pot noodle challenge

Already there @craigfjyp

What’s going on there then mate, a bit hot? 

I dont even know without a few minutes thought how many seeds I popped to get as far as I am now,( not very) more that 10, that’s without all the black dog I killed too lol well I have one alive but it is well stunted, along with the one and only surviving SpGsc from  Panic. I have learnt a valuable lesson tho. 

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

You have to treat it almost like hydroponics in such a small pot probably water like 2 - 3 times a day in a hot grow room 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, buddy13 said:

sorry mate, that has proper made me laugh, that looks fucked:rofl:

7 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Already there @craigfjyp

What’s going on there then mate, a bit hot? 

I dont even know without a few minutes thought how many seeds I popped to get as far as I am now,( not very) more that 10, that’s without all the black dog I killed too lol well I have one alive but it is well stunted, along with the one and only surviving SpGsc from  Panic. I have learnt a valuable lesson tho. 

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

6 hours ago, JamJar said:

@craigfjyp

You got any spare beans? Not guna lie i think that bringing that back is guna be a harder challange than the grow itself lol

5 hours ago, Moobman said:

You have to treat it almost like hydroponics in such a small pot probably water like 2 - 3 times a day in a hot grow room 

its revegging guys lol 

i had it flowering for around 10 days but when my last grow finished i wasn't going to leave the tent with just the pot noodle plant flowering so i started another grow, i was hoping to reveg it and have it ready for flowering around the same time as this new lot is ready to flower but its been taking its time, as i said earlier i will give it another week or 2 and if it doesn't look any better i'll start from scratch with a new seed....

eta: iv just looked back on the diary and its only been revegging since the 15 July(exactly 3 weeks) i thought it had been ages lol 

now i know its only been 3 weeks i will give it another 2 and see how it goes before deciding what to do next.

Edited by craigfjyp
add more
  • Like 4

On 05/08/2018 at 3:58 PM, craigfjyp said:

now i know its only been 3 weeks i will give it another 2 and see how it goes before deciding what to do next.

As you know a re-veg or revert to veg can take sometime but as this is not a full plant re-veg as in totally flowered, harvested then reverted. This was only in bloom for what 10 days? Let's see what the next 2 weeks brings :yep:

Good luck with the re-veg mate  :bong:

Kind regards.

Mark.

• Like 1

On 04/08/2018 at 9:39 PM, craigfjyp said:

here's the pics i said i would post, as you can see its not looking to good at the moment, but it is definitely still alive, you can see the new growth is coming through green...

large.S6302334.JPGlarge.S6302335.JPGlarge.S6302336.JPGlarge.S6302341.JPGlarge.S6302340.JPGlarge.S6302339.JPGlarge.S6302337.JPG

This is going to be a difficult task brother. Your up to the challenge  :bong:

Good luck  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

On 07/08/2018 at 8:18 PM, HSO-Mark said:

This is going to be a difficult task brother.

If @craigfjyp you bring this girl back you definatly get my vote for the resurrection award :D

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JamJar said:

If @craigfjyp you bring this girl back you definatly get my vote for the resurrection award :D

it actually looks worse than what it is lol 

i pulled off all the shade leaves when they started to yellow so it only left the little off shoots to do all the work of revegging, its still drinking and growing so not all's lost yet lol 

• Like 3

your medium is retaining too much water and the root temps are dragging everything down ..

my suggestion ..lift her out the pot and sit her on newspaper for half hour ..then pop her back in the pot and wrap a bit of bubble wrap around the pot 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

your medium is retaining too much water and the root temps are dragging everything down ..

my suggestion ..lift her out the pot and sit her on newspaper for half hour ..then pop her back in the pot and wrap a bit of bubble wrap around the pot 

i need to water/feed a couple of times a day mate, if i left it for about 8-12hrs it would be bone dry, i'm running the light at 24/0 so the temps are pretty stable at 24c-28c and the other plants in the tent are doing away fine, the pot is well rooted, that's why its drinking so much, i might also have had it flowering for longer than 10 days, the buds were just starting to form when i started to reveg so it could have been more like 3-4 weeks, i just can't remember the exact time but when i looked back on the diary i have only been revegging for exactly 3 weeks so that's still really just the start of a reveg.

• Like 3

if i don't see any changes in the next 2 weeks or so i will just start the last seed i have left but i'm not wanting to start it just yet, just for this one to come good in the end.

• Like 2

On 12/08/2018 at 0:49 AM, craigfjyp said:

if i don't see any changes in the next 2 weeks or so i will just start the last seed i have left but i'm not wanting to start it just yet, just for this one to come good in the end.

Let's see how the next 2 weeks play out mate :yep:

A re-veg can take time but worth it ;)

I have faith :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1