Room for one more pot noodle?

On 25/05/2018 at 0:47 PM, cocopips said:

Yea used some pliers lol

This is how far i got with the hempy bucket:

large.20180525_123357-979x1305.jpglarge.20180525_123407-979x1305.jpg

Im not sure if the hole too big or if its at the right height. I will put coco in the top half and hopefully the roots should find the water and grow in the void, thats the theory. I dunno wether to duck tape the pot so its a bit darker in there, 

Cheers matey they certainly are tamper proof which can only be a good thing, i still not found a good way of getting the seeds without damaging the vial or block lol. 

I just got a knife and picked the glue out from the end of the vial both wood and vial intact 

• Like 2

@UKsFinest Thats the way my friend  :yep:

I've found a screw, slightly warmed, screwed into the glue and pull :yep:

Works for me and I will do a quick how2 when I next crack a HSO pack open  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Cheers guys, ile take another pic tomoz as the last one was a bit late and they grown a little since 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im really slacking here guys i do appologise. 

They werent looking too happy on 12/12 in the shade so i moved them to the little veg tent under a 150w enviro. Since then they really perked up and are putting roots down into the res. 

Might just flower them under the enviro now 

large.20180628_110235-1305x979.jpglarge.20180628_110157-1305x979.jpg

• Like 3

Ok here we go appolgise for the delay, i had a few things going on but i havnt neglected these plants, just being lazy updating the diary lol.

Heres a pic before topping about a week ago:

large.20180704_100715-1305x979.jpg

And heres a pic taken today

large.20180710_112934-979x1305.jpg

Im gonna aim for 4-6 growing tips and flip them in about 3 weeks.

Feedwise is just canna coco at 1ml per litre ish. Lots of roots at the bottom now and they need watering every day, keeping an eye out for root rot and i might add a bit of h202 for preventative.

• Like 7

Hey peeps.

I took a few leaves off them and left them with 4 tops, its mainly to try and stop them from transpiring so much as the pots are getting dry quick. 

Also im gonna take the root ball out and give the pots a good clean as it looks dirty in there lol.

I got them under a 250w mh now, still looking at 3 weeks till i flip as i got vegging plants in there too.

large.20180716_085126-1305x979.jpg

Thanks for looking peeps

• Like 6

Loving the diary mate..

Love how they started off 12/12 from seed and now there getting a few weeks veg.. love it :D lookinf forward to seeing these in flower :)

Atb

JJ

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Still vegging nicely peeps. I gotta water them everyday in this heat the idea of the hempy bucket was so i wouldnt have to but the heat is just insane. Im giving a bit of h202 as a preventative against root rot but i dont think its needed as the roots arnt in the water long enough lol.

Im just waiting on my other plants to finish flowering then i will flip, looking around 15th august

large.20180726_091504-1305x979.jpg

Thanks for looking

• Like 5