pot noodle challenge

firstly i will start off by thanking @HSO-Mark for the free seeds for entering this competition. thanks mate :yep:

i germed the seed in a little 1" pot with seedling compost and covered it with cling film and it broke the surface within 48hrs, that was yesterday, iv started it in a little pot because i'm going to pot up into a half liter pot and once that's rooted out i'll go to the pot noodle pot, iv still not decided what pot to use yet, iv got a normal one here already but i wouldn't mind trying the kingsize pots though, it will maybe add an extra couple of grams to the final weigh in at the end with them being a little bigger.

i have it sitting at the bathroom window atm but i had it in beside the flower room during lights on last night, i'll keep it in the flower tent and just keep moving it when the lights go off in the morning until i can get my new tent set up in 2 weeks time, i will update at least weekly from now on but it will probably be more than that once the baby takes off, i will finish up with a couple of pics i took earlier today, sorry about the quality, they aren't the best.....

large.S6302306.JPGlarge.S6302304.JPGlarge.S6302302.JPGlarge.S6302300.JPG

• Like 8

Another pot noodle adventure up and running  :yep:

One thing I'm seeing with this strain is fast germination and quite consistent  :bong:

So glad you decided to take part my friend and I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :)

Good luck mate :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

time for another quick update folks....

the little guy's been above ground now for 6 days, iv just been moving it back and forth from my bathroom window and flower room atm, iv got another week to go before i can get it into its own little veg tent(50x50x100) there isn't any room to set it up at the moment until i can get my flowering plants chopped next week....

its just been feed water but its dried out a bit now so i will give it some seaweed extract tonight and other than that its looking fine, once its in its own veg tent it will fly along so i can't wait to get that set up so until then this will probably be my last update, i will finish it with these pics i took a minute ago....

large.S6302311.JPGlarge.S6302314.JPGlarge.S6302312.JPGlarge.S6302313.JPGlarge.S6302309.JPGlarge.S6302308.JPG

• Like 3

Looking super healthy my friend  :yep:

By the time your room comes free she'll be due a pot up into that "pot noodle container" :bong:

Thanks for the update mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

hello peeps, time for an update....

nothing much has changed really except the size of the plant, iv been feeding it 2ml/L of seaweed extract and iv been moving it back and forth from the window to the tent, its in the tent between 7pm-7am and then i move it to the window, i got my new tent set up and its great, with the 2 600's in there it goes to 31c high and its 22c low during lights off so its 22c-31c which is pretty decent for running the 2 600's in there, it will get hotter though the hotter the weather gets but i'll just get a couple of 400w bulbs if i need to, i still need to get my little veg tent set up so i can leave the plant in there instead of moving it back and forth, i need it set up for my next seeds also, i need to get something growing now so i can keep chopping every 5/6 weeks, anyway i will finish with some pics iv only just taken.......

large.S6302321.JPGlarge.S6302319.JPGlarge.S6302320.JPGlarge.S6302322.JPG

they are due a feed tonight, that's why they are so droopy looking at the moment.

• Like 3

Your natural light and artificial light approach is working very well mate ;)

A couple of very healthy looking bubbas gift but when will these go into the pot noodle container? 

Thanks for the update brother I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

when will these go into the pot noodle container? 

lol funny you should mention that, i'm just about to do it now....

its only the normal size pots though but if i come across the king size ones i will still get one and pot up into it so i can maybe squeeze an extra couple of gram from it for the final weigh in lol 

i will post a pic after i'm done repotting.....

• Like 2

Looking good after the Bombay bad boy pot up lol

Thanks for the update brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

sorry guys, i know its been ages since the last update but i nearly ended up killing the plant and it was looking that bad for a while i didn't think it would pull through....

i think i didn't clean the pot properly before potting the plant into it, it started to yellow and wither but after some TLC its looking a lot better now, iv been feeding it 4ml/L of canna rhizotonic and its under a 250MH running 18/6, my temps are pretty stable at 22c-28c but anyway enough of the boring stuff and heres some pics.....

large.S6302327.JPGlarge.S6302331.JPGlarge.S6302330.JPGlarge.S6302328.JPGlarge.S6302329.JPGlarge.S6302332.JPG

• Like 3

This growing in a pot noodle noodle cup milarky isnt as easy as we all thought  lol

Im sure she will pullthrough fine

Atb

JJ

• Like 3

nice recovery there chap ..and no its not easy ..but can be done 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, JamJar said:

This growing in a pot noodle noodle cup milarky isnt as easy as we all thought  lol

Im sure she will pullthrough fine

Atb

JJ

10 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

nice recovery there chap ..and no its not easy ..but can be done 

cheers guys, 

its not easy, is it? especially in this weather, i'm having to feed it 4 times a day on the really hot days just to stop it from wilting lol  

• Like 3