Lemon Thai Kush & Chemdog by JamJar

Most definitely showing a very sativa dominant trait. Very long fingered leaves and more long and thin bud structure ;)

The trichome coverage is impressive and the yellowing does look like heat stress,  but also a bit like nutrient burn when foliar feeding. Have you used any sprays on the plants just before or during the light on phase?

Apart from that yellowing issue things look good to me. How many weeks into flower are you mate?

Looks around week 5-6?

Thanks for the update my friend, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2018 at 7:03 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Have you used any sprays on the plants just before or during the light on phase?

Yeah i did spray them for mites just before my new hps turned on i think thats where most of the burn came from. Doesnt seem to be getting worse.

On 29/08/2018 at 7:03 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Looks around week 5-6?

In those photos i think end of 6 and now it must be around end of week 7 ish lol coupke more weeks to go i suppose.

large.IMG-20180909-WA0002.jpglarge.IMG-20180909-WA0003.jpglarge.IMG-20180909-WA0008.jpglarge.IMG-20180909-WA0007.jpg

• Like 5

@JamJar Looks around the week 7 mark my friend and stacking on some nice weight now :yep:

Leaves are starting to fade so the nutrients stored up are being used. Another week of feed then dial it back mate in prep for the harvest. 

Not long now brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright there @JamJar 

Such ashame about the mites mate, had them for a bit a while ago, managed to eradicate them. Now I tidy my shed regularly, lots of big spiders outside the groom, I haven’t had any mites since, around a year I would have thought.

I believe it was mark that recommended this stuff to me Spider mite protection spray.large.IMG_2687.JPGlarge.IMG_2688.JPG

That should sort your problem out for next time mate, not to dear either :yep: 

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba i will order some soon as i get back in the uk. 

Thanks mate :) my spider mite always seems to attack suring mid flower Nd then they die off.. never had any webs but best to erradicate them like you say :D

• Like 2

@JamJar Are you sure it's "spider mites"?

Any pictures of the critters brother? as this does not sound like a spider mite infection/attack ;)

Hope your enjoying your break buddy, well I know you are lol

Nice chatting brother ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1