Bubba's little princess

Well. @ day 52 flower.... she's cooked :toldya:

large.5bab3ac32abd6_d52tentcopy.jpg

A bit of damage from the spider mites, but nothing serious.... I released the predators on em the other day, That's seemed to have slowed the little buggers down.

large.5bab3ac479f70_d52fullc.jpg

She's been flushed for a week....

large.5bab3ac3f0810_d52flashcopy.jpg

Lovely smell, tight buds, and quick!

I'll definitely be trying to re-veg and get some clones. 

She's been a learning curve. I've never been the cause of so many fuck ups... and she still made it to the finish line! 

Well done Bubba! and thx to @HSO-Mark and the uk420 community.

I'll be back when those nugs have dried with the final weigh in and early smoke report.

Good luck to the remaining noodlers!

Zabz

Edited by zibzabz
  • Like 7

Alright there @zibzabz

Looking tidy mate :yep:

Great job, well done for making it to the end, lovely colours too.

Ill keep an eye out for the smoke report and final weights,

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

what a little cracker that turned into ..lovely colours on her ..i reckon you couldve gotten an extra 150-200 grams out of her if youd of filled the pot right up before flowering though .

well done though chap ..lovely diary 

• Like 5

Very nice and lovely colours popping against the backdrop of the... Can't remember, other plant. Look like dense nugs. 

Edited by leapsure skemor
Nugs not bugs
  • Like 3

@Jibba jabba @leapsure skemor Cheers dudes, I've never had a plant go that purple before. Those tops are almost black under natural light. Rock solid too :toldya:

12 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

I reckon you couldve gotten an extra 150-200 grams out of her if youd of filled the pot right up before flowering though .

@vince noir rock n roll star lol 

Well, technically she's not finished yet. After removing the tops I decided to leave her in the flower tent for a while longer, hopefully the lower buds will fatten up (although 150 -200g might be pushing it!)

• Like 3

On 26/09/2018 at 9:06 AM, zibzabz said:

Well. @ day 52 flower.... she's cooked :toldya:

large.5bab3ac32abd6_d52tentcopy.jpg

A bit of damage from the spider mites, but nothing serious.... I released the predators on em the other day, That's seemed to have slowed the little buggers down.

large.5bab3ac479f70_d52fullc.jpg

She's been flushed for a week....

large.5bab3ac3f0810_d52flashcopy.jpg

Lovely smell, tight buds, and quick!

I'll definitely be trying to re-veg and get some clones. 

She's been a learning curve. I've never been the cause of so many fuck ups... and she still made it to the finish line! 

Well done Bubba! and thx to @HSO-Mark and the uk420 community.

I'll be back when those nugs have dried with the final weigh in and early smoke report.

Good luck to the remaining noodlers!

Zabz

Well done brother and what a beautiful looking plant :yep:

The spider mites have caused a bit of damage but nothing drastic and still a very solid finish :bong:

Let her dry and posse drop back in with the dry weight :yep:

One of the better looking "Bubbas gift" that's for sure. Nicr work mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 5

Well the final tally is a whopping 7g lol 

large.final7.jpg

The closest thing I can think of is the smell of those old school fruit salad chewy sweets. :P tastes lovely in the vape too.

I'm going to try and give it a good cure, but the mini jar is tempting me already!

Whats left of the plant is in the veg tent now. I won't be leaving her in the pot noodle cup as I am going to get some cuts and grow her out properly. :yep:

So I'm officially out

Thanks again to @HSO-Mark and the UK420 community. It's been fun....... until next time!

Zabz

• Like 7

Quality over quantity anytime, and damn that bud looks quality :yep:

The colour in'em just transfix's me and the trich's are well abundent on them nugs there.

Cracking job mate :toot:

• Like 5

@Resonance Cheers mate, although I can't really take any credit. I think it was more decent genetics and the V2 Quantum board, gotta love that thing!  

The photo doesn't really do the nugs justice mate, they are crazy beautiful! I can't wait to fill my jars with them in a few months :naughty:

Looks like you're all set to get a decent yield from yours as is. Let's hope the fruity purple frosty fairy heads your way too!

Best of luck 

Zabz

• Like 3

awesome looking buds there ..well done chap .enjoy them nugs theyre rather delish 

• Like 4

Lovely looking buds I thought they'd come in a bit more than that, can you imagine buying a Q and getting that though? You'd be over the moon. I agree, smells like an old school sweet shop. Great job.

• Like 3

Yeah mate I don't think I've ever bought a Q that delicious, even in the dam. Well worth doing even if only for 7g! 

And I've still got the re-veg to come :yep:

• Like 4

That's a fine looking q there mate, as everyone says she is a tasty smoke I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I know what you mean with the smell of fruit salad, me and my Mrs thought the same,I think ill smoke one now my mouth is watering lol, sorry for teasing..... :smokin:

• Like 4

@zibzabz Just over a quarter  :yep: Not to bad at all my friend and thank you for doing a dry weight :)

As these are Cali strains the kids these days are charging a fortune on the streets. This is home grown and looks like fire :yep:

Enjoy our Bubbas gift  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1