BlueBerry Headband & 707 Truthband - some pics, join in.

Seasick Steve

I forgot to add that the 707 Truthband was on 2ml bloom and she was drinking nearly 2 litres every other day but since I swapped the lights at day 29 to the 600W HPS she's upped it to 1.75 litres every day and for the last 2 weeks she got upto 3ml bloom at her peak. It's day 52 flower today and so she's now on 1ml per litre bloom for the run in.

:smoke:

• Like 1

On 18/10/2018 at 5:46 AM, Seasick Steve said:

I forgot to add that the 707 Truthband was on 2ml bloom and she was drinking nearly 2 litres every other day but since I swapped the lights at day 29 to the 600W HPS she's upped it to 1.75 litres every day and for the last 2 weeks she got upto 3ml bloom at her peak. It's day 52 flower today and so she's now on 1ml per litre bloom for the run in.

707 stacking on some serious weight as you enter the home stretch of this grow  :yep:

Good call on reducing feed this will help the plant to use up all stored nutrients as it seeks out feed :)

Can I ask. Do you do a plane water flush? 

Some growers do other just reduce feed :yep:

Things look on track and this is going to be a very nice harvest which should be thoroughly dry and cured just in time for Xmas  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 4:22 PM, HSO-Mark said:

707 stacking on some serious weight as you enter the home stretch of this grow  :yep:

Good call on reducing feed this will help the plant to use up all stored nutrients as it seeks out feed :)

Can I ask. Do you do a plane water flush? 

Some growers do other just reduce feed :yep:

Things look on track and this is going to be a very nice harvest which should be thoroughly dry and cured just in time for Xmas  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hi mate, yes they are both looking good, I've got behind again with my updates, I always do!

I normally lower the feed towards the end of flowering and depending how they look I usually leave them on 1ml or .5ml bloom till the end but I have put them on plain for the last week in the past if they look a bit too green, it's organic though, so I'm lead to believe that you don't really need to flush if they haven't been overfed. I'll get some more pics up. :yep:

• Like 1

Blueberry Headband day 43 of flower.

I uploaded quite a few pics to my gallery in one go so rather than sorting through them, I'll just post them all even though they are only a few days apart. You can never have too many plant pics can ya :unsure:

large.5bcb7db1eae63_BBHBDay431.jpg

Main cola is thickening up nicely :yep:

large.5bcb7db360410_BBHBDay433.jpg

Some nice buds down below as well, glad I left them lower branches on

large.5bcb7db2a7015_BBHBDay432.jpg

More cola :thumsup:

large.5bcb7db413455_BBHBDay434.jpg

• Like 5

Blueberry Headband day 48 flower

large.5bcb7db4da512_BBHBDay481.jpg

Back onto 2ml bloom but with 1ml fishmix added to the last feed. Those bottom buds are packing weight on and bending over the support strings

Edited by Seasick Steve
  • Like 5

Blueberry Headband day 49 flower, came home from work late again and they were all wilted and needing water.

A few pics after watering them 2ml bloom, they don't look too bad after but I don't like missing their watering times.

large.5bcb7db753cf3_BBHBDay493.jpg

She looked a lot worse when I opened the tent

large.5bcb7db59308a_BBHBDay491.jpg

They soon pick back up though :yep:

large.5bcb7db650f59_BBHBDay492.jpg

• Like 5

On 27/10/2018 at 11:16 PM, B.T.Y82 said:

That bb headband tho

My thoughts exactly  :yep:

@Seasick Steve some fine work good sir and the finish line is in sight :bong:

Start to reduce the nutrient feed down over the next week ;)

Do you do a plane water flush? 

Some growers do, some just taper down to very minimal nutrients as harvest approaches ;)

Looking great in here  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 11:16 PM, B.T.Y82 said:

That bb headband tho

Yes she's a beauty, thanks for looking in :yep:

On 11/3/2018 at 6:52 PM, #soulmate said:

looking fat and frosty @Seasick Steve just how I like my girls nice job mate

Yeah me too! lol

On 10/29/2018 at 8:46 PM, HSO-Mark said:

My thoughts exactly  :yep:

@Seasick Steve some fine work good sir and the finish line is in sight :bong:

Start to reduce the nutrient feed down over the next week ;)

Do you do a plane water flush? 

Some growers do, some just taper down to very minimal nutrients as harvest approaches ;)

Looking great in here  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hi mate, thanks, yeah with the BB Headband I put her on just half ml bloom for next feed after that last pic and then the last two were just plain water as it worked out. Here's a pic at day 58 flower.

large.5beaf9bfaa37c_BBHBDay58Flwr.jpg

• Like 2

Blueberry Headband day 61 flower, with the top missing  :woot:

large.5beafc9546f20_BBHBDay61Flwr.jpg

I chopped the main stem below the cola and a couple of the lower branches at day 61 and left the rest to get more light for a few more days, some of the lower buds are still light green in colour. She was really sticky and smelled like a sort of plastic but with fruityness underneath.

• Like 2

BlueBerry Headband main cola

large.5beafc8f406c0_BBHBCola1.jpg

Just over 10" that main cola and nice firm buds, not bad for a 5 litre pot :yep:

large.5beafc92ec1dc_BBHBCola1a.jpg

• Like 4