HSO CHOCOLATE MINT OG

Showing some nice vigour in this early stage of growth ;)

They look close to needing a potting up my friend. Apart from that, really nice looking plants.

It looks like you have several HSO grows going so this is going to be very interesting to watch :yep:

So far from what I've seen we are in for a treat. With that said I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest mate :bong:

As I've said on your other diaries thank you for documenting your HSO adventure on UK420  :bong:

Until next time :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

HSO UPDATE Chocolate Mint OG Day 21 potted on today. Will start proper veg today for 3 weeks.:haveadab:

large.5afeef15b7f80_ChocolateMintOGTopDay21.jpglarge.5afeef0e18005_ChocolateMintOGDay21.jpg

• Like 4

Nice looking plants.

What soil you using there?

Looks like you could top up the pots. I usually top up after 3-4 weeks when the soil level goes down. From observation, the more soil the better. Even if you can add 2L more it helps.

Good luck, will look forward to seeing the resulting end product, but not as much as you will :)

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Nice looking plants.

What soil you using there?

Looks like you could top up the pots. I usually top up after 3-4 weeks when the soil level goes down. From observation, the more soil the better. Even if you can add 2L more it helps.

Good luck, will look forward to seeing the resulting end product, but not as much as you will :)

Cheers mate, yes I've topped them up now, I use coco with ecothrive charge really good stuff:haveadab: I will be updating the HSO Black Dog later when they wake-up day 49:skin_up:

• Like 2

Very much looking forward to seeing the results. Have you produced any humboldt varieties before buddy?

• Like 2

Just now, Thedoctor6999 said:

Very much looking forward to seeing the results. Have you produced any humboldt varieties before buddy?

@Thedoctor6999 Cheers mate, Check out my HSO Black Dog mate yes I've grown green crack bubbas gift before I have a bubbas gift in veg now :haveadab:

• Like 2

4x4 tent 600-watt digital ballast I use it mainly at 400 watts until last weeks then turn it up to 600, Coco with ecothrive and Remo nutrients :haveadab: 

• Like 1

HSO CHOCOLATE MINT OG MUM 1 AND 2 TOP 2 ARE MUM 2 THE ABOVE 3 ARE FROM THIS MUM. THE BOTTOM MUM NUMBER 1 WILL ALSO GO INTO FLOWER :haveadab:

large.5b0940e5bdcdd_HSOCHOCOLATEMINTOG2MOTHER.jpglarge.5b0940df309e2_HSOCHOCOLATEMINGOG2MOTHER.jpglarge.5b0940d29d15c_CHOCOLATEMINTOGMOTHER1.jpg

• Like 2

Lovely looking mother plant of our chocolate mint OG  ;)

This strain has become very popular with in the UK due to her heavy high and beautuful bud colour. She really is a top strain and your doing a stellar job ;)

I would assume you have grown out this strain several times in the past and you have discovered how special this strain is :)

Will be watching the mother's as they get put to bloom :)

Can I ask. Have you taken cuts from each mother to keep this line going?

Looking really good from what I can see  :)

Excellent structure and ready for bloom :yep:

Thanks for the update mate things look great and I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

Lovely looking mother plant of our chocolate mint OG  ;)

This strain has become very popular with in the UK due to her heavy high and beautuful bud colour. She really is a top strain and your doing a stellar job ;)

I would assume you have grown out this strain several times in the past and you have discovered how special this strain is :)

Will be watching the mother's as they get put to bloom :)

Can I ask. Have you taken cuts from each mother to keep this line going?

Looking really good from what I can see  :)

Excellent structure and ready for bloom :yep:

Thanks for the update mate things look great and I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark Cheers mark, No mate first time with this strain as well as the Black Dog. Yes, I have taken 3 cuttings from each of the Chocolate Mint OG and The 4 Black Dog also 3 of each. There all looking great. Saying this coco with ecothrive:haveadab: .I can smell the mint from the Chocolate Mint OG now when I go in the room.   Cheers Mark  

• Like 2

Don't know if you have smoked the chocolate mint before, but I can definately say when you do you'll be extremely disappointed

That you hadn't smoked it sooner.  It's amazing.  Looks good.  Tastes beautiful.  Nice bud structure.  Very strong but a nice balanced clean high.

All in all a tour de force.

Great strain.  Best of luck

;)

• Like 3