Sweet Skunk & Cream Caramel Fast Versions

Smokebelch

Awesome macro shots again @Smokebelch including the unwanted nanna, but good for other folk to see as a reference, sounds like it's under control though and here's to a cracking harvest :smokin:

• Like 3

@jadenugs@countrock@SerpentThanks for the kind words guys, it looks like the banana emergency is over as I haven't seen anymore since I plucked them off the offending plant last weekend and all 7 of the other plants in the tent look like they hermi free as well.

Sorry for the lack of updates but I have had a nightmare start to the week, my car broke down on Monday and when the RAC man plugged his PC into it said Fuel Rail Pump Pressure is Low, shit that's the fuel pump, they cost a shit load to get replaced, I was gutted. My mechanic has looked at it and replaced the Fuel Filter and the glow plugs and its fixed the problems, the car is running very nicely now, panic over so now I can get back to this dairy.

Its day 58 and I still haven't chopped the plants, I am glad I left them flowering for another week as the colas have been swelling up and they have put on a fair bit of weight. I still think they could go a little bit longer but they are meant to be fast strains and if I don't chop them on Saturday then its going to be another week before I get a chance due to work commitments. When I chop them on Saturday night they will be at day 60 which is 8 weeks and 4 days.

I got the Sweet Skunks out this evening for photographs, both plants have been on 2ml Bloom and 1ml Fishmix although I have given them just water for their last drink before I chop them, mainly because I couldn't be arsed to mix up the nutrients, I like it when they are done as you can relax a bit and not worry about how the will be in a weeks time. Both plants have fattened up in the last week but its the Sweet Skunk 1 that's been packing it on the most. 

Sweet Skunk FV 1 @ Day 58

large.P1170432.jpg

large.P1170433.jpg

large.P1170439.jpg

large.P1170442.jpg

Sweet Skunk FV 2 @ Day 58

large.P1170444.jpg

large.P1170446.jpg

large.P1170448.jpg

large.P1170450.jpg

2 Fat Sweet Skunk Ladies

large.P1170454.jpg

large.P1170451.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 11

Always a nightmare when you car breaks down unexpectedly @Smokebelch but on a positive note, plants are looking awesome, and sounds like you're glad you left them that extra week :thumsup:

Good luck with the chop, and I know what you mean about the last week, you can kinda relax, although you've got the chore of trimming fast approaching, but it'll be worth it :yep:

• Like 2

@vince noir rock n roll starLol, You crack me up dude. We are on course for the planet chop on Saturday Captain Picard.

@OpenairbudCheers dude. I try and keep them green to the end but some them fade whatever you do. I wish my flower tops were as fat as your Crystal Candy ones dude.

@SerpentDon't get me started on running a car, I made it sound like I got away with a big bill but it still cost me £275, ouch. Oh yes mate, chopping and trimming is a chore, you sit there for 6 hours in the dead of night shitting yourself because of the smell, yeah I can wait until its done now.

I got some grow room photos and also some Sweet Skunk cola and flower top photos last night. I am going to set my tripod up when I chop tomorrow and will hopefully get some nice shots of some freshly chopped and trimmed Sweet flowers.

Grow Tent @ Day 58

large.P1170428.jpg

large.P1170424.jpg

large.P1170418.jpg

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@PuntsYou are correct dude, ideally I should let these go a bit longer but I have to chop this weekend. 

You won't be disappointed....

Edited by Punts
  • Like 1

Just to echo my previous post @Smokebelch plants are looking awesome and good to see the leaves yellowing as they use up the last of the available nutrients, I reckon you're in for a bumper crop :yep:

• Like 2

@Punts@Serpentcheers lads, I went to work this morning and while I was there one of the young lads asked me if I could swap my late shift for his early shift next Tuesday which means I have window next Tuesday evening when I will be able to chop them.

I have just had a look in there while the lights are off with powerful led torch and all the Sweet Seeds plants look like they could go a bit longer so I will do it on Tuesday instead of tonight, thanks for the input @Punts your post this morning has inspired me to flower them for a few more days.

I have pretty much been ignoring the Dinafems in the tent but I had a good look at them just now and I have to say the Quick Kush leaves and flowers look absolutely stunning. They are a nice purple colour and are also proper resin monsters they made my fingers really sticky when I touched them. I got them out for some photos, I will be posting them in the Dinafem forum later.

I will get some photos of the Sweet Seeds plants later this evening for a diary update.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

Sorry to hear about that bit of bad luck with the timer, still you have smoothed out the course and with your sharp eyes spotting the bananas, you are going to be well rewarded very soon!

• Like 2

@delagdoCheers dude, yeah I was gutted when I did that but it looks like I have gotten away with it, I cant see anymore nanas on the plant and everything else seems fine.

Today is day 61 and the Fast Version plants are still going, I was going to chop yesterday but I decided to cook them a bit more, they will now get chopped on Tuesday evening which is bang on 9 weeks or I may even carry on a few more days and do it on Friday evening.

One thing I haven't mentioned so far is the little dehumidifier I brought is awesome and during late flower its kept RH down to between 40% and 50%, its heaven as before it would be more like 65% to 75% and I am pleased to say this is the first grow in a few years where I haven't had to cut bits of bud rot out of the colas during late flower, it only cost £90 so its one those why did I not buy one before now situations. I have it next to the tent and have attached the intake fan ducting to the dehumidifier right over where the dehumidified air is blown out.

Last night I got the 2 Cream Caramels out of the tent for photos, they proper stank out the bedroom especially CC1, she is a real stinker, a lovely boot/furniture polish aroma, its very mouth watering.

Cream Caramel FV 1 @ Day 60

large.P1170716.jpg

large.P1170714.jpg

large.P1170710.jpg

large.P1170708.jpg

large.P1170688.jpg

large.P1170682.jpg

large.P1170691.jpg

large.P1170694.jpg

large.P1170698.jpg

large.P1170685.jpg

large.P1170680.jpg