BlueBerry Headband & 707 Truthband - some pics, join in.

Seasick Steve

On 11/19/2018 at 11:41 AM, #soulmate said:

awesome @Seasick Steve very frosty they look slick like they have been dipped in a pot of resin real nice job

Thanks man, they were both very sticky and frosty looking. They were vegged under cmh, then the BB Headband was flowered under HPS and the 707 was flowered under cmh and HPS.

On 11/20/2018 at 8:52 PM, HSO-Mark said:

And now I have to remember 6 more lol

Its all in a day's work ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Ah but what a day's work you must have, bet it's wonderful man.  :yep:

:smoke:

• Like 1

On 23/11/2018 at 10:14 PM, Seasick Steve said:

Ah but what a day's work you must have, bet it's wonderful man.  :yep:

My dad was never really a man of words rather action but I do recall he used to tell me "find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life"

This is partially true lol

On 23/11/2018 at 10:14 PM, Seasick Steve said:

They were vegged under cmh, then the BB Headband was flowered under HPS and the 707 was flowered under cmh and HPS.

Did you notice and difference with using both bulbs and spectrums? 

Was the hps solo better or did the hps x cmh work out more productive?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, badbillybob said:

How does the blueberry headband smoke Seasick Steve?

How's it going mate :v:

What can I say, it's one of my favourite smokes at the moment and I've been spoilt for choice. This was my first grow for nearly a year 'cos working away and I was down to the last of my stash. I filled both my flower and veg tents at the same time and grew out a load of different strains so I'd have some variety. It's worked out well to be fair, I'm more than happy with the different choices.

Here's some Blueberry Headband cured buds, they're crush dry but are still sticky and frosty :thumsup:

large.5c30592be78a6_BBHBBuds.JPG

Grind the buds and they are so sticky and the smell is really strong fruity new plastic type smell but a bit tangy sherbet like, it's a lovely smell but weird lol

A dry pull on the spilff and you get that berry fruit taste and the first few hits when lit are fruity, it's a really nice smoke and at the moment out of the 8 strains I did it's one of the jars I keep going to the most and I've a few to go at, so it's holding up nicely  :yep:

Although I do have a 707 Truthband that's jarred up and hasn't really had much of lookin yet :naughty:  :unsure:

• Like 4

On 05/01/2019 at 8:26 AM, Seasick Steve said:

How's it going mate :v:

What can I say, it's one of my favourite smokes at the moment and I've been spoilt for choice. This was my first grow for nearly a year 'cos working away and I was down to the last of my stash. I filled both my flower and veg tents at the same time and grew out a load of different strains so I'd have some variety. It's worked out well to be fair, I'm more than happy with the different choices.

Here's some Blueberry Headband cured buds, they're crush dry but are still sticky and frosty :thumsup:

large.5c30592be78a6_BBHBBuds.JPG

Grind the buds and they are so sticky and the smell is really strong fruity new plastic type smell but a bit tangy sherbet like, it's a lovely smell but weird lol

A dry pull on the spilff and you get that berry fruit taste and the first few hits when lit are fruity, it's a really nice smoke and at the moment out of the 8 strains I did it's one of the jars I keep going to the most and I've a few to go at, so it's holding up nicely  :yep:

Although I do have a 707 Truthband that's jarred up and hasn't really had much of lookin yet :naughty:  :unsure:

Thanks for dropping back in with your thoughts on our Blueberry Headband  :bong:

By the sound of things she's becoming a firm favourite but as you said you've not tried the 707 Truthband yet ;)

Let us know your thoughts on the Truthband when you crack open that jar. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised  :bong:

Thanks again buddy @badbillybob hope that helped brother? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

oh yeah mate, it does help.

im gonna look forward to her.

im putting the cubes into a mini bubbler ive made, and the purps#1 looks great too brother. 

hope you had a good festives.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Thanks for dropping back in with your thoughts on our Blueberry Headband  :bong:

By the sound of things she's becoming a firm favourite but as you said you've not tried the 707 Truthband yet ;)

Let us know your thoughts on the Truthband when you crack open that jar. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised  :bong:

Thanks again buddy @badbillybob hope that helped brother? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Yes I'll let you know how it smokes when I get round to it lol

Oh and these were the dry weights etc

Blueberry Headband 80g

From seed was 39 days when set to flower. Final pot was 5L, took most of plant at 61 days and rest at 71 days

707 Truthband 101g

From seed was 42 days when set to flower. Final pot was 5L, took half of plant at 62 days and rest at 70 days

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 13/11/2018 at 4:46 PM, Seasick Steve said:

BlueBerry Headband main cola

large.5beafc8f406c0_BBHBCola1.jpg

Just over 10" that main cola and nice firm buds, not bad for a 5 litre pot :yep:

large.5beafc92ec1dc_BBHBCola1a.jpg

cracking bud steve my three blue kings puts out buds like this