Welcome To The White House - 5th Sweetseeds Competion Grow 2018/19 - Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version, Cream Caramel F1 Fast Version, Sweet Pure CBD

tokenroll

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

Both plants are getting the same feed of Canna Coco A/B EC 1.3 PH 5.8 Grow Cab Temps 26c. Lights still running 24/7.

I will post some more updates in a few days to show how the plants have or haven't responded, but all should be good and easier to see the little shoots going vertical.

Images Below are the Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 12 days after being topped. I have stripped some leaves to let light down into the plant and let the new growth start growing vertical and also adjusted the clips to pull the branches out straight.

I screwed up the resizing of the images sorry about that.

Toke...

Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 - The Training Continues

large.5c35223032da1_CrystalCandyF1LeafStrip.jpg

:chef: Top train toke,she s gonna be a big bush for sure.

Atb to your grows .

• Like 7

They're looking great man nice training there. Love the cloning guide too, clear and concise, easy to follow :stoned:

• Like 5

Update

Both plants are growing slow and steady with most of the growth being on the main stem and branches fattening up, well happy there. Node spacing is tight and will help produce a lot more tops for the plants size.

Temps in the room are 26c but RH has dropped to about 25% with lights still on 24/7, so now have the humidifier running 15mins on/off to get the RH up to 62%. I have knocked their feed back down a little to 1.0 EC and now watering twice a day as they are looking more water and had a little bit of tip burn.

From tonight the lights will stay at same wattage but switching to 18/6, hopefully the dark period will be enough to get the RH up without the need for the humidifier to be on.

Some images below as normal. Hope they look ok as im now using my tablet for all photography work, my eldest lad has my desktop machine now for gamming on as I wasn't using the power it has. (cost the bugger but hey)

Till next time.

Toke…

Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 - Before Defoliation

large.5c3ba89a60264_SweetSeeds-CrystalCandy.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Crystal Candy F1 - After Defoliation - Nodes as I want them

large.5c3bbe47e479a_crystalcandytrimmed.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1 Showing How This Girl Is Shaping Up

large.5c3d10238f53a_SweetSeedsCreamCaramelTopView.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1 Side Shot

large.5c3d10217c0ac_SweetSeedsCreamCaramelSideOn.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1  large.5c3d101f4cf70_SweetSeedsCreamCaramelOuterMainStem.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel F1

large.5c3d101d1ae38_SweetSeedsCreamCaramelOuterMainStemCloseUp.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 11

@tokenrollYour photos look great to me dude, I love that blue background you have given them, nice.

Your plants are looking very healthy and the way you have trained them is awesome, they look like proper little bonsai plants. How much longer are you planning to veg them for.

Keep up the good work dude.

• Like 3

@Smokebelch thanks for dropping in, glad you like the pics. I wanted to use them as mothers to provide clones and failing that just scrogging. Im tight on space so I might flower one small scrog at a time, and provided I have time to go another run before the end of the competition I will do a full shelf sog grow of 1 or both strains so need to check how many days 12/12 is needed. To high atm to count lol.

Cheers Toke...

• Like 3

Pics (and plants) looks spot on to me @tokenroll and you wouldn't know they were taken on a tablet :yep:

And I feel your pain with low humidity as I was struggling with it during early veg, hopefully giving them 6 hours of darkness might help raise it a touch, good luck bud :smokin:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Serpent said:

Pics (and plants) looks spot on to me @tokenroll and you wouldn't know they were taken on a tablet :yep:

And I feel your pain with low humidity as I was struggling with it during early veg, hopefully giving them 6 hours of darkness might help raise it a touch, good luck bud :smokin:

I mean Im doing the processing and all computer work on the tablet, still using the dslr to take the actual pictures. Sorry for confusing typical stoner moment.

Toke...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, tokenroll said:

typical stoner moment.

I think that was us both @tokenroll lol Either way they look spot on to me and I've never edited a photo from my dslr on a tablet, I don't even know if I could do it so kudos to ya :yep:

• Like 3

Just a quick fun photo from today.

Toke's Sweet Seeds / 420UK Photography Essentials. 

large._DSC7473.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 10