revisiting favourites

vince noir rock n roll star

been a while but i feel its time to get two of my favourite sweet seeds strains on the go ..these will be in coco only no soil this time ..i had great success doing these in coco before so lets not alter anything ..seeds went into coco yesterday morning ..and by this evening we have movement ..

never had a bad germination from these two strains ever ..

large.DSCN0491.JPGlarge.DSCN0490.JPG

• Like 10

your welcome @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp thought it was only right to support the strains i love and a company that has been so generous over the years ....plus ..i fuckin love these two plants lol.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

your welcome @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp thought it was only right to support the strains i love and a company that has been so generous over the years ....plus ..i fuckin love these two plants lol.

Looking forward to seeing this grow as Cream Mandarin is my all time fav,  it is my staple go to auto every year and has been since its launch :)    Im about 2wks from taking my autos down and the thought of having a smoke is making my mouth water.    

I shall be in the corner watching :) 

• Like 3

nothing but a touch of water ...nearly lost the cream mandarine ..but revitalised with a drink and up she goes ..wont be long til helmets off and away we go ..

large.DSCN0499.JPG

• Like 6

cream caramel is having a little struggle ..but mandarines almost dropped her helmet ..

large.101_5646.JPG

• Like 4

cream mandarine is doing what it should do ...but ...i may have gone and jinxed the cream caramel when i said never had a bad germination ..seems i finally found one ..dropped its helmet and seems to be stalled ..it may be due to the coco as the cream mandarine shows a crinkling to the leaves ..ill start another tomorrow in different medium ..i suspected the coco might be a bit googly moogly and was only going to use it during a pot up ..seems i shouldve listened to myself ..mental note taken ..new seed in the morning ..

large.DSCN0537.JPGlarge.DSCN0517.JPG

• Like 2

two new cream caramel fv seeds went into a 70/30 coco soil mix ,the cream mandarine ive potted up into a half litre pot of fertile coco ..let her spread out her roots ..

• Like 1

we have movement on the new cc`s ...the cream mandarine is starting to feel the benefit of a change in medium and feed ..no food is better ..

but were under way capt ..

large.DSCN0554.JPGlarge.DSCN0553.JPG

• Like 4

oddly one cream caramel is uber rampant and has shot up ..the other just withered and died ..1 out of three ..i suspect the fertile coco was a tad too fertile ..which indicates the surviving cream caramel is going to be an awesome fucker ..to put it simply .

• Like 2

no these are the fast versions ..all the speed of an auto with the leccy bill of a reg ..

large.101_5667.JPGlarge.101_5668.JPGlarge.101_5669.JPG

• Like 10