revisiting favourites

vince noir rock n roll star

Very nice Indeed @vince noir rock n roll star

Hows the new led panel doing for flowering have you noticed any difference in the cc or cm ?

Are you still using the seaweed extract(maxi crop) just I saw some in the garden center and was gonna follow your lead ?? I spied the Wilko food too are they your main nutes ?

all the best chap hope your in good order at your end.

peace

lil d :yinyang::skin_up::yinyang:

• Like 1

Germination rate im finding some either crack open and die or produce really tiny first leaf. The problem ones really seem to be from the very small seeds, the larger seeds what I would say are the size of seeds I would normally have seem fine.

Im germinating them in damp paper towels  and then into fresh canna coco professional which I always use, and just have it a little damp.  Just seems strange, may well be something im screwing up.

Cheers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lildaveham said:

Very nice Indeed @vince noir rock n roll star

Hows the new led panel doing for flowering have you noticed any difference in the cc or cm ?

Are you still using the seaweed extract(maxi crop) just I saw some in the garden center and was gonna follow your lead ?? I spied the Wilko food too are they your main nutes ?

all the best chap hope your in good order at your end.

peace

lil d :yinyang::skin_up::yinyang:

yes maxicrop for the flowering stage ,ive gotta get some new seaweed extract as my doff seaweed is running out .the wilko feed ..be aware only some plants can take it ..gotta halve the strength for most plants ..works well cos its got the calcium /mg added to it ..but its very strong and not much nitrogen .

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

Germination rate im finding some either crack open and die or produce really tiny first leaf. The problem ones really seem to be from the very small seeds, the larger seeds what I would say are the size of seeds I would normally have seem fine.

Im germinating them in damp paper towels  and then into fresh canna coco professional which I always use, and just have it a little damp.  Just seems strange, may well be something im screwing up.

Cheers

ive had all manner of issues this year with germinating seeds ..most it seems were caused by the coco i had ..as i mix coco with soil /compost ,the coco was literally burning the new shoot from seeds ..and it was not just one companies beans either i did it to about 5 companies seeds before i realised its all my fault ..

hence why i grabbed some levingtons seed compost for the main seeds i do now ..i even blamed solar flares lol ..

• Like 3

I just went and put a couple a litres of coco in Ph6.0 EC0.3 water to soak will see what it reads later. Cheers gave me something to check. All seeds have been used so, will keep an eye on them.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 2

im not going to lie ...the cream caramel wasnt as good as i thought it would be compared to other past grows of it ..this one had a lime flavour to it and a good stone ..but it didnt put me to sleep ..

the cream mandarine ..well ..something good has come of it ..this one was the most tangerine flavoured phenotype ive ever grown ..it blew away any other orange /tangerine flavours ive come across ..this is truly a delight ..very very pleased with the smoke in the tester ..

• Like 4

Nicely done, can't argue with 65w for saving the £! The 3 times grown out CM its always been a good smoke. Got an auto CM coming down any day....this one is more sweet floral smelling  :oldtoker:  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...