Use your Noodle, Keep it simple!

I must say you do have a knack for "micro" growing :yep:

The 1st 2 plants have huge stems and considering only half the pot was utilised very impressive. 

Now we can see what you have done with other strains in such a small pot and limited medium, this is starting to get super interesting. 

They have more medium now with added ammendments which looks to be performing very well indeed  ;)

Looking in fantastic shape mate and thank you for the diary update  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

On 13/09/2018 at 10:58 PM, leapsure skemor said:

Omg Disco #7, sorry Mark. 

No apology needed mate. That Disco#7 was one impressive plant. If this was done in that small pot I think we are in for a great show with this :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I'm back from my 10 day holiday.

Everything survived un attended. The house didn't burn down and nothing flooded :sweaty:

I need another holiday after that, was terrifying leaving the grow for so long with so many plants going!

Would love to get these noodles in flower now but I need the main tent for a couple reveging plants where I failed to root some clones. And my small filter in the drying/spare tent is finished after the last round so I shall order a replacement filter as soon as I get my arse in gear. Must get these under 12/12 before time runs out.

They have become a lot more sturdy in stature since last update and the lower branches are now pushing out from the main stem. I know these will hardly stretch as I have grown them before so any extra growth now before flower is really appreciated! Hopefully might get a big single cola forming instead of golfballs!

large.1538651181669987.jpglarge.1538651181417869.jpglarge.1538651181113967.jpglarge.1538651179994933.jpglarge.1538651179539680.jpglarge.1538651180406783.jpglarge.1538651180214969.jpglarge.1538651179778840.jpg

These had up till now only been under 100w t5, as of yesterday they are enjoying some 315w CMH which they should hopefully respond well to. 

My money's on beef and tomato...

I must take cuts of these as I want to hit them with some Cherry Vanilla Cookie pollen for the subbies next year.:smoke:

Until next time! 

• Like 5

Thanks all for the kind words how rude of me to ignore everyone, I do appreciate the comments and hope to finish this diary with more regular updates for you all to enjoy.

I have now got a new phone so my picture quality should also be improving once I suss it out a bit better and have a play around.

I have become rather accustomed to using small pots over time as unlike everyone else my grow spaces and pot sizes seem to be getting progressively smaller rather than expanding.. one day I'll get a full room back to experiment in.. one day!! 

I must admit it's a battle keeping plants happy and real easy to mess up watering if your not on the case or in the mood for daily faffing about.. its caused some arguments has bloody watering round mine! lol

Anyway only really popped in to say a new filter is now on the way and when it arrives (probably monday) I'll get things set up in the spare tent for the exciting bit.. flower time! :thumsup:

Edited by BDG
Repetition
  • Like 3

They're looking lovely mate, just shows you don't need a huge space to have a good grow, quality can fit in all sorts of sizes :smokin:

• Like 2

New filter arrived today! So the small spare 60x90x135cm tall tent was set up with a 315cmh ready for the bubbas to move in.

CMH ready to blast these bubbas with it's full spectrum goodness.

large.20181009_165900.jpg

Individual run off trays set up under grids, these can be converted later into a small reservoir for wicking each pot if needed.

large.20181009_165854.jpg

Snug but plenty of room for these three to bloom.

large.1539101272326604.jpg

• Like 3

Plenty of room in here, I have some other hso plants vegging more bubbas gift, black dog and some pineapple skunk that I could move over too...large.IMG_20181009_171327707.jpg

But I would like to see what I can achieve if they have the 315w to themselves so they will have to wait for another day.

large.20181009_170211.jpg

Might get a bit of spare orca sheeting in there too but that's all for now!

Each will get a water with fishmix and a foliar feed with some seaweed extract later tonight.

Thanks for popping in!

• Like 6

These are definitely 3 of the bigger Bubbas gift in this competition  :yep:

Glad you had a nice vacation my friend and came back to everything in order and looking great  ;)

Your treating these plant's very well, excellent condition and the grow environment looks great  ;)

Can I ask? How much longer do you plan on vegging for buddy?

I can't wait for that flip to bloom. This is going to be crazy :bong:

Keep the update coming mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark As late as possible mate! :thumsup:

These are pretty quick flowering aren't they so say I need roughly 9 weeks, 7 flowering and 2 to get them down and dried for final weighing.

Cutting it close but I could let them veg up to the 28th of October and still finish in time, I really want to see what I can do with these. Three ounce per dirt noodle? :naughty: 

Tempted to maybe 45 degree tilt the pots and rotate them daily to get them bushing out a bit theres lots of side branching going on not in direct light that could fill that empty space a bit. 

Think I'd rather do that than top them at this point. 

Thanks for popping in mate :v:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BDG said:

These are pretty quick flowering aren't they so say I need roughly 9 weeks, 7 flowering and 2 to get them down and dried for final weighing.

Spot on mate :yep: 8-9 weeks with a week to dry to get your final weight  ;)

Cutting it close, yes, but I think it will be well worth it and you'll be cutting it fine but do-able by 31st December  :bong:

Let them veg for another 10-15 day's then I would start bloom buddy. You could run into some root issues :yep:

Going to be a flower show not to be missed ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

15 days time until flower it is then Mark!

Let's hope I can get these to spread their wings a little before flower. Pot noodle label facing up for a day or two then I'll spin them over.

large.20181009_230027.jpg

I decided to skip the foliar feed now they are under cmh, liquid seaweed went in with the fishmix instead. 

• Like 2

All looked good earlier this morning, when I popped my head In the tent they had all responded well to the side lighting!

Came to water just now and it looks like the bastard fungus gnats have migrated over from my veg area which is just what I didnt want to happen at this stage.

That put paid to my leaning the pots over. So they got stood back upright and topped off with perlite to try hold the fliers back from the topsoil. A couple of sticky traps were deployed and tomorrow I will be making up some superhot chilli spray to give them a good soaking. 

That left me wondering how do I encourage them to bush out now? I finally decided given the large amount of side shoots I'll just defoliate all the large sun leaves to let the lower shoots get some extra light on them. And tomorrow I'll try and deploy some orca sheet in the tent to try and get the most from any reflected light.

Always hesitant to strip a plant but was running out of options so I just went for it. 

All look a bit sad at the moment so will grab some pics once they perk back up a bit and re adjust themselves to being vertical.

Not the update I had planned on making today but that's the way it goes sometimes.

:yinyang: