The premise is something that fjj describes all the time, that we are victims of our memories. 

Memories are the products of past experiences. 

We run the danger of living in a cycle of doing the same things over and over (like a computer program) because of that link between action/reaction/emotional response. 

As long as we keep doing the same things we will keep getting the same results. 

It's a spin on what Einstein said about insanity : the definition of insanity is to repeat the same thing over and over whilst expecting a different outcome/effect. 

Or words to that effect. 

Joe dispenza has done a lot of real time studies on brains/brain chemistry and how we can break out of negative cycles and try to create newer more positive ones. 

Atb

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

he's too busy. mostly on screen:yep:

Worshipping the gods of TV /computer games.. 

Reminded me of that book I read not long back "American God's" Neil Gaiman I think it was.. Meant to look up some more of his work, nice reminder :yinyang:

The original quote I think was meant to be more introspective though, look into yourself and your immediate surroundings kind of thing.. 

Still it struck a chord last night.  Must of been the cubensis :yep:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Don't know if its the power of i am but ....

Few months ago i got an ounce of stardog (was ok same nice cut that's been round this way for a few years now)

Was talking to my mate a week or so before and talking about stardog and i said i think the seeds are expensive so no more was said.

Well anyway i found one solitary seed in the ounce.

I'm sure i read somewhere on here that sometimes a plant will chuck out an odd seed at the end of its life anybody think this will pop. lol

• Like 1

On 05/02/2021 at 8:41 AM, Dodgee said:

-To journey happily may well be better than to arrive successfully 

:yinyang:

Its all about the journey to me. I find Im happier living for the now rather than thinking about what ifs and should ofs.  I  just try to learn from my past.  I try not to look to far in to the future either. I read somthing somwhere about how only now is real so we should focus on it and appreiciate it. 

• Like 1