Sweet Skunk & Cream Caramel Fast Versions

Smokebelch

@SmokebelchI haven't looked in for a while, some nice buds to keep you vaping. An excellent diary full of details and complimented with lovely images, the hardwork has certainly paid off for all to see.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 3

Time to relax and put your feet up now I think! Great pictures as ever, both the cookies and the scissor hash had my mouth watering. Enjoy your harvest!

• Like 3

@vince noir rock n roll starI have never thought about vaping it fresh off the plant, that comes from memories of flash drying little bits and how shit it tasted when smoked. I am going to try a few fresh samples on my next grow, cheers for advice dude.

@tokenroll@delagdoCheers for the kind words fellas, it’s been hard work but a lot of fun and I have learnt a lot about photography along the way. I am now looking forward to testing them out over the next few weeks.

The buds are now in brown paper bags and I think can be jarred up soon. I have had a few little testers but unfortunately I have been struck down with a horrible cold which is making everything smell and taste foul including cannabis, I have been in bed for 3 days but I am feeling a bit better today so hopefully my taste buds will be working again soon and I can start to do some proper testing.

• Like 11

I know its not exactly a positive thing to say @Smokebelch when you're feeling like utter shite, but maybe that's a good thing so you don't keep sampling the buds before they're ready, and this way you'll get the proper effect :yep:

Hope you start feeling back to fighting fit soon :yinyang:

• Like 3

Loving the drying pics dude.

The solo at 200C proper takes the piss out of the freezing weather outside lol 

Good to read you've managed to slow drying times down with a smaller fan/filter, nice move man :yep: 

• Like 2

Ah poxy head cold . Hope it clears up . The cookies ,flowers and hash are only stunning. Well done  . Looks like a fairly decent yield ,maybe not the GPW but very respectable . You won't go through it in a week or two ! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers dudes. I am just vaping some Cream Caramel, it’s very tasty, tastes kind of like cherries to me.

I am am planning on doing some diary updates over the weekend, Bud photos and some vape reports.

• Like 4

Its been just over 3 weeks since I chopped them down and they are dry and jarred up now. I have to say I haven't really done the genetics the proper justice they deserve as I achieved no where near a GPW with these plants and each one has yielded below average for me. Looking back through the diary I made some errors along the way, firstly I veged them up for a long time and when I put them under the 400Mh they never really took off so the plants were still quite small when I put them in flower, Looking back through the diary I think my Mh bulb wasn't up to scratch, god knows how old it was, I should have replaced it a while back really and I have now brought a new one for my next adventure.

I also left the light on during a whole dark period near the end of flower and after I did that they never really fattened up anymore, I could kick myself for that error but hey ho, I was messing with the timer quite a lot manually switching the light on and off for photography purposes, I would normally just leave it alone. I think another thing that may have affected the final result is the fact they weren't left alone to get on with things, they were constantly being taken out of the tent and pullec around for photos and had bright lights and flashes being pointed at them all the time. My Dinafem plants underperformed for me too so I thinks it defiantly something I did and not the genetics.

I am not going to do any in-depth vape reports yet as it still tastes a bit green and need to be cured a bit longer, there are still 3 months left in the competition so may as well wait a bit, in the mean time I have bud shots, final weights and will tell you my first impressions.

Sweetie Jars

large.P1180097.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 11

Sweet Skunk FV 1 - 64 grams (2.3oz)

The buds are fairly airy on this pheno, it does smell slinky but it’s more fruity I think, it is starting to taste fruity, in my Solo 2 the first hit reminds me of a mouthfull of Jelly Tots. The effects seem fairly balanced at the moment so ok to vape during the daytime.

large.P1180146.jpg

large.P1180134.jpg

large.P1180140.jpg

large.P1180142.jpg

• Like 12

@SerpentI pulled 15.5oz of buds from the 8 plants and the 4 Sweet seeds is 8oz so it’s still a nice haul. I am always learning in this game dude.

Sweet Skunk FV 2 - 60 grams (2.1oz)

This one has very tight buds but it needs a long cure as it’s still tasting and smelling bit like hay. It’s very potent though, a nice sativa like slightly edgy high, very nice buzz off this one. Another day time vape for me.

large.P1180159.jpg

large.P1180150.jpg

large.P1180153.jpg

large.P1180155.jpg

large.P1180156.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 12

Cream Caramel FV 2 - 63 grams (2.25oz)

This is my favourite so far, although the buds are very loose they are covered in trichomes and the smell like paint or polish. They taste lovely in the vape rose petals and cherries. The buzz is a nice indica body stone, very nice before bedtime.

large.P1180174.jpg

large.P1180170.jpg

large.P1180168.jpg

large.P1180164.jpg

large.P1180161.jpg

• Like 10

Cream Caramel FV - 38 grams (1.4oz) 

This one is very leafy, something obviously went wrong with her, not much yield and bland taste, this will be decarbed and turned into canna butter.

large.P1180186.jpg

large.P1180176.jpg

large.P1180178.jpg

large.P1180181.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

@Smokebelch nice images and descriptions, I have a feeling I won't be pulling the weights I normally would, the crystal candy f1 is one stumpy little cow no stretch at all lol. But if the taste and effect is there then that's what matters Quality.

Enjoy your vapes.

Toke...

• Like 3