whats the smoke like ?

samhigh

Alright there,

Remo Chemo,

Taste wise I would definitely say it has a strong one, a mild, you could say, I suppose violet  funkyness, not quite the full on purple of others, but very tasty.

Effect,

Relaxing, euphoric, starts in your head then translates into your body, great if you have something to get lost into, also it is quite very much absolutely moorish, I could smoke this forever without it being a problem.

large.CC03CDF2-20F3-4CDF-A510-E6D73506396D.jpeg

I am never very good at trimming,

Take it easy. Jj:skin_up:

• Like 5

dinafem ipacbd.

easy to grow but its effects are hard hitting.

surprised me in all honesty , how will 5% thc,  10% cbd effect me? I was guessing would not have any effect !

sheeeeeeiiit !

HOW WRONG WAS ME LOL!

last time i smoked properly was in 1990 or so with soap on hot knives or mixed with tobacco or blow backs , and was always a great time ensued, giggles , pot noodle, snickers ,home made tats, lol,  doorstep robbed milk with cream on the top albeit the birds had beat you to it and the bottles had a hole on the top.

i legit got copped with a caution for stealing milk of a step, the sneaky motherfuckas were waiting for me , how bored them coppers must have been waiting for a 15 year old on a saturday morning that was on his way to the local open air market at 5am to earn some money by helping the market owners set up.

this strain is knockout drops every time .

fantastic nighttime smoke tbf, very hard hitting , 

if you want to go to sleep then a few puffs off this strain will have you on the nod in 10/20 mins.

im an insomniac that struggles to go to sleep ,with this strain I'm all but ready after 10 mins, tbf any longer and thats my inner me just fighting it,

lie down and get some fantastic memories going on , i can all but see them tbf , but the memories are so vivid i can feel them like the dumb mutherfucker i am .

i can happily lie there and live some big scenes from the wire tv series lol and can all but hear the whistle omar made when he was about to bust there over confident asses

if you want to sleep the this is the strain for you.

its not really a day time strain for me  tbf, but if u need to get on the sleep game , then it is deffo the hitter you need 

Edited by itsmeithink
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, itsmeithink said:

dinafem ipacbd.

easy to grow but its effects are hard hitting.

surprised me in all honesty , how will 5% thc,  10% cbd effect me? I was guessing would not have any effect !

sheeeeeeiiit !

HOW WRONG WAS ME LOL!

last time i smoked properly was in 1990 or so with soap on hot knives or mixed with tobacco or blow backs , and was always a great time ensued, giggles , pot noodle, snickers ,home made tats, lol,  doorstep robbed milk with cream on the top albeit the birds had beat you to it and the bottles had a hole on the top.

i legit got copped with a caution for stealing milk of a step, the sneaky motherfuckas were waiting for me , how bored them coppers must have been waiting for a 15 year old on a saturday morning that was on his way to the local open air market at 5am to earn some money by helping the market owners set up.

this strain is knockout drops every time .

fantastic nighttime smoke tbf, very hard hitting , 

if you want to go to sleep then a few puffs off this strain will have you on the nod in 10/20 mins.

im an insomniac that struggles to go to sleep ,with this strain I'm all but ready after 10 mins, tbf any longer and thats my inner me just fighting it,

lie down and get some fantastic memories going on , i can all but see them tbf , but the memories are so vivid i can feel them like the dumb mutherfucker i am .

i can happily lie there and live some big scenes from the wire tv series lol and can all but hear the whistle omar made when he was about to bust there over confident asses

if you want to sleep the this is the strain for you.

its not really a day time strain for me  tbf, but if u need to get on the sleep game , then it is deffo the hitter you need 

Fantastic write up for our Industrial plant Auto CBD  :yep:

Sounds like she hits the spot especially for sleep/insomnia issues  :yep:

Thank you for the smoke report/write up mate it lets new growers know what to expect  :bong:

All the best  ;)

Mark..

• Like 4

Alright there Uk420.

Purple moby dick.

Well firstly I’ll start by saying I was very pleased with the results from this plant last year, as was my mate, so I convinced. him to buy a packet( twisted his arm right up I did) I popped around to his gaff over the weekend to check out his shit, really glad I did, the purple moby dick had just finished drying and another one was ready for the chop, so without further ado I strapped one up and got the trimmers out, here’s a quick snap,large.5A573047-D49A-445F-9844-DF5F9BF3F62F.jpeg

Truly massive buds, for the size of the whole plant.

Taste wise I would say this is the most purple of the purple strains that I have tried, truly top shelf canna,

Effects are as strong as I remember from my previous encounter.

The bud I smoked.

large.9262CA58-1EE2-479C-9F76-EC1E6F6054D6.jpeg

If I had one negative to say that’s not really a negative more my mate and his methods, anyway the last run( third or forth  clones from seed mother) went a bit longer than the first few, as a result I believe that the plant has selfed , it was harvested between 80-90 days, no fully formed seeds lots of not properly developed ones tho, that said it doesn’t affect the taste at all, so that’s the PMD enjoy.

Jj.:yinyang:

Edited by Jibba jabba
Add bud pic
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there Uk420.

Purple moby dick.

Well firstly I’ll start by saying I was very pleased with the results from this plant last year, as was my mate, so I convinced. him to buy a packet( twisted his arm right up I did) I popped around to his gaff over the weekend to check out his shit, really glad I did, the purple moby dick had just finished drying and another one was ready for the chop, so without further ado I strapped one up and got the trimmers out, here’s a quick snap,large.5A573047-D49A-445F-9844-DF5F9BF3F62F.jpeg

Truly massive buds, for the size of the whole plant.

