Not Poodle

This a, Bit good, bit bad post.

The setback when the pump was forgotten to be put back after a feed has defo taken it's toll.

Unlike those lovely buds grown by Jibba my plant has struggled to produce the same.

The buds on mine are like popcorn all over with no real grenade's, again like Jibbas, love the look of his gal.

None the less there are plenty of trich's over what is there including edge of leaf and leaf stem.

This will be an ideal candidate for washing with ISO and making some cream for a pal's wife that has Arthritis.

The smell is Awesome! I know the strain info says Pina colada but this gal is lemon/lime sherbert.

*confirmed by a second nose.

I'll be sure to hold a little back to fill a rizla or Two :yes:

@HSO-Mark

I'm not sure how longs she's been going (busy at hospital past two wks and kind of lost track) but will check over dates and stuff and get back to you on that :yep:

As of yesterday though and due to the prominence of the amber trich's i decided to start the flush so she'll be coming down maybe this Sunday?

Grabbed some random pic's, Top left showing best the popcorn main cola (if you can call it that) lol , some of the lower side branches look better ehe....

large.bubba.jpg

qwik edit, Purely because of the smell she's giving off somehow i will try and re-veg her.

It will bug me for eternity if i don't do this one justice in the future.

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 5

@Resonance She looks finished to me brother  :yep:

The buds may not be massive but they are coated in trichomes and will let you at least test our Bubbas gift  ;)

Nice to read that you'll me making some topical for your friends wife. Very cool :bong:

Is she now down, drying and then curing? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

On 07/11/2018 at 0:00 AM, Resonance said:

somehow i will try and re-veg her.

@vince noir rock n roll star has had some success with reveging this lady. Definitely worth a try :bong:

If not maybe try her again from seed?as the pheno variance is quite minimal with this strain. 2 that I know of so you'll hit the same pheno again :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Sorry for the delay, work,hospital,kids not in any order but has meant my heads a bit wishy washy at the mo with all the hecticness of it.

She came down last Saturday and has been drying steady since. Just put her into a jar to slow the dry and keep that a bit steady.

The structure on her after the chop showed me a very strong plant, Or in laymans terms, A tuff 'ol bird she was lol

Its a shame that she yielded so little, 17g's infact. Such potential though!

I'm defo not down about it, yep a shame and that, just need to be more vigilant in future. and there will be a future between me and Bubba :yes: .

Although that may have to be in bean form as i don't have the room for the re-veg but like mark says shouldnt be to diff to find sim.

The taste, Man i just love it. Just off for another toot on it infact, back soon.

• Like 4

I'm back,,,That tastes so good, Defo a lemon/Lime sherberty twang to it.

Not overpowering, just right. It's like a palate cleanser after a rich meal.

Not moreish as such but i just can't put it down.

Real easy to smoke but it's catching up with me now, Feeling very relaxed and may just chill on the sofa and go into the youtube wormholeeeeeeeee.

A couple weeks in the jar with the oblig burping and I'll pop back to do a proper smoke report.

This strain needs to be run again, I can see me sitting in the garden on a cooling summer evening with her and just contemplating shit as the sun goes down..

Thankyou Humboldt, for the free seeds and a fine lass of a smoke, Very much appreciated :yep:

and sorry for not showing it's true potential yield-wise with my cock-up, needless to say there is always the future ;)

A shout out to Mark aswell for sorting the comp out :realcool:

• Like 4

On 17/11/2018 at 0:10 AM, Resonance said:

Thankyou Humboldt, for the free seeds and a fine lass of a smoke, Very much appreciated :yep:

and sorry for not showing it's true potential yield-wise with my cock-up, needless to say there is always the future ;)

A shout out to Mark aswell for sorting the comp out :realcool:

Not a problem my friend it's been nice to have a bit of community fun and thank you for taking part. 

One thing I'm getting from every grower is they love the end product :bong:

So we had some fun, not the biggest of end yields across all grows but some excellent end product produced :)

I hope we do this again. If we do I also hope you'll participate  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the buds been in the jar a bit, a smoko report....

Horses for courses mind,,,,

Some folk have said its a strong smoke but I'm not getting that.

Very likely this is due to my clumsyness on this grow.

What i am getting is a smooth citrus fruit taste, Pleasent on the pallette and the exhale.

Very easy to smoke and a perfect steady climb to chilled'ness, Followed by a blissful sleep, Which is most welcome with insomnia troubling many a night for me.

All in all a strain worthy of time and effort to grow out and gets a thumbs up from me.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

@Resonance Thanks for concluding your pot noodle adventure with a smoke report my friend  :bong:

Let's see where you place when the winners are announced. Thoroughly enjoyed the grow mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

well done res...your description is spot on .if only this was one of the 10kg strains ..its soo calming on an anxious mind ,definately a little treasure this bubbas gift .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/01/2019 at 5:56 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

definately a little treasure this bubbas gift .

She is a great strain. Packed full of flavour and pack's a serious punch  ;)

Definitely a heavy hitting indica  :bong:

Personally I think this strain was perfect for the "pot noodle challenge"

Let's see what strain we pick next round. I'm thinking a community vote :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2