HSO CHOCOLATE MINT OG

Time for some support.  Cable tied canes on the outside of the pots prevents root damage.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Time for some support.  Cable tied canes on the outside of the pots prevents root damage.

Yes, I will be opening them up to let more light in also.   :yep:

• Like 1

Oh yes we are well into the flower phase now and those buds are getting ready to show the world what they can do.

Already the crystal coverage is crazy and you can see those buds are ready to explode so I would definitely get some support in :)

Would be a real shame to lose any of those branches :) these next few weeks that weight is going to pile on so if you are going to get some support in I would do it asap mate :yep:

Looking fantastic in here and we are not even half way into the flower show  ;)

This is going to be a fun one ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark Yes they will have support put in place just ordered 2 new support nets, but for now, I've put cane's in place with ties. they are looking fantastic and the smell is lovely of the Chocolate Mint OG is a real minty coffee smell. I will be definitely vaping these girls. :yinyang:

• Like 1

On 27/06/2018 at 7:35 AM, Dave 420 said:

Yes they will have support put in place just ordered 2 new support nets,

Fantastic news as those buds are going to get much fatter so will become top heavy where the support will come into play in a big way. Would be a real shame if any of those branches snapped  :(

Your ontop of thing mate and I'll drop back in on the next update  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark Cheers mark yes they seem to have slowed down a bit I think, maybe down to the heat but not as frosty as the last black dog. The Chocolate Mint OG is also a bit behind I think not much has happened since this last update, that's why I've not put any up last week. Will post again this weekend. They have been drinking every few days. Only water last to will be giving another feed tomorrow. Cheers:yep:

• Like 1

@Dave 420 The heat could most definitely be an issue as excessive heat can effect trichome production and also contribute to trichome degradation if temps are to high :yep:

How are things going brother? 

I hope all is well ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Dave 420 The heat could most definitely be an issue as excessive heat can effect trichome production and also contribute to trichome degradation if temps are to high :yep:

How are things going brother? 

I hope all is well ;)

Kind regards 

Mark

@HSO-Mark Hi Mark, Ok here just the heat they were suffering, so trichome production slowed but things seem to be picking up and starting to put weight on now. I will post some on the weekend day 49. The reason no pictures was they didn't seem to be doing much, the heat was up to 82deg humidity was fine  45-55. So they never reached their full strength, So I took a sample of one of the chocolate mint og last Wednesday and had a sample last night, its f***ing strong mate stronger than the black dog and that's strong. Its knocked me for a good few hours, I was very surprised so I'm looking forward to seeing if it stays that way when finished hopefully. I'm getting some cobs this week there on the way for vegging, and the big light will be next month built to order boards should be in next month so all being well the Prize of EWE 2 and Mango Sapphire will be getting the LED treatment,They will be going in to seed room as soon as they arrive then next month they will be ready to go in the flower room. So that's it mate getting better in the flower room so we shall see when all done end of this month. Hope all is well with you. Take it easy mate have a good one and as I said will post this weekend:skin_up:    

• Like 1

@Dave 420 oh the chocolate mint og has a kick brother  :bong:

Nice flavour too, if you want that mint to come through, try vaping on a very low temp :yep:

Just a prize update. They left to day mate :bong:

Tried tie up all loose ends before vacation :haveadab:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dave 420 Looking good my friend  :yep:

Chocolate mint og is stacking that weight on and the crystal coverage on the bubbas gift is amazing :bong:

Did you start both of these off at the same time buddy? As it looks like bubbas gift is slightly ahead? But she would be if started at the same time ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Dave 420 Looking good my friend  :yep:

Chocolate mint og is stacking that weight on and the crystal coverage on the bubbas gift is amazing :bong:

Did you start both of these off at the same time buddy? As it looks like bubbas gift is slightly ahead? But she would be if started at the same time ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark All started same time mark, done them today as I was reminded we have family over so had to be done today. Not bad but not great.:yep: