Bubba's little princess

Looking good mate, I found a few phenos with my seeds but chose the shorter more compact one for this comp, mine has been mainlined as you know and she never really stretched at all during veg but now after about 1 week of flower she is stretching just the right amount for my liking so don't worry about her too much she will reach for the stars more quickly once you flip 

• Like 3

Alright there @zibzabz 

Great stuff mate, your noodle is looking well, another few weeks of veg and she will be well set of a solid flower show, of you take her that long.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Well, I fooked up!

Here she is a week ago (the last time she kind of looked alright) Recovered from the topping nicely, The drooping is from my mistake

large.posttop1wk.jpg

Not very symmetrical, but I'm not concerned about that.

large.topdown.jpg

Here she is this morning... Not a happy girl.

large.nothappy.jpg

Confession time...

Please forgive me ganja gods, for I am a stoned twat. I left her sitting in water for nearly 24hrs :wallbash:

Sat her in her bowl to drink whilst I had a 'nightcap' and did the obvious...  :sleep1:woke the next morning on the sofa, late for work... It wasn't until that evening I noticed!

Anyone got any tips/tricks for severe over watering? 

I've got her sat in the bottom corner of the vegtent at the mo, I figured it was best not to further stress her out with intense light?

I'm sure she'll bounce back eventually :blub:

Zabz

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zibzabz said:

I'm sure she'll bounce back eventually :blub:

Sure she will mate :yep: once he dries out a bit, could  be worse.

Plenty of bud sites for when flowering starts.

Take it easy.:yinyang:Jj

• Like 2

Here she is in what's going to be her flowering home... 

large.NATIVENOODLE.jpg

I'm going to give it a week or so before I lower the scrog and flip. Hopefully she'll be nice and strong by then.

Using the vipar 450 for veg untill my new QB arrives.

Zabz

• Like 2

try lifting her out of the pot and wrapping some newspaper around for ten minutes ..dry some of the excess moisture out then back in the pot ..

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

try lifting her out of the pot and wrapping some newspaper around for ten minutes ..dry some of the excess moisture out then back in the pot ..

I thought something similar... forgot that I'd put a disc of epiweb at the bottom of the cup. Tore a load of her roots as they had already filled it!:wallbash:

I'm not messing with her for a bit as I think I'm her worst enemy at the moment

Edited by zibzabz
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

She's still alive! 

After the overwatering fuckup I had a serious spider mite infestation :doh:It very nearly took out the established green crack clone, but the Bubba soldiered on...

(She may be slow, but she's a fighter!) I would have binned the lot if it wasn't for the comp!

I seroiusly nuked the whole tent and plants with Pyrethrum powder, left them overnight (lights off), rinsed them down, then hit them with that SMC spray the following lights off. Seems to have done the job.:clapping:

large.scrog3.jpg

Still looking a little dodgy, but the new growth is clean.

Do you think spraying that SMC gear kind of suffocates the leaves too? Seemed to perk up after daily misting with fresh water at lights off.

large.scrog.jpg

Going to have fun keeping this all in check during the stretch. :sweaty:

V2 QB arriving on Thursday, so I'll probably flip her at the weekend.

Zabz

• Like 4

On 31/07/2018 at 11:56 AM, zibzabz said:

After the overwatering fuckup I had a serious spider mite infestation :doh:It very nearly took out the established green crack clone, but the Bubba soldiered on...

Your having a fought time this grow but your facing it head on and tackling problems as they occur :yep:

She looks to be recovering well from the overwatering and getting ready for your new led so she can put on a flower show for all to see :yep:

Your doing great mate and thank you for the continued updates ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark Yeah It's all been a bit of a nightmare, but she's still here! 

I'm impressed with how quickly the GC recovered. I honestly thought she was a gonna! 

• Like 2

On 03/08/2018 at 0:25 AM, zibzabz said:

@HSO-Mark Yeah It's all been a bit of a nightmare, but she's still here! 

I'm impressed with how quickly the GC recovered. I honestly thought she was a gonna! 

These are hardy plants mate and will survive if given the tlc to recover  :bong:

Looking good front and central and blending into that screen well :yep:

Thanks for the update mate. I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@JamJar Not much stretch at all brother, 1 reason this strain was selected. Maybe next time we will choose a heavy Sativa dominant strain :yep:

Now that will be a challenge  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2