Diy Led Lighting (F-series samsung strips)

Key

No issues mate, happy to see this thread really. Not steeped in ego or bold claims, just facts and information that everyone can benefit from. Cheers key :yep:  

• Like 15

Oooh I might have to be getting my hands in my pocket. Ive been waiting on these samsung strips for ages and at those prices they aren't silly and are now justifiable for what you get. 

I'm thinking a 315cmh with a 265w kit either side in a 1.2x1.5 should be pretty pucka

Thanks for the great info. To someone like me that is new to diy led this saves me quite some time. 

Nice one @Key

• Like 13

@Key top thread and just the sort of thing required for those of us with little knowledge on diy leds. Would you say the 150 or the 210 in a 60x60x140?

hope you can help mate thanks 

dope 

@Dope 150w works well. But there's no harm building the 210w if you have the budget. Just don't run it full wack to start with, always build up from 50% till you find the sweet spot.

• Like 2

@Key thanks for the advice. I’ll be getting the bits together over the next few weeks. I’ll @ you in when I’ve finished it. Thanks again man appreciate it

Great thread and examples, hopefully we will see lots of new builds and ideas now and in the future.

@Key thanks for posting.

Toke...

• Like 3