing. 

Now I will say the seeds that have not been successful where extremely tiny seeds and a couple of them where rather pale in colour compared to the ones that have germinated. Could well just be something I have done, never mind that's how it goes with seeds. I don't really like posting the negatives but all will be fine.

Anyway I have put 1 x Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version seed into a wet paper towel and so far it seems to have germinated fine. I will put this one into coco shortly.

I have also done the same with 2 X Sweet Pure CBD and so far 1 has germinated and has a tap root about 10mm long and will go into coco shortly. The other seed has split the shell but no further atm.

I will post some images of the ones above ground once I get home tonight, they are just being given water so far and are doing grand.

Toke...

• Like 7

19/10/2018 - Seedling Stage - Day 3

Well here we are 3 days above ground and we have:

1 X Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version

1 X Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version

Both little seedlings have had some coco added to their pots and are getting about 10ml of water atm and seem to be happy.

Not really anything else to say, other than enjoy the little seedling pics below and  I will update details on all that is happening next week.

Toke...

large.5bc9f27e2342c_Cream-Caramel-CrystalCandy.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 14

Hi @tokenroll  Just popping in to say Hi and wish you all the best for a good'un.

You really won't be dissapointed with any Sweet seeds beans, Never had a poor strain from them yet.

Lots of nice taste's to be had and vigorous plants all over the place.

tc

Reso

• Like 4

Nice to see some more Sweet Seeds seedlings up and growing. Shame about the ones that didn’t make it but as already said it’s part of popping seeds. The ones that are up are looking good dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3