Not Poodle

19 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

yes mark the strain was a strain mygreenmojo had been working on ..a lovely cross of oldtimes and exodus cheese ...m for mojo ..m`olde cheese ..as far as i know he took it to f5 with back crossing but im sure he said the f4s were fruitier ..but dont quote me on that ..

Thanks for that info brother. Old times x exodus does sound mighty tasty :yep: and as we can see she can produce and handle stress ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Please except my apologies if i do not reply much to people posting in here.

Wish i could explain better but simply put, blame my mind and the thousand thoughts a minute it has, 24/7.

I have trouble concentrating due to it and it can burn me out mentally with ease. I have found one way to cope is to keep things basic and at times this means in regards to conversations/posting and a miriad of other things.

Just sprouted/ cube soaked with plain tap water for now.

large.5b64d02d76a07_bubbasgift.jpg

• Like 4

On 03/08/2018 at 11:42 PM, Resonance said:

Please except my apologies if i do not reply much to people posting in here.

Wish i could explain better but simply put, blame my mind and the thousand thoughts a minute it has, 24/7.

I have trouble concentrating due to it and it can burn me out mentally with ease. I have found one way to cope is to keep things basic and at times this means in regards to conversations/posting and a miriad of other things.

Just sprouted/ cube soaked with plain tap water for now.

large.5b64d02d76a07_bubbasgift.jpg

Pl3ase never feel the need to apologise for not updating your diary. I feel with mental health issues and what you are writing sounds very familiar. 

I don't have a solution mate, I wish I did but if you ever need a chat drop me a pm :)

Might be better to talk private. 

The offer is there buddy :yep:

Keep you head up mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hey Mark, Thankyou for the offer and one that shows the glimmer of what being 'human' is, in a too busy world.

I find the more i look for the beauty that 'is' in this world, The darker the reality of it's nature is realised.

Although it seems similiar and i do have moments of depression don't get me wrong, 'my main stay' is that i'm what you'd call Hypersensitive.

It's a starnge'ol thing but been with me since born, kinda genetic so i gather.

Lots of downsides but a few crazy upsides.

Difficult to explain in a short messege like but again thanks man, appreciated

• Like 1

P.s sorry where are my manners.

As you have extended such an offer let me only equal it by saying I'm here for you too if needed.

Reso

• Like 2

Using cheap bottled water / Switched on air pump / Fill potnoodle to 10mm below 50mm net pot and let the bubbles gently splash up onto roots.

large.bubba.jpg

• Like 4

On 11/08/2018 at 3:18 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

best of luck ..potential for greatness .

Hi Vince, Thankyou for the luck vibe it is appreciated greatly.

potential for greatness or greatential as i say lol only time will tell.

I think i may have messed things up already though, oh dear :fear:

After the last update i thought to add a wee drop of grow feed and lower the Ph,,,,the young one didn't like it much.

The bottled water i am using has an Ph of 7.9 and an E.C of 0.3. The Nutes used are Ionic grow and Bloom (both are single use and not A+B mixes)

With a couple of drops of Ph down and 20 drops of grow feed i changed those stat's to Ph 5.5  and an E.C of 0.6

I checked this morning and the girl has gone a bit curly leaf, akin to overfed.

I've washed the cube through with Ph 5.8 and not added grow so kept the E.C at 0.3.

Left her in the now empty potnoodle with the air pump still on and will check on her when i get home from work tomorrow.

I will have my fingers crossed for improvement even if slight but will try to resolve if not.

Edit...Left her in an empty res as cube was saturated and probably not helping matters.

large_r3.jpg

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 2

On Ph 5.7 / E.C 0.4  bottled water 0.3 + 0.1 Grow feed.. Seeing improvement, will continue as is.

Leaf curl is ironing out gradually.

large.bubba.jpgThe Eygyptians built the Pyramids. lol ffs pull the other one eh!

That erosion on the Spyinx, It's not from bloody precipitation alone lol but Tidel.

Have a chat with the Last Ice Age Melt.

Look back at the precession of the the stars, 26 thousand year cycle and Orions belt allignment.

Might not find answers but maybe will narrow things down.

lol This randomness was brought to you today , myclutteredbrain.com

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 3

On 10/08/2018 at 11:44 PM, Resonance said:

It's a starnge'ol thing but been with me since born, kinda genetic so i gather.

It is my friend and something I've battled my whole life and still do today. At one point in time we would have been called crazy, mental etc I prefer eccentric  :yep:

10 minutes ago, Resonance said:

On Ph 5.7 / E.C 0.4  bottled water 0.3 + 0.1 Grow feed.. Seeing improvement, will continue as is.

Thanks for that added info mate and things do look to be improving  :bong:

I'll keep dropping in as this grow progress and keep you head up mate, your doing great :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Hello Mark, just catching you as ur in here. Eccentric lol yeah i like that interpretation ehe.

Blessings in disk eyes lol The madder the person the more they can see, Outside the box is where to be.

Tc mate

On 15/08/2018 at 9:26 PM, Resonance said:

It does look like a touch of over feeding in this early stage, this is one of those problems you will face, such a small container it will take some tinkering to get thing's dialed in :yep:

Now she has been flushed through the early nutrient burn is looking better and new growth looks on point :bong:

Thanks for the pot noodle update mate, I'll drop back in the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark...

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

7 days on.

Daily  checks, 4 days back noticed a sudden jump in nute uptake so put her up to an E,C of 0.6 (0.3 water / 0.3 grow).

Still starting fresh nutes at Ph 5.7, Changeout every 2 days as on 2nd day E.C reads 0.3

Unlike mojo's grow 12/12 light schedule from start I've had this one on 24/7. Only due to the fact i haven't a timer to hand.

Besides where she is would have light leaks for the 12 hours dark period.

large.bubba.jpg

Sorry, Hi Mark and Vince.

Message pass to @vince noir rock n roll star , ufo's re blinking for answers.

m'olde, distract brain thinking straight, blank mind, feel asking to meet, not think,, not easy

week or two, early hours 2 - 3.30

Peace-Love-Goodvibes

lol whats nxt morse code

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 1

Erm, lol , I need to make a confession here.

Now don't go all pants in a twist but I'm ruling myself out of the comp.

I'm still going to be documenting this grow and am most definately still along for the ride make no mistake.

Most of the time people don't get it but that's fine. If i say winning {anything) just does not interest me in the slightest, i hope you'll understand.

Entering the comp was a way of giving myself a kick up the backside to stop making another (I'm too busy excuse) and have life tell me i haven't the time to do it.

Theirs things i need to learn and i can't do that with doing nothing lol

I've been advised to get the kingsize ready for the move, will do at weekend and update then.

• Like 1