HSO germination issues.

HSO-Mark

17 hours ago, redeyed said:

so humboldt seeds 100% happy with your germ rates

That's what we like to hear  :bong:

Thanks for the feedback mate much appreciated  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-12-4 at 0:53 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@Geoff I'm so sorry to read that our ChemDawg has failed you in both germination and slow growth rate from the 1 seed that you did manage to sprout. 

As far as I know, no, the ChemDawg are not old stock even if it was this should still not occur and is unacceptable. 

Look out for a pm my friend. I will try my best to make this correct  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the Chemdawg replacement seeds .. they are tiny but look more mature than the one's I bought.
I'll plant a couple as soon as I have space.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/12/2018 at 9:39 AM, Geoff said:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the Chemdawg replacement seeds .. they are tiny but look more mature than the one's I bought.
I'll plant a couple as soon as I have space.

Glad they arrived safe and sound mate and I hope you have better luck with this batch :yep:

Keep me posted on how they perform  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Bought a five pack of desert diesel and received green crack, and blue dream as freebies, bought from attitude. also have couple of sage and sour seeds.

very experienced grower and seed user. use the paper towel method on top of a heat matt, same way I always do with very good results.

put all five of the desert diesel, two green crack, one blue dream, two sage and sour between the towels.

However only one of the five desert diesel has popped. all other seeds have popped within three days and all others planted up and doing fine ( 2x green crack, 1x blue dream, 1x desert diesel,2x sage and sour).

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

• Like 1

@northeastbudlover Is their still time for the Desert Diesel to show or 100% no shows?

Some strains do take longer to germinate than others but if it's been 5-7 day's with zero signs of germination then we have an issue.

As far as I know this is not a known issue but 1/5 seeds is totally unacceptable on our end. It could be how they were stored, old stock or just tricky to germinate. What ever the case we will send you fresh seeds to try again.

Look out for a PM mate :yep:

All I can do is apologise and try my best to make this right. I will check to see if we have had any reports like this about this specific strain also  ;)

Pm incoming  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

thanks for the reply, and your concern on getting the matter sorted.

No unfortunately I think the time is up for the deserts they are now on day 7 between the towels with nothing at all happening, as a note the one that did pop and is now growing fine was a very small pale seed in comparison to the four others that didn't pop, which were all four large and quite dark.

I do appreciate storage issue's etc.

Edited by northeastbudlover
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, northeastbudlover said:

thanks for the reply, and your concern on getting the matter sorted.

No unfortunately I think the time is up for the deserts they are now on day 7 between the towels with nothing at all happening, as a note the one that did pop and is now growing fine was a very small pale seed in comparison to the four others that didn't pop, which were all four large and quite dark.

I do appreciate storage issue's etc.

I'll get it sorted mate and replacements sent over asap :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

ive grown a fair few strains from humboldt and the only issue with germ rates ive had  was with the sour bluberry regs which none germed?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Tete Drop me a PM buddy if you would like to try again :yep:

Strange that none would crack but it can occur from time to time. When it does we try to make things correct ;)

Did they come direct from me,HSO or a 3rd part vendor mate?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

3rd party mate.

I have mentioned this before to you and you sorted it buddy.:yep:

It could of been down to me,down to them possibly not being stored properly or just mother nature. 

I just thought I'd pop it in here just incase anybody else has any issues.

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I'm new here (as a poster).

Unfortunately, I've had a rather bad run with Mango Sapphire and Black D.O.G.

I popped 8 MS from a pack of 10 and 3 Freebie Black D.O.G that came with them. I used the paper towel method as I always have done previously.

The 3 Black D.O.G were complete non-starters, the radicle failed to even slightly emerge from any of the shells...

The MS were also a total flop, however, 3 of them did begin to show emerging radicles only to then fail to keep going.

My temps, locations, paper towel saturation and even paper towel brand were all the same as I've used before with success.

The seeds were kept in ideal conditions for approximately 1 year (still inside the wooden box).

I'm a bit gutted to say the least. The Mango Sapphire was going to replace Northern Lights as my go to strain and I've heard such good reports on the smoke!

Best,

Sancho

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sancho said:

The seeds were kept in ideal conditions for approximately 1 year (still inside the wooden box).

What do you mean by ideal conditions mate?

:smoke:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sancho said:

Hello everyone,

I'm new here (as a poster).

Unfortunately, I've had a rather bad run with Mango Sapphire and Black D.O.G.

I popped 8 MS from a pack of 10 and 3 Freebie Black D.O.G that came with them. I used the paper towel method as I always have done previously.

The 3 Black D.O.G were complete non-starters, the radicle failed to even slightly emerge from any of the shells...

The MS were also a total flop, however, 3 of them did begin to show emerging radicles only to then fail to keep going.

My temps, locations, paper towel saturation and even paper towel brand were all the same as I've used before with success.

I'm a bit gutted to say the least. The Mango Sapphire was going to replace Northern Lights as my go to strain and I've heard such good reports on the smoke!

Best,

Sancho

Firstly please accept our apologies for the issue and I'll do my best to make this right.

Secondly. This is not a known issue with with Black dog or Mango Sapphire. We have had a few grows going on UK420 with nothing resembling these germination rates. 

For 11/11 seeds to totally fail, that's strange but it could occur and if it is an issue our end we will fix this and gladly send replacements out as this is not how out genetics perform. 

As you only have 3 posts you can't pm me So I'll pm you to talk more about this issue.

I'll do my very best to make this right ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1