BlueBerry Headband & 707 Truthband - some pics, join in.

Seasick Steve

707 at lights off day 27 flower.

large.5bad730c4e6f3_707Day27Flwr1.jpg

look how frosty she's getting :yep:

large.5bad730d5f5ad_707Day27Flwr2.jpg

I've had to put some string in and tie up a few branches as they putting on a bit of weight now. She's in a 5L pot on 2ml Bloom taking just under 2l every other day.

:smoke:

• Like 3

On 9/16/2018 at 11:10 AM, #soulmate said:

hello @Seasick Steve    I noticed you were using cmh lights I am using mh in veg and hps in flower im looking to change over to cmh soon do you like using them

On 9/16/2018 at 10:43 PM, Seasick Steve said:

Ive not flowered under the cmh before, i normally just use it to veg with so this will be the first time. That's if I go all the way with it, I was wondering whether to change to a 600W dual spec for the last few weeks, so we'll see. It seems to do well for vegging and lower temps than the 600W.

I've vegged and then flowered the 707 under cmh but at day 27 flower I changed over to a 600W dual spec HPS. The single cmh doesn't seem to be giving enough somehow.

The 707 is in my 1.2sq tent along with 2x PsychoKush which are both looking very green and leafy, maybe they are just slow to start flowering up but I also have another Psycho in my big tent which has been under 600W HPS since flowering and it a lot different shape. Admittedly they are all 3 from seed but they were all pretty much the same whilst vegging under the 314cmh, the other one changed once flowering under the 600W.

If I had another cmh in there I would have left it as was to see but only the one in my 1.2sq isn't enough really. Hope that helps mate. :yep:

• Like 1

Last pic of the 707 for now at day 27 flower lights off, so the next time she sees light it will be the 600W HPS and not the 315cmh. :sweaty:

large.5bad730e5ac7e_707Day27Flwr3.jpg

She is very sticky indeed and only 27 days flower :yep:

• Like 2

Blueberry HeadBand at day 19 flower

large.5baec7b920b5f_BBHBDay19Flwr1.jpg

I trimmed the bottom two nodes off but left the rest and glad I did now 'cos there's some nice buds forming on the ends of those lower branches. That main cola is just over 30cm long and fattening up nicely :yep:

large.5baec7ba4f07d_BBHBDay19Flwr2.jpg

More cola

large.5baec7bb4f456_BBHBDay19Flwr3.jpg

Edited by Seasick Steve
  • Like 2

BB HeadBand day 28 flower

large.5baecdde0eb81_BBHBDay28Flwr1.jpg

large.5baecde0222bf_BBHBDay28Flwr2.jpg

She stopped stretching on day 16 at 122cm from tip to soil, she was 50cm the day I flipped her. She's on 2ml per litre of Oldtimers bloom and taking just under 2L every other day.

• Like 3

looking awesome @Seasick Steve the frost on the 707 is insane and your bb headbands main cola looks like its going to be a foot long :yep: thanks for the info on the lights I got my self one last week  i have put it in the middle of my two 600w so far my plants are loving it all the best pal

• Like 3

The buds on the 707 are exploding and the crystal coverage is crazy  ;)

The stretch phase is definitely over now and we can see that those buds are getting ready to show the world what they can do :bong:

Blueberry headband looks to be producing more of a single cola style plant with a few supplemental side branches. That central cola has the potential to be HUGE  ;)

Let's see what these 2 strains can do now you are officially in full bloom mode  :yep:

Thanks for the continued updates, added pictures and detailed information about the plants growth ;) Really nice work so far my friend ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got a bit behind with things so I'll try and get back up to date :yep:

Here's the 707 at lights on under the new 600W bulb, I got back late from work and most of my plants were extremely wilted so I gave them all some feed asap. Here's a couple of pics after the feed, you can see how she's still wilted but better than when I first opened the tent.

large.5bc7cc60bbfaf_707Day281.jpg

She looked a lot worse before that feed :doh:

large.5bc7cc61d143a_707Day282.jpg

Those pics above were from day 28 or 29 flower, they were wilty after swapping onto the 600W HPS.

This pic is day 40 flower, I've had to string up those branches cos of the weight of buds, they are all fattening up really well.

large.5bc7d57f8a003_707Day40Flwr.jpg

I had a bit of a mishap with some feed, I think they got SeaweedPlus @ 4ml per litre when I should have given them plain seaweed @ 2ml per litre, which has burnt a couple of the other plants I'm doing but the 707 seems to be doing OK so far. Seaweed Plus is seaweed and feed at npk 5-2-5 so it's far too strong at 4ml/litre :doh:

• Like 1

707 at Day 44 flower

large.5bc7d58062cbc_707Day44Flwr1.jpg

All those lower branches have large buds up them now

large.5bc7d581d23f9_707Day44Flwr3.jpg

large.5bc7d5811c6e3_707Day44Flwr2.jpg

Pics are a bit shabby cos of the light i think

• Like 1

707 at day 46 flower lights off

large.5bc7d582982ad_707Day46Flwr1.jpg

those lower branches are all jammed up the side of the tent, I keep trying to spread them out for the light

large.5bc7d583a76e0_707Day46Flwr2.jpg

• Like 1