Room for one more pot noodle?

On 24/08/2018 at 7:51 AM, zibzabz said:

great idea those hangers!

Looking very healthy.... Bring on the bud!

It was a super idea. Maybe next time we will make this a "rule" :yep:

Those hangers really have helped spread the plant canopy whilst offering support  ;)

Very cool idea, let's see how this plays out now that the flower stage has begun  :)

Good luck @cocopips:bong:

Lovely work so far :headbang:

Until next time,

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Thanks mark. Will update tommorrow but not much has happened in a week, just a few preflowers showing 

Edited by cocopips
  • Like 1

Here we go peeps... 1 week into flower:

large.20180830_093552-979x1305.jpglarge.20180830_093532-979x1305.jpg

They liking the deeper res and the cooler temps at the minute, 

• Like 5

Lovely structure brother  :yep:

Another week and the stretch will be over then we can see how this plan work's in full flower mode.

I'm confident this is going to be one of the better yielding plants, definitely one of the best structured  :yep:

Looking good buddy :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark...

Edited by HSO-Mark

Hey mark sorry for the delay, these pics were taken thursday at 2 weeks but only just managed to get them on.

large.20180906_104432-1305x979.jpglarge.20180906_104455-979x1305.jpg

Flower has kicked in now, stretch is non-existant it looks like its just gonna bud up how it is. Had a bit of trouble getting it at a ph it likes too. Im feeding coco nutes but essentially i think they would be happier on hydro nutes, i think the ph is swinging as the plant drinks from the res too. 

Ile take a pic of the root ball on thursday and see how its looking. 

Thanks for looking 

• Like 6

Can see the difference in bud formation after another week:

large.20180913_100221-979x1305.jpg

3 weeks today and 1 of them smells like sweets like i real candy smell to it i kid you not! I hope it stays once dry, never ceases to amaze me this lively herb with is kalaedescope of flavours! 

I got a little issue with what looks like underfeeding with a bit of cal/mag, im almost certain its ph related and it could be because im using coco nutes when effectively its a soil-less setup, thats my theory. Ive decided to ditch the clay balls covering the top and put peat from a soaked peat pellet on top instead, watered that in with my usual coco feed and a dash of h202 and see how they go with that. 

large.20180913_100242-1305x979.jpglarge.20180913_100205-979x1305.jpg

Thanks for looking peeps 

• Like 8

It could be a ph issue mate but I'm going will underfeeding  :yep:

As you are working with such a small pot and limited medium the plant is going to use up all available feed that it can. With the reduced medium(that can only hold minimal nutrients) the plant will find it hard to find what it needs unless you can increase feeding?

How often are you feeding brother? Maybe try to feed double (in 2 doses)?

Just a thought my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

Hello @cocopips

Got to say I'm liking all the ideas folks are coming up with in regards to spreading there girls out in this comp, This being another splended example of inginuity ?spelling.

Real nice work and some splended buddage coming through mate.

• Like 4

@Resonance It's definitely bringing out the creative side from the members and I must say this has been a really fun project for me. Definitely something I want to do again so keep your eyes open for that :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Hey peeps ive had to cut the diary short unfortunately. 

They were just getting slowly worse and growth had slowed down to a halt so i decided to chop.

Here it is after drying:

large.20181001_105954-1305x979.jpg

Ive not weighed it but i guess less than 7g across both plants lol. 

Smells nice and sweet tho 

• Like 6

i guarantee itll be one of the nicest less thans 7g smokes though ..well done for getting that far with a smokable product at the end ..best idea award defo .

• Like 3

Wow thanks dude it really means alot. I do feel i need to have another go with the hempy method cos the potential was really there for explosive growth come flower, but i couldnt get that ph right which was a really shame. Ile definatley be up for another go if it comes around again. 

Thanks again 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, cocopips said:

Ile definatley be up for another go if it comes around again. 

All being well we will do this again brother  :yep:

Sorry to read that this diary/grow had to be cut short but I think the correct decision was made :yep:

It may not be a huge yield but the end product from Bubbas gift is pure fire  and you'll love it ;)

You know you have a method/technique that works, and works well. So next time I suspect we will see great thing's  ;)

If you get the chance mate will you drop back in with your dry weights? That way we have all info when we pick winners ;)

You definitely get Mark's for creativity brother  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Thanks mark and yea i will do dry weight for you. I got it in an air tight jar atm so will pull it out and weigh it in a couple of weeks

• Like 1