Bubba's little princess

First off. Thanks to@HSO-Markfor sorting out the beans.... after all kinds of weird things going on during germination :wanker: .....we finally have a little Bubba princess.

She's gone from the jiffy into her noodle cup in a mix of 80% light mix / 20% Coco + volcanic mineral powder, and Charge for good measure.

The pics will have a purple tint to them as I'm running a quantum board and a viper 450 side by side. 

Day 10

large.10day.jpg

Day 15-20 ish. She's very slow going, but I've read that is to be expected... Very compact at the moment, runt? I don't care.... She's special!large.20days.jpg

I've been training this H.S.O. Green Crack clone to create a throne for the little princess...large.KrackThrone.jpg

All for now.... Good luck fellow noodlers!

Zabz.

• Like 4

Good luck dude, really liking that last pic, your other plants are looking very healthy too :skin_up:

• Like 2

Yay, another pot noodle adventure up and running  :bong:

Good luck mate :yep:

Off to a nice steady start :bong:

Kind regards and thank you for being a man of your word and getting this grow up and running on the UK420 platform  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 3:41 PM, buddy13 said:

looking good dude:realcool:

23 hours ago, speshul91 said:

I'll be keeping a close eye on this one. Looking good man.

19 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Good luck dude, really liking that last pic, your other plants are looking very healthy too :skin_up:

Cheers lads, let's hope we all get 'gifted' come harvest. :skin_up:

@HSO-Mark No, thank you sir... I'm just chuffed I got to get her going! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, zibzabs said:

I'm

Me to mate :bong:

When I started this I thought it would be challenging but so far the hardest part has been germination lol

Your out of the gates now my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Well she's still going... Super compact, kind of contorted growth (which she's had since she popped)

I've moved her to the bottom of the tent to try and encourage her to stretch out a bit!?

large.Poodle.jpg

I did have a tentative root inspection this morning and the excessive drainage holes seem to be doing the job, lots of fine white roots :P I get a pic if I do it again.

I haven't given her any feed yet, just a ml of heaven.

The plan is to veg her for another 3-4 weeks if poss... I don't think that'll be a problem looking at the size of her!

Zabz

• Like 4

Hi @Jack010 Yeah she's a pretty little thing. I'm trying to keep her in veg until a couple of autos are done (or close) probably 3-4 weeks. I've got a very nice looking hso green crack cutting that was taken @ day 30 of flower to flip with her.... I've only got a tiny tent (DR60) and I think the crack will need the whole space, the bubba noodle will sit in the center hopefully.

Freaky pic by the way! :shock: reminds me of a sheep version of that culling sequence in watership down!?!

Zabz

Edited by zibzabz
  • Like 1

I think I've got a similar pheno, how is she contorted? Mine has asymmetrical new growth and 6 fingered leaves, compact too. 

• Like 2

On 25/06/2018 at 11:54 AM, zibzabz said:

Well she's still going... Super compact, kind of contorted growth (which she's had since she popped)

I've moved her to the bottom of the tent to try and encourage her to stretch out a bit!?

large.Poodle.jpg

I did have a tentative root inspection this morning and the excessive drainage holes seem to be doing the job, lots of fine white roots :P I get a pic if I do it again.

I haven't given her any feed yet, just a ml of heaven.

The plan is to veg her for another 3-4 weeks if poss... I don't think that'll be a problem looking at the size of her!

Zabz

She's the type of strain that just does not stretch mate. Actually she's quite slow in veg which some growers get frustrated with and perfect for this type of grow  :yep:

You will get some vertical growth of course but no matter what you do she won't stretch to any real extent ;)

Now this is getting interesting  :bong:

I think you plan on doing one of the longer veg phase that I've read so can't wait to see this girl just before bloom :)

Have you given any thought to topping and training if needed? 

Thanks for the update mate :headbang:

I'll drop back in on the next ;)

Kind regards 

Mark.

Edited by HSO-Mark

A quick update... @HSO-Mark yes, she was topped this morning. She had found her feet (roots) this week.....

I think still another 2-3 weeks until the flip.

before.

large.pretop.jpg

After

large.after2.jpglarge.after1.jpglarge.after.jpg

Uncovered some nice side branching, I'll start LST as soon as she recovers.

I've kept the top. I'm hoping it'll root...

large.debris.jpg

Over and out

Zabz

• Like 5

Very nice growth and some nice work done to thin the plant out and that top will make a perfect clone :yep:

3 more weeks of vegative growth should produce a nice plant, well structured and ready for bloom ;)

Keep up the great work my friend and keep the updates coming  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1