BlueBerry Headband & 707 Truthband - some pics, join in.

Seasick Steve

Drying box. Those pegs were from a laundry hanging thing my wife bought, they looked ideal for a drying box so I stole them lol

large.5beafc95e6764_BBHBdrying.jpg

I'll leave it in there hanging for about 2 weeks before I jar it up. Not long now :thumsup:

:smoke:

• Like 5

That was one fair size central cola brother of our Blueberry Headband  ;)

That should give you a little to see you through until the remaining comes down :yep:

How much longer will you leave those lower buds my friend. Another 7-10 days? 

Lovely looking flowers :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

That was one fair size central cola brother of our Blueberry Headband  ;)

That should give you a little to see you through until the remaining comes down :yep:

How much longer will you leave those lower buds my friend. Another 7-10 days? 

Lovely looking flowers :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Thanks Mark, yes I'm very pleased with how the Blueberry Headband turned out, only in a 5litre pot as well. I'll give/gave the bottom part of the plant another week  as you say just for those buds at the bottom to finish off :yep:

• Like 1

707 Truthband day 61 flower

large.5bec6b629ddd5_707Day61Flwr1.jpg

It's a bit of a mess down below 'cos of all those branches and heavy buds, I've tied up most of them but some struggle for light they're so packed in

large.5bec6b642027c_707Day61Flwr2.jpg

• Like 4

Day 62 for the Truthband was chop day so I took off the main cola and a few of the buds on the ends of those lower branches and left the rest to get some more light.

large.5bec6b64d5d7e_707Day61Flwrchop1.jpg

Not a bad size and the buds are all solid and frosty with a slight purple tint :yep:

large.5bec6b65b7c4a_707Day61Flwrchop2.jpg

Smelled lovely and fruity when chopping, was very sticky as well

large.5bec6b666ff05_707Day61Flwrchop3.jpg

• Like 7

That's some super dense and sticky looking 707 Truthband my friend  :yep: Beautiful colour too ;)

So now you have the lowers of both the 707 Truthband and Blueberry Headband still finishing off :yep:

Love my work and some even better looking flowers harvested  :yep:

Thank you for the continued pictures as harvest is here. We all love watching the plants grow but the flower show is what really counts  :bong:

Also, considering only 5l pots were used even more impressive  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

So now you have the lowers of both the 707 Headband and Blueberry Headband still finishing off :yep:

Yeah i took the tops off both of them, will give the lower bits a week or so more, the 707 is a Truthband mate  lol

Can't wait to get them into jars :yep:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Seasick Steve said:

Yeah i took the tops off both of them, will give the lower bits a week or so more, the 707 is a Truthband mate  lol

Can't wait to get them into jars :yep:

Sorry mate. I've been doing some writing for the new strains today and have Blueberry headband on my mind as Three Blue Kings has that in the make up  :)

707 Truthband not Headband sorry mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

I'm green with envy right now

Gotta get my shit together and get a grow on

Got everything I need but only have the loft and it's a nightmare growing up there

Those colas look sick tho

Nice work sss

• Like 2

On 11/14/2018 at 9:41 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Sorry mate. I've been doing some writing for the new strains today and have Blueberry headband on my mind as Three Blue Kings has that in the make up  :)

707 Truthband not Headband sorry mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Easily done I would imagine mate, all the diaries and strain descriptions you have to go through all the time, no worries, I'll let you know how she smokes! :yep:

On 11/15/2018 at 1:17 AM, B.T.Y82 said:

I'm green with envy right now

Gotta get my shit together and get a grow on

Got everything I need but only have the loft and it's a nightmare growing up there

Those colas look sick tho

Nice work sss

Cheers mate, I'm pleased with how they've both turned out. Can't wait for them to be ready to smoke. :yep: 

Yeah get yourself going, you'll soon have some flowers ready once you start. Maybe go for autos first time if it's too cold in your loft, give them 20hrs light a day and it'll keep your temps OK, ten weeks from seed to harvest and your smoking your own in no time. It's about six years since I've done autos, I did some Dinafem Haze and Critical + and they were cracking plants, really easy to grow as I remember. All the best whatever you do :v:

• Like 2

On 17/11/2018 at 0:56 AM, Seasick Steve said:

Easily done I would imagine mate, all the diaries and strain descriptions you have to go through all the time, no worries, I'll let you know how she smokes! :yep:

And now I have to remember 6 more lol

Its all in a day's work ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1