pot noodle challenge

hey folks...

so the girl has started to reveg now, its covered in green single bladed leafs, i knew it would come back lol the pics made it look worse than what it actually was lol 

anyway that's all for the report the now, iv not got nothing else to add for now but when it passes the reveg stage then i will start the diary proper again, anyway here's a couple of pics....

large.20180830_212601.jpglarge.20180830_212545.jpglarge.20180830_212539.jpg

• Like 7

Let the re-veg begin  :yep:

Could you do a few shots of the stem brother @craigfjyp?

That deep purple stem intrigues me and would love to see a few closer up pictures if possible  :yep:

Thanks for the update brother, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

That deep purple stem intrigues me and would love to see a few closer up pictures if possible  :yep:

the lights come back on at 6/7 Oclock mate so i'll do it then, iv never seen a stem go like that either, i'm surprised water and food can travel up it, it really is like a solid bit of wood lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, craigfjyp said:

the lights come back on at 6/7 Oclock mate so i'll do it then, iv never seen a stem go like that either, i'm surprised water and food can travel up it, it really is like a solid bit of wood lol 

Just from the pictures it looks crazy mate that's why I asked for a few more up close shots. Is it me or is that stem very close to black? Super dark purple, very interesting indeed. 

Will look out for them pictures brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

18 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Just from the pictures it looks crazy mate that's why I asked for a few more up close shots. Is it me or is that stem very close to black? Super dark purple, very interesting indeed. 

Will look out for them pictures brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

yeah it is mate, i really don't know how it happened either, iv revegged lots of times and its never happened before, i don't know if its maybe genetics or something iv maybe done wrong with it earlier on....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, craigfjyp said:

maybe genetics or something iv maybe done wrong with it earlier on....

I'm saying genetics brother nothing you've done :yep:

I think you may have a special pheno on your hands so maybe once revegged you can take cuts for a full "normal" grow?

Now that would be interesting  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@craigfjyp That's one super cool looking stem and I've personally not seen our Bubbas gift go this purple. Very cool mate :yep:

Thanks for getting the stem close up shots up buddy ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..