pot noodle challenge

i need to feed mine at least once a day or it dry's out really quickly and wilts, but on the really hot days we had it was mental how quickly it was drying out....

• Like 2

Alright there @craigfjyp

Noodling along nicely in here mate.

This is deffo more challenging than it was first considered, with lots of members struggling, great fun tho:yep: 

Good luck with the rest of flower, I look forward to seeing your bubbas buds.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

Yeah nice recovery. How much were you watering? I thought I was over watering for a while but then tried fully saturating and it still dried out quickly and grew better, just a thought. 

• Like 3

On 12/07/2018 at 9:47 AM, craigfjyp said:

cheers guys, 

its not easy, is it? especially in this weather, i'm having to feed it 4 times a day on the really hot days just to stop it from wilting lol  

cling film the surface ..keep that moisture from evaporating ..your probably losing half the water to that with all this heat .

• Like 3

16 hours ago, leapsure skemor said:

Yeah nice recovery. How much were you watering? I thought I was over watering for a while but then tried fully saturating and it still dried out quickly and grew better, just a thought. 

hello buddy,

i'm feeding until runoff, about half a liter at a time and i leave it sitting in it until its finished drinking before emptying away the leftovers....

i make the feed up in an old 1L PM root stim bottle, and it lasts a day or 2 at most.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 7:47 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @craigfjyp

Noodling along nicely in here mate.

This is deffo more challenging than it was first considered, with lots of members struggling, great fun tho:yep: 

Good luck with the rest of flower, I look forward to seeing your bubbas buds.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

iv started to reveg again mate so won't see any buds for a while :( once its looking healthier and revegged i will switch it to flower again and hopefully get a better crop....

• Like 2

17 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

cling film the surface ..keep that moisture from evaporating ..your probably losing half the water to that with all this heat .

thanks vince....

nice one mate, i didn't even think of that but that is probably what the problem is....

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/07/2018 at 10:14 AM, JamJar said:

Still feeding mine twice a week :unsure:

Most I'm seeing are needing feeding daily if not 2-3x a day. You doing anything special  @JamJar?

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

You doing anything special

Dont think so.. its currently up to around 3-4 times a week. Temps are around 20c lights off and around 26 lights on. 

Starting to fatten up abit now i need to do updates :wallbash:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JamJar said:

i need to do updates :wallbash:

i'm the same mate, mines is still just revegging though so iv nothing much to update really, i'm thinking of starting from scratch, iv still got 1 seed left, i will give this one another week or 2 and see what it looks like and if its still just the same i will pot it up into a bigger pot so it can grow a bit better and i will start from scratch with the last seed.

i'll get some pics of it tomorrow, its just pretty much looking the same though, its not even started to throw out single bladed leafs yet, the stem on it has gone really woody, its actually rock solid, and all the big leafs are yellowing and dying off but it looks like the new growth is green so that's why iv been persevering with it, hopefully it comes good....

• Like 3

here's the pics i said i would post, as you can see its not looking to good at the moment, but it is definitely still alive, you can see the new growth is coming through green...

large.S6302334.JPGlarge.S6302335.JPGlarge.S6302336.JPGlarge.S6302341.JPGlarge.S6302340.JPGlarge.S6302339.JPGlarge.S6302337.JPG

• Like 3