"The mind is its own place, and in it self Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Molten

Edited by Dodgee
Sp
  • Like 4

Just now, Dodgee said:

"The mind is its own place, and in it self Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Molten

aint that the truth

• Like 1

An unobserved falling tree makes a sound, does not make a sound, never fell at all and also never existed in the first place, all simultaneously. It's all Schrodingers cat, the point of observation creates the outcome of reality, as demonstrated by the famous double split experiment. I dont believe we can directly influence that outcome and change it, only observe it as a random selection of possible outcomes from the infinite pool of the multiverse.

ETA: That's not to say I dont think its good to have a positive outlook, and that it can be benefical to you and improve your life.

Edited by iBMe
  • Like 2

looking back at my life I see a whole movie played out in episodes, so many mental changes taking place as the decades passed, has been very exciting at times always quite mad, I believe of the power in I am but I need cannabis to help me get deep inside my brain until I find what I am.

• Like 1