Not Poodle

Hi Red,

Yes my friend i will pot up to the kingsize at the weekend.

The girl is starting to take the nutes quickly now and will increase, So need to set up the next stage to cope with this or face having to feed probably twice a day in this pot.

If i'm lucky and make it to the chop the plants roots will need the extra room of the kingize also.

• Like 1

Moved to Kingsize.

Mojo had his sitting in a 5ltr tub, Put mine in a 10ltr instead, 4ltr's of feed sits 1 inch above the pump and 1 inch below the potnoodle.

Airline taken out of potnoodle and put into res.

Feed pump directed up'n'over over 50mm net pot, on 15mins, off 45 mins.

fresh nutes at E.C 0.8  Ph 5.6

large.bubba.jpg

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 5

@Resonance This is working out fantastic. Would it be possible to do a small video of the set-up. Would love to see it actually in action :)

Things are looking spot on in here  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

I will try Mark but I'm not much good at vid's, probably because not done one before lol .

If i get chance i will try and put one together.

Actually I'll ask a friend, see if they can put one up on utube 1st before i try record stuff.

• Like 1

I might get around to doing a vid tomorrow afternoon, First i need to visit the hospital for a camera up me arse, defo more fun things to do in life butt needs must i guess.

To make a fun day of it though i have been thinkin of sticking a small Buzz Lightyear figure up there before i go.

If only to see the doc's face as he looks at the screen and straight into Buzz's eyes eheehe. Would be funny as fook lol .

• Like 3

On 03/09/2018 at 0:14 AM, Resonance said:

I might get around to doing a vid tomorrow afternoon, First i need to visit the hospital for a camera up me arse, defo more fun things to do in life butt needs must i guess.

To make a fun day of it though i have been thinkin of sticking a small Buzz Lightyear figure up there before i go.

If only to see the doc's face as he looks at the screen and straight into Buzz's eyes eheehe. Would be funny as fook lol .

I think we can wait on a picture update mate by the sound of things you have other priorities lol

Hope that went well :(

On 03/09/2018 at 0:14 AM, Resonance said:

i have been thinkin of sticking a small Buzz Lightyear figure up there before i go.

If only to see the doc's face as he looks at the screen and straight into Buzz's eyes eheehe.

That both sick minded but also very inventive. I bet the Dr ain't seen that before lol

Hope it went well brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark  , I've now seen parts of me i really wish i hadn't lol

I don't think it poss at the moment to get a vid of the setup.

Plain pics I'm afraid.

I've lost track of days and time recently but she now sits under the 600w Mh bulb, Acclimatising her ready for the 600w Hps.

Feed is up to E.C 1.2 with usual starting Ph 5.5/5.6

As soon as i grab cuts from the others in the groom I'll switch to 12/12.

Hope to do this tomorrow.

large.bubba2.jpglarge.bubba1.jpglarge.bubba.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Resonance said:

@HSO-Mark  , I've now seen parts of me i really wish i hadn't lol

I don't think it poss at the moment to get a vid of the setup.

Plain pics I'm afraid.

I've lost track of days and time recently but she now sits under the 600w Mh bulb, Acclimatising her ready for the 600w Hps.

Feed is up to E.C 1.2 with usual starting Ph 5.5/5.6

As soon as i grab cuts from the others in the groom I'll switch to 12/12.

Hope to do this tomorrow.

large.bubba2.jpglarge.bubba1.jpglarge.bubba.jpg

Pictures are fine mate ;) I bet you have seen things you wish you could forget lol

Its over with now mate :yep:

Thanks for the added pictures it allows us to see more of what's going on and so far very impressive  ;)

Thanks for the update brother, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 12/09/2018 at 0:11 AM, highlo said:

She's looking awesome mate:smokin:

Hi @highlo Thankyou buddy, Not gaurenteed she'll stay like that but i live in hope ehe.

On 12/09/2018 at 1:40 AM, leapsure skemor said:

I wouldn't even know how to run your grow room but I'm glad you do

Hi @leapsure skemor It's a bit like the universe leapsure, Organised chaos lol

8 hours ago, cocopips said:

Nice idea that is mate, nice healthy white roots 

Hi @cocopips I've just borrowed the idea really, May have found slight improvements from the original though and may (in not to distant future) post up an in-depth grow diary for anyone wanting to try it.

The roots start off nice and white but from what I've seen of previous attempts they have a good chance of browning up due to heat/cramped space or other, Like my interference with her lol

Take it easy guys and thanks for popping in, Allways welcome.

Reso

• Like 3

So, I did the usual checks 2 days back, Fresh nutes etc, Then go into the groom last night for the same.....Doh! :ouch::headpain:.

I only forgot to plug the feed and air pump back in.

I have found such an apt song to go with this event,,

large_oops.jpg

The air and feed pump switched straight back on but time will tell if/how well she recover's

I think the record attempt may be up the swanny now though.

• Like 2