Not Poodle

1 hour ago, Resonance said:

So, I did the usual checks 2 days back, Fresh nutes etc, Then go into the groom last night for the same.....Doh! :ouch::headpain:.

I only forgot to plug the feed and air pump back in.

I have found such an apt song to go with this event,,

large_oops.jpg

The air and feed pump switched straight back on but time will tell if/how well she recover's

I think the record attempt may be up the swanny now though.

That's gutting mate but these things happen, she'll live man she's a hardy little bugger

• Like 2

Hi @highlo

A bit gutting but there are indeed worse things in the world so I'm not to fussed to be honest, There's always next time :yinyang:

Was a shame as i had just put them into flower is all, If i hadn't i could of veg'd her on a bit longer to get back to full health before the switch to 12/12.

If i try it now she'd probably try for the re-veg, I'll leave her be and just see what comes :lucky:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

what a bummer ...she will recover im sure .

I'm confident also that she will bounce back :yep:

@Resonance keep us posted brother  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark...

• Like 2

72 hours later...

That stung a bit, Had to remove all of the big fan leaves and get the sharps on the rest of her for a wee tidy up.

Add a bit of loosely fitting string to help out and this is where she's at.

Final yield will be,,,,, Less than it should have been lol

large.5ba3ed6e517e1_bubbsrecovery.jpg

• Like 6

I wish my footie bet had had scored aswell this weekend lol so close, lost out because 1 out of 4 teams only took 1 corner,,needed more than one, like two ehe lol

I'm really crap at betting, why i don't do it often i guess.

Brains frazzled with the catchup with folks diaries, will keep this short.

Switched to flower nutes (?early?) keep an eye on.

Roots may need splash of some kinda zyme to break down dead root material.

Hydro pic, 10ltr bucket / air pump>airline>T conectors>porous line.  Small micro pump for feed>up'n'over>L bends onto top of cube.

Cut hole in lid to seat potnoodle

Pic, then zoot and pillow

large.bubbaz.jpg

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 6

Great recovery brother :yep: and some very explosive root growth. Can't wait to see this one in full bloom mode  ;)

Thanks for sticking with her mate and assisting in the recovery, fantastic job  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 24/09/2018 at 9:14 AM, zibzabz said:

Those are some serious roots bro! :notworthy:

Looking forward to seeing this one in full flower, I can imagine she'll be quite spectacular!

Zabz

Thanks @zibzabz , I hope she throws some of those nice colours I've seen others growing out.

On 27/09/2018 at 1:24 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Great recovery brother :yep: and some very explosive root growth. Can't wait to see this one in full bloom mode  ;)

Thanks for sticking with her mate and assisting in the recovery, fantastic job  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Cheers @HSO-Mark For a moment i nearly binned her when i opened up the groom and saw her all wilted like she was, So glad i never now, phew.

• Like 1

She's only just closing up her tops now ready for budding, Slightly delayed (a week/two) due to the mis-hap :blushing: .

The rootzone weren't happy for a bit either, went a bit browni'ish, looks to be getting better now slowly.

Tried a feed of bloom until i realised she needed time to recover, so switched back to grow, Just had a feed of EC 1.4 at Ph 5.7.

Next feed will prob be bloom, and maybe bit of a haircut...

large.3.jpglarge.4.jpglarge.2.jpglarge.1.jpg

Tired, Dooby + Pillow sounds good about now...

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 5

What a fantastic recovery and one fine looking Bubbas gift  ;)

Can I ask one question mate?

I know you were going to 12/12. Did the happen and because if the mishap you reverted back to veg (18/6)?

I can't believe how well she looks  :yep: As if nothing happened  ;)

Thanks for the update buddy, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

18 hours ago, leapsure skemor said:

Like nothing ever happened. Going to be a monster, very nice.

She's looking promising now mate, barring any more accidents and the long (impatient wait lol).  I hope to be tooting on some of what I'm seeing in other folks diary's.

Some nice looking bud coming through now for folk.

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

What a fantastic recovery and one fine looking Bubbas gift  ;)

Can I ask one question mate?

I know you were going to 12/12. Did the happen and because if the mishap you reverted back to veg (18/6)?

I can't believe how well she looks  :yep: As if nothing happened  ;)

Thanks for the update buddy, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark, I've been quite impressed by this strains recovery capabilities.

Switched the groom to 12/12 on the 15th Sept (18 days) ago now mate and she's been in there under that light regime since the switch.

I didn't want to take the chance of her going into re-veg mode, That might of pushed her over the deadline date for the finish.

Not that it matters much as just along for the ride, just trying to stick to the latest finish date stated at the start of comp.

I know why she looks so well mate, I showed her the blender lol

p.s might grab a cut if i can, soonish. with what folk are saying about the smells coming from her and of course the nice nugs I've seen in folks diary's.

• Like 3