Use your Noodle, Keep it simple!

On 15/11/2018 at 6:40 AM, BDG said:

Hi guys,

I cloned and then culled everything  I had left yesterday once they looked healthy enough to do so. If they dont root then that's the end of the line.

I wanted to get everything back to a similar stage of health and growth so I can flower out everything together and hope that I also finally rid myself of the gnats that were still lingering in small numbers.

The only whole plants I have left are the 3 original  bubba noodles now in 1.5L pots which are looking much healthier but not much bigger than before. I plan to put them in 4.5l and flower them out very soon indeed.

I'll get some pics up later today, thanks for checking in.

:yinyang:

Sounds like a plan my friend  :yep:

You've done the best thing by nuking the room and starting over again. Best to be rid of the pests once and for all :bong:

As this competition is ending at the end of the year I don't think you'll have enough time to flower these girls out. But, I will keep the thread open so you can update as I would like to see you get something from this adventure  :bong:

Keep us posted mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

Thanks Mark, they are in 4.5ltr pots now as I knew I wouldn't make the finish.

Sorry on the delayed photos, they still dont look 100% but they are much bigger and healthier than they were after the drought.

large.20181124_201722_1.jpglarge.20181125_200720_1.jpg

No more gnats too! :thumsup: 

Plus all my clones have taken so happy days. Going to nurse these a bit more and let them fully root the pot out, then Its show time!

• Like 3

On 25/11/2018 at 11:30 PM, BDG said:

No more gnats too! :thumsup: 

Yay, the borg have been eliminated  :bong:

The plants look in great shape mate and now thriving. 

Is there any chance I could talk you into starting a seperate diary in the 2018 HSO section for this grow?

That section is looking a little thin if diaries and as this is no longer a pot noodle grow, would that be possible? 

If not no issue. I'll gladly keep this thread alive to watch these girls flourish  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/25/2018 at 4:05 PM, BDG said:

And the gnats are still hanging about too... bastards.

I was almost crying reading that post ..then i read that^^ and couldn't help but laugh ..all that devastation and you felt the need to give  the gnats a mention lol

• Like 1