Taste wise I would say this is the most purple of the purple strains that I have tried, truly top shelf canna,

Effects are as strong as I remember from my previous encounter.

The bud I smoked.

large.9262CA58-1EE2-479C-9F76-EC1E6F6054D6.jpeg

If I had one negative to say that’s not really a negative more my mate and his methods, anyway the last run( third or forth  clones from seed mother) went a bit longer than the first few, as a result I believe that the plant has selfed , it was harvested between 80-90 days, no fully formed seeds lots of not properly developed ones tho, that said it doesn’t affect the taste at all, so that’s the PMD enjoy.

Jj.:yinyang:

Lovely stuff  :yep:

Thanks for the smoke report on PMD buddy ;)

Sounds like she's hitting the spot :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello boys and girls.

Dinafem Fruit auto.

Nice cool even burn. Smells divine. If I had to desribe it i'd say strong cat piss mixed with fruity aroma. I always say cat piss when others smell fuel so that could be a bit misleading.

Packed with resin this sticky little beauty has bags of flavour an cute pineapple tang on the pallette and wont send you to sleep as soon as the roach is in the ashtray.

My brain felt fully engaged. The lack of couch lock means I can still get stuff done.

Yup I'm a cant sit still kinda guy.

Thouroughly enjoyed it. Needless to say I smoked it before it had a chance to properly cure.

Grown in the greenhouse in jacks magic compost very few nutes. Just some nettle and banana teas a dose of mollasses a few weeks before chop and the jobs a goodun.

Thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for the chance to enter the outdoor comp 2019 and the free beans. Dude your a legend.

I'll be investing in more of your genetics and being my first autos I've decided to run a lot more of them next season.

Cheers hope this helps.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Kipper420 said:

Packed with resin this sticky little beauty has bags of flavour an cute pineapple tang

thanks for the report kip, congrats on the harvest

great to have this up not a lot of info on the fruit auto

enjoy the fruit auto of your labor :skin_up:

sam

• Like 3

As promised, a smoke report from my recent diary grow :bong:

BLUE HASH 

Dry Yield: 3.6oz from a 10litre pot, under a 600W HPS in a 1.2m square bud box tent sharing the space with four other plants of same maturity (destalked and air buds substracted). I did take a sneaky arm a week early to test, which would have dried in at about 10 grammes, but I have not included that.

Smell: Oh my! So sweet, I get a sweet strong skunk smell, which gets better day by day & I have a feeling it will retain the nice fruity smell. Carbon Filter essential here! 

Scissor/Finger Hash: A good two joints of strong hash was enjoyed from the trim.

Taste: Very fruity and flavour some, with a sweet berry flavour on the exhale. I could smoke her all day long.

Effect: Strong! But a really pleasant strong stone. A slight delay, then it hits you, a really warm feeling flows across my face, kind of like a Turkish shave with the hot flannel. Then the heavy eyes hit & its nicely bombed from here & lasts hours. Very mood uplifting too! Perfect for me :cowboy:

Rating: 9.4/10

Comments: Its right up there with the Gorilla, which has pleased me no end, as I regret losing my Gorilla! I can't do an A/B as I don't have any left to compare, but I do recall getting this bombed on Gorilla! 

So a definite Keeper without a doubt & I'm running her again very soon! I will endeavour to not kill this mum! 

A smoke report for Amnesia & Dinachem to follow (sneaky comment on my 2nd Dinachem pheno, well let's just say I'm going to have to readjust my strength scale, as she goes to 11!!! :skin_up:)

Thanks for looking :yinyang:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, samhigh said:

thanks for the report kip, congrats on the harvest

great to have this up not a lot of info on the fruit auto

enjoy the fruit auto of your labor :skin_up:

sam

Just out of pure curiosity old friend have you ever grown an auto?

We must have known each other a good decade and I know you've grown well over 50+ strains but I can't recall an auto?

@Kipper420 Fruit Auto does get overlooked and I don't know why as she's a great little auto, easy to grow and produces some decent end product  ;)

You sound to be enjoying her mate :yep:

@AKPOG I didn't think it would be to long until we saw a smoke report from you and our Blue Hash  ;)

It's the same as Fruit Auto, Blue Hash is one of those Dinafem treasures that got buried and overlooked, probably down to most growers wanting "new" US crosses etc but if you go looking at some of our older strains like Blue Hash, Blue Widow, Royale haze you'll find some great keepers  ;)

If I recall @AKPOG got sent this strain by mistake and was not a strain on his to do list ;) to get a 9.4/10 I think he found a winner and the mistake at shipping turned out to be a positive  :yep:

@AKPOG @Kipper420

Thank you both for adding to the smoke report section. Really nice work from you both :headbang:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

ust out of pure curiosity old friend have you ever grown an auto?

dinafem  ip cbd auto

cheese xxl auto

drgreenthumb (canada)  iranian auto flower

love the autos just no space to run them inside. 

got the ip and cheese from you lol

would love to try the gorilla and cookies autos. dina has an excellent selection of autos. blackpool bouncer comes to mind when you say autos he does fabulous work with them. if any ones thinking of doing autod check out the bouncer hes a master.

sam

• Like 5

Just now, samhigh said:

ip and cheese from you lol

lol I'm still a pothead lol

@blackpoolbouncer Did amazing work with our Autos and I'm pretty sure he's done photos to. In general a great grower :yep:

I can sort the Cookies Auto when needed brother, get you working you way through the AutoDinafem menu ;)

Mark..

• Like 3