revisiting favourites

vince noir rock n roll star

nothing but water being given at the moment ..the cream mandarine is such a lovely lighter green plant ..very happy with her squatness and branching already 

the cream caramel will be potted on soon ,its a couple of weeks behind now ..but after an iffy start with two failed seeds this one ...happy as larry ..

large.101_5702.JPGlarge.101_5720.JPGlarge.101_5722.JPG

• Like 7

repotted the cream caramel into a same size pot as the cream mandarine ..which i believe holds about a litre of medium ..

the cream mandarine is in the flower tent now ..the cream caramel if it grows at the same speed as the mandarine will go into flower next week ..both of these are destined for revegging ..first wave in smaller pots ,2nd round in bigger ..

just a little dash of seaweed extract given this week ..thats it .

large.101_5729.JPGlarge.101_5730.JPGlarge.101_5731.JPG

• Like 6

the cream caramel once potted up has taken off ..ive put her into flower early the same as i did with the manderine ..this is because i might just reveg both and then take cuttings if theyre up to par ..photos later ..

• Like 2

nothing to report ..these plants are growing themselves ..will be adding a drop of seaweed with tomato feed to their water this week though

cream mandarine ..a week ahead of the caramel 

large.DSCN0572.JPGlarge.DSCN0574.JPG

• Like 6

i gave them both a small feed of growmore today after not attending them for three days ...all seem to be ok ..

large.101_5754.JPGlarge.101_5753.JPG

• Like 6

from today they start getting the good stuff ..the maxicrop with added tomato food ..this stuff brings out the resin and the flavours like nothing else ive used ..in fact ive given up with any canna based nutes now ..they seem to be so specific but as i get older my time is better used not having to worry about whether a plants got a cal mg def ..

as long as theirs resin on a good clean product at the end ..then thats it ..i say product ..its only us now using the material ...

large.101_5756.JPGcream mandarine to the left ..double headed cream caramel to the right ..

large.101_5757.JPGlarge.101_5758.JPG

• Like 6

i solved the cream mandarine droopy issue ..and now she is good to go ,hit the coco with her roots finally and boom ..loving it .

the cream caramel also has hit that stage where it wants to do everythin all at once ..veg ,stretch ,flower ..both looking very happy and will now get the good stuff ..here comes the maxicrop seaweed extract .

large.101_5773.JPGlarge.101_5772.JPG

• Like 5

the stem on the cream caramel is getting proper fat ,hard to see in the pic but she a chunky mumma ..

large.101_5778.JPG

• Like 5

well cream caramel responded well to topping ..so well i had to vw the branches on her ..cream mandarine has taken off and is showing lovely purple stems ...shame i scorched a couple of leaves on the hps though ..still she dont seem to care ..going to be a good couple of plants these two ..

had a drink of the maxicrop with tommy food in yesterday ..but thats all this week .

large.101_5784.JPGlarge.101_5785.JPGlarge.101_5786.JPGlarge.101_5787.JPG

• Like 8

i couldnt resist ..ive put a wild rose and a crystal candy into some soil last night ..very intrigued by wild rose ..

• Like 1

I don't want to put you off trying it mate, when I say similar to cheese I mean a herb which has a strong and deep flavour from the off straight from dry, like cheese does. many varieties don't have that quality in my experience. It's a bit sweet, pungent and maybe some dark fruits kind of thing. It's def worth a punt, I recommended it from personal experience to many at the expo I attended with sweetseeds and sold loads of packs.

• Like 3