BlueBerry Headband & 707 Truthband - some pics, join in.

Seasick Steve

5 minutes ago, B.T.Y82 said:

You're not wrong about that structure

Gonna get some nice buds off that mate 

Great update 

Cheers 

I need to take some cuts and normally I lop off the bottom 5 or 6 nodes of most plants and then use the best for cuts. On the 707 all of the lower branches are strong and reaching near the top but it will have to be done, I've got to save her in case she's a keeper.

Thanks for looking in.

:smoke:

• Like 1

BB Headband at day 9 flower, stretching just over 4cm a day.

large.5b9b0027d0983_BBHBDay9Flwr2.jpg

The day I flipped 12/12 she was 64cm from soil to tip, at day 9 flower she was 1m, she's in a 5L pot taking just under 2l @2ml grow every other day.

• Like 3

Headband again at day 11 flower

large.5b9b0028a2d72_BBHBDay11Flwr1.jpg

All her fan leaves are stood up, she looks good, cuts have been taken in case she's the one :yep:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, #soulmate said:

hello    @Seasick Steve hope your well all your plants look super happy that 707 has a great structure cant wait to see what she can do

Thanks man, yes I can't wait to see how she fills out. I'm a bit behind with the pictures so I'll try post a few more and get upto date. :yep:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, #soulmate said:

hello @Seasick Steve    I noticed you were using cmh lights I am using mh in veg and hps in flower im looking to change over to cmh soon do you like using them

Ive not flowered under the cmh before, i normally just use it to veg with so this will be the first time. That's if I go all the way with it, I was wondering whether to change to a 600W dual spec for the last few weeks, so we'll see. It seems to do well for vegging and lower temps than the 600W.

• Like 2

cool thanks man im going to start with one as a supplement to my two 600W they are a bit out of my price range to be buying three all at once

• Like 1

@#soulmate  Yeah no problem mate, I got mine from my local shop, it was £200 for the Maxibright ballast, a vegging bulb and an E40 converter. I'm using it in a large parabolic shade and it seems to do very well. I would like to put another one in there but I will need a different shade and my local shop only has horizontally mounted bulb type ones and I want to hang the bulbs vertically cos i think that's better for heat and I believe that it gives a better light spread that way.

• Like 1

Fantastic structure on the 707 Truthband mate and she has the potential to be a heavy producer  :yep:

Now that the flower phase has started let's see what she can do. With plenty of potential budsites showing this is going to be a fun one.

The Blueberry headband has a totally different structure. More central cola focused with a few supplemental side branches  ;)

Going to be an interesting flower show as you have 2 totally different structure plants :bong:

Let the flowering fun begin ;)

Until next time my friend. 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

On 14/09/2018 at 1:59 AM, Seasick Steve said:

BB Headband at day 9 flower, stretching just over 4cm a day.

large.5b9b0027d0983_BBHBDay9Flwr2.jpg

The day I flipped 12/12 she was 64cm from soil to tip, at day 9 flower she was 1m, she's in a 5L pot taking just under 2l @2ml grow every other day.

Thanks for adding these little details in mate :bong:

She's definitely going for it now. She should start to slow down this week as the stretch will be coming to an end :bong:

Then we will see some big fat bud production  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my lovely 707 TruthBand at 15 days flowering

large.5bad6b7b1f251_707Day15Flwr1.jpg

She's filled out fully and stopped stretching more or less and now putting on those buds :yep:

large.5bad6b7c3d7e7_707Day15Flwr2.jpg

When I set her to flower she was 50cm from soil to tip and at day 15 flower she was 88cm. Been stretching an inch each day.

• Like 3

707 at day 19 flower

large.5bad6b7e13209_707Day19Flwr2.jpg

A shot of her downstairs :naughty:

large.5bad6b7d5d4ca_707Day19Flwr1.jpg

Looks a bit washed out with the 315cmh from underneath but you can see that shape, hope my cuttings take root :v:

• Like 3

Couple of overhead shots from day 23 flower.

large.5bad6b7ecf6a3_707Day23Flwr1.jpg

I know they are nearly identical pictures but this one comes with a hidden skull  :eek:

large.5bad6b7f8680d_707Day23Flwr4.jpg

• Like 3