HSO CHOCOLATE MINT OG

On 10/07/2018 at 6:47 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@Dave 420 oh the chocolate mint og has a kick brother  :bong:

Nice flavour too, if you want that mint to come through, try vaping on a very low temp :yep:

Just a prize update. They left to day mate :bong:

Tried tie up all loose ends before vacation :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Cool @HSO-Mark Cheers mate have a great vacation, The Mint flavor is there mate taste like menthol mint no real chocolate taste but mint defo  here are the Just installed today 12/7/18 veg room big one 550 v2 will be built next month, will update when it arrives:yep:large.5b4742e7200df_75WLuminusCXM22AutoCobLedGrowLight.jpg

Edited by Dave 420
correction
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@Dave 420 How are things going with the chocolate mint og mate?

You are 100% correct about the mint taste but I only get it when I'm using a vaporizer set to a low temp(155-170o(f)). Really A very tasting strain. After I ramp the temp up its full on kush :yep: and the colours showing in the end product are all from the GDP (Grand Daddy Purps)

Hope all is well mate?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Beautiful plants there bro

I can only imagine you're too high to update this diary lol

Top stuff though

Think I might go Humbold on my next run 

• Like 2

On 10/09/2018 at 8:42 AM, B.T.Y82 said:

Let's hope he's just to baked to work a computer lol

I'll reach out to him my friend. Just to double check he is fine :yep:

I'm sure it's vacation related. ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

My 4 girls are a week into flower and looking totally different to these from what I can glean from the pics.

These seemed to be quite spindly, mine had a month of veg and are short and bushy, extremely strong & sturdy with fkin HUGE fan leaves 2 inches bigger than my hands, and my hands aren’t small. They’re 30cm from soil level - I’m growing in 6.7L pots with Biobizz Lightmix 85% Worm Castings 15% & they’re on Biobizz Grow @ 2ml/L. I also prepared my soil with Worm leachate + Piranha a week in advance to get the microbial life up and running.

From the pics here I have no idea how tall they were at any stage so making comparisons is difficult but I’m wondering whether my lights are dictating how they grow to a certain extent. This is my first full grow with Samsung 280W QB288 boards from diyleduk. Got 4 of them, 2 for each 1.2x1.2M area and boy do they throw off some light and I’ve only just today bumped them up from 175W to 200W.

Any thoughts welcome. Can’t put up any pics which is a shame, my pc is knackered; I do have an Instagram page but I think the house rules  don’t allow me to put up a link.

• Like 1

On 15/02/2019 at 9:42 AM, Peregrine said:

From the pics here I have no idea how tall they were at any stage so making comparisons is difficult but I’m wondering whether my lights are dictating how they grow to a certain extent. This is my first full grow with Samsung 280W QB288 boards from diyleduk. Got 4 of them, 2 for each 1.2x1.2M area and boy do they throw off some light and I’ve only just today bumped them up from 175W to 200W.

It could very well be down to the LED mate and very interesting to read. If you want you can email me your pictures, I'll resize via pc and post for you :yep:

Would really like to see how you're are doing mate, always nice to see how strains perform in various conditions  :bong: and LED looks the way of the future  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Drop me a pm @Peregrine if you need me to do the picture upload and I'll give you a safe e-mail address  :headbang:

• Like 1

Okay I'm confused 

Has this thread been hijacked ?

And what happened to Dave ?

That chocolate mint og was looking piff 

Edited by B.T.Y82
  • Like 1

On 22/02/2019 at 9:34 AM, B.T.Y82 said:

Has this thread been hijacked ?

And what happened to Dave ?

Not hijacked buddy just sharing a few CMOG shots ;)

I'm not sure what happens to @Dave 420?

@Dave 420 Are you ok mate?

Kind regards 

Mark..