Bubba's little princess

Sorry for the slack updates... Not a lot been going on!

Now @ wk2 of 12/12. Budsites forming....

large_2Wk2.jpg

She's beginning to get dwarfed by the GC!

large_1wk2.jpg

Quick under shot... I think I'll have to lift her up a bit, so she doesn't disappear in the canopy!

large_3wk2.jpg

All for now... Next week I'll defoliate under the screen, have a proper inspection.

Peace.

• Like 5

On 20/08/2018 at 8:50 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

if theres an award for most ingenious idea ..this is it ..

Totally agree ;)

She's some where in that jungle and looking good. 

Can you raise her up any my friend @zibzabz? As you won't get much stretch from "bubbas gift" 

Thanks for the week 2 of bloom update, looking good  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

:D @vince noir rock n roll star The pot noodle pot of noodle pot in a hanging pot noodle pot... I wanted to give her the maximum amount of light poss, whilst keeping the canopy kind of level. Gotta love cable ties, adjustable straps! 

@HSO-Mark I already raised her a little, I'll continue to lift her up as the GC grows. The mum of this GC didn't stretch too much, so I'm hoping the Bubba will be able to hold her own.

I'm thinking only another week or so and the tent will settle down and start building flowers :yahoo:

Cheers guys

Zabz

• Like 1

On 22/08/2018 at 2:27 PM, highlo said:

Looking good in there mate, that was a good idea hanging her inside the gc, I hope it all works out well for you 

It looks to be working well so far mate and now @zibzabz has raised her up into the canopy she will do fantastic  :yep:

Definitely one to watch for sure :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@wk 4

I can't work this one out... no matter what I give her, she looks kind of sad :huh:

She's on the same nute mix as the big crak (2ml bloom, etc...) but still, she looks hungry to me.

large.wk4bud.jpg

large.wk4side.jpg

large.wk4top.jpg

Incredible fruity smell from her. Totally overpowers the GC ...She's going to be a lovely smoke tat's for sure ( a joint or 2 lol)

Itching to re-veg her and have another go.

Laters

Zabz

• Like 6

Personally I think the treason she looks hungry is because she is. This is down to those roots now being root bound and not enough rootmass to distribute all needed feed :)

It's part of this challenge I think ;)

Apart from the yellowing up everything else looks great. Could you feed more often so she has more nutrients available? 

Just a thought mate :)

I'll drop back in on the next update to check progress out  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Personally I think the treason she looks hungry is because she is.

Well... yeah :upside:. I think after I drowned her last month her roots took a big hit. I've probably been over cautious with the watering. I've been bottom feeding for about 20 mins 3 times a week. I'll step it up a notch :yep:

• Like 2

@ wk 5 

Stepped up the feed as requested @HSO-Mark, and a dose of epsom salts seems to have started to turn her around. :yep:

Looks like she's going to be a dark one...

large_wk5.jpg

large.wk5bud.jpg

Zabz

Edited by zibzabz
+ info
  • Like 7

Great recovery brother, she's looking fantastic  :yep:

Those buds are swelling up really well and some lovely autumn colours coming out :bong:

Not long now buddy. Your at week 5 now and bubbas gift can be done in 7 weeks(49 days), more typically 55 days. I would feed until day 45 then get the flush on :yep:

Looking great in here :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

@Openairbud@vince noir rock n roll star

Cheers guys. I'm pleased with how she turned around, loving the purples (my first):yep:

I've been fighting with spider mites for most of this run. They've been a constant pain in the butt on the GC, but hardly touched the Bubba.... I wonder if she has some natural resilience?

I just realized i got my dates mixed up, she's past wk 6 already... @HSO-Mark that means 45 days are up! I'll give her one last feed tonight.:toldya:

Zabz

Edited by zibzabz
  • Like 1

On 20/08/2018 at 8:50 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

if theres an award for most ingenious idea ..this is it ..

I'll second that. Brilliant stuff @zibzabz , Looking reet tastey she is, My compliments to the :chef:

• Like 1