HSO CHOCOLATE MINT OG

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Don't know if you have smoked the chocolate mint before, but I can definately say when you do you'll be extremely disappointed

That you hadn't smoked it sooner.  It's amazing.  Looks good.  Tastes beautiful.  Nice bud structure.  Very strong but a nice balanced clean high.

All in all a tour de force.

Great strain.  Best of luck

;)

1 thing I will add to this if you want that mint flavour try a vaporizer but set to a very low temp around 160-190o (c). The vapor produced will be very light but the flavours are amazing. Think after8 ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Don't know if you have smoked the chocolate mint before, but I can definately say when you do you'll be extremely disappointed

That you hadn't smoked it sooner.  It's amazing.  Looks good.  Tastes beautiful.  Nice bud structure.  Very strong but a nice balanced clean high.

All in all a tour de force.

Great strain.  Best of luck

;)

@Phoenix No never had it, looking forward to this :haveadab:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely bit of lower mainlining which will allow more energy to be dispersed across the remaining foliage and now your well into flower this is a much needed boost :bong:

You really do have a talent for training and plant manipulation  :bong:

Beautifully done so far :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Lovely bit of lower mainlining which will allow more energy to be dispersed across the remaining foliage and now your well into flower this is a much needed boost :bong:

You really do have a talent for training and plant manipulation  :bong:

Beautifully done so far :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark I've been growing a long time so maybe I've learned something over the years mate  lol Thanks Mark for those kind remarks appreciate that. 40 years of smoking  :cheers: Looking forward to these Chocolate Mint OG, Cheers

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dave 420 said:

@HSO-Mark I've been growing a long time so maybe I've learned something over the years mate  lol Thanks Mark for those kind remarks appreciate that. 40 years of smoking  :cheers: Looking forward to these Chocolate Mint OG, Cheers

You most definitely have my friend  :)

Very talented grower and one we are watching with interest  :bong:

Keep up the great work mate ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Just over 3 weeks into bloom and you can clearly see that focus has now shifted from vertical growth and is now on full on flower production  :bong:

These next few weeks are going to be great to watch as those buds are getting ready to show the world what they can do  :yep:

@Dave 420 Thank you for taking the time to update your HSO adventure. I'll drop back in on the next update  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Just over 3 weeks into bloom and you can clearly see that focus has now shifted from vertical growth and is now on full on flower production  :bong:

These next few weeks are going to be great to watch as those buds are getting ready to show the world what they can do  :yep:

@Dave 420 Thank you for taking the time to update your HSO adventure. I'll drop back in on the next update  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

@HSO-Mark Yes there ok. The top picture nearest slightly left Lighter looking one is the bubbas gift HSO. Crystals already forming on all plants but I think the last Black Dog was a bit further ahead at this stage. We will see as it goes on. The bubbas gift was a nice plant this is a cutting  :yep:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dave 420 said:

The bubbas gift was a nice plant this is a cutting  :yep:

I was going to ask if you did phenotype selection and took cutting to preserve your favourite plants/phenos  :yep:

This clears it up ;)

I take it you liked our bubbas gift  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Alright there @Dave 420 

Some fantastic looking chocolate mint you’ve got there mate, I will be absolutely running this again in the future, amazing flavours, surprisingly different taste from bud being smoked to vaped, no doubt you’ll find out yourself soon enough, take it easy man :bong: Jj.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @Dave 420 

Some fantastic looking chocolate mint you’ve got there mate, I will be absolutely running this again in the future, amazing flavours, surprisingly different taste from bud being smoked to vaped, no doubt you’ll find out yourself soon enough, take it easy man :bong: Jj.

@Jibba jabba Cheers mate, yer there coming on now good production of tricks should look amazing when they finish in about another 5 weeks or so. The Black Dog and Bubbas Gift are also doing well. Never had the chocolate mint og before so looking forward to her     :yep::skin_up: This is the Bubba gift. cheers large.5b2eb1ff1d43b_HSOBubbasGiftday29flower.jpg

• Like 3