HSO germination issues.

HSO-Mark

Replacement seeds arrived this morning :)

large.5c5046be7fe22_tenseeds.jpg

One very happy customer here :yes:

I'll send in a few gg pics when they're up and running.

All the best Mark - and a big thanks :yep:

• Like 1

not really had any germination issues with ogkz or sugarbreath ,,bubbas gift was a hard one to germ but it paid dividends when it did .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

not really had any germination issues with ogkz or sugarbreath ,,bubbas gift was a hard one to germ but it paid dividends when it did .

That's great to hear and positive feedback on 2 new HSO releases  :bong:

Bubbas gift can be temperamental in germination as seen in the pot noodle challenge. Well worth the extra bit of attention though   :bong:

@vince noir rock n roll star Thanks for the feedback buddy :yep:

@Amaethon Glad they arrived safe and sound mate  :bong:

Good luck outdoor this season my friend. If you do a diary I'll be watching :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Edited by HSO-Mark
Spelling

@HSO-Mark Hey Bro, just found this topic so thought i should let you know that 2 of the 5 Mango Sapphire i had didnt germ. After further inspection into the cube at 2 weeks from putting them in and the others coming up sort of ok in the first week, 1 struggled but she made it :yep: the other 2 had not even split their shells.

I did scuff them up and then soaked them for a cpl of hours before putting them into Root Riot cubes after reading about the Black D.O.G. before i grew her out and doing the same with those seeds and having 100% germ rate.

Catch ya soon Bro

:rockon:

• Like 1

@Freax Thanks for the feedback mate ;)

It sounds like Mango Sapphire is proving a difficult lady to crack. Let me have a chat with Ras the head HSO breeder to see if he knows if this is a known issue :yep:

If you need 2 more replacements I'm only a pm away ;) with that said occasionally seeds don't crack. Mother nature can be a pain sometimes lol

Kind regards 

Mark...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Thanks for the feedback mate

No probs bro, thats why i posted it when i found the topic.

Just wanted to let you guys know thats all.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

If you need 2 more replacements I'm only a pm away

Nah bro, its much appreciated but ive got enough here to deal with but thanks anyway and i know that youre there if i need to get in touch. :yep:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freax said:

Nah bro, its much appreciated but ive got enough here to deal with but thanks anyway and i know that youre there if i need to get in touch. :yep:

Always brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hi Mark, figured i'd give you a little feedback on my current crop. Currently running the greencrack, 3 out of the 5 popped and are doing great. Two which didn't crack was given an extra week but was still no shows, temps and environment was ideal, ran this strain before and never had a problem with germination, great strain and smoke. Bought from 3rd party so could possibly be the way they have been stored as the last batch was from a different 3rd party and all cracked fine.

• Like 1

It seems a few are having germination issue which could be down to the time of year. I'm doing a few for a mate and out of the 6 new strains I've had 6 failures from 30 seed. 

@UKBilly Thank you for the feedback my friend. Drop me a pm I'll gladly replace the failed green crack  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I hope I am not too late.

I had bad germination rate with Black D.O.G.

On the other hand, I did not have any problems with 15x Blue dream and a couple of HSO freebies from attitude.

• Like 3

My hso sugar breath zero out of three, sugar breath one out of three, sapphire scout three out of three, ogkz one out of three, blue fire one out of three. Other strains that have been germinated at the same time and methods from dinafem - orange juice two out of two, dinafem - gorilla two out of two. Got three dinafem - ocean grown cookies (just popping a couple of these tonite), but expect no problems with them as usual.

These all got put into to germinate 7 days ago, i will give the non starters a few more days just incase. Seeds can be a lottery at times. 

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 2

On 02/06/2019 at 10:24 PM, tokenroll said:

My hso sugar breath zero out of three, sugar breath one out of three, sapphire scout three out of three, ogkz one out of three, blue fire one out of three.

That's pretty poor germination rates from all of our new strains  :( not good to read. So out of these 5 strains only Sapphire Scout was 100% germination the others were 0-33% maximum? 

This I definitely need to report :yep:

Thanks for the info mate. Let me see what I can do  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 02/06/2019 at 10:09 PM, Bust a nug said:

I hope I am not too late.

I had bad germination rate with Black D.O.G.

On the other hand, I did not have any problems with 15x Blue dream and a couple of HSO freebies from attitude.

Never to late to report a germination issue, if you can use the PM system drop me a line and I'll forward you the email to report these issue's  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..