Lemon Thai Kush & Chemdog by JamJar

Hello everyone :)

So with Some of my Dinafem seedling not making it the HSO will be up next :)

I popped 2 of each strain and all 4 are happy.. One Chemdog has lacked behind a little but after the potup it seems alot better.

Thanks @HSO-Mark for the hookup of beans for this diary. I will try and be as detailed as possible with weekly updates as usual :)

At this moment in time i dont have a paticular plan in place for these girls but they will both be given a manifold of Some form.. I know the LTK will stretch for the roof so she will be taken to atleast 8 colas (3 toppings total). The Chemdog maybe left at 4 colas copying my most recent Mainline attempt. 

Ive turned into a very anal grower thats why i do this Mainline milarky lol expect a long veg time with very little growth lollol

Here are the two Lemon Thai Kush. Very lovely plant im in love already. This is also the 3rd Lemon based strain in the tent. I have a Lemon Haze in mid flower and Lemonade OG from RGS which is just in stretch. It will be nice to have all 3 to taste at the same time lol im sure they will all have there own taste but im intrested to See which is the lemoniest :D

large.DSC_0892-2208x1656.JPGlarge.DSC_0893-2208x1656.JPG

Chemdog.. Smoked it before. Loved it. Excited to smoke it again :)

One of the two had Some issues during early seedling stage. I put this down to my Epic memory loss and watering schedules lol

large.DSC_0894-2208x1656.JPGlarge.DSC_0895-2208x1656.JPG

During veg they will be under a Blurple Led unit and when in the flower tent they will be under 300w SMD led. Soon to be 500w lol

Looking forward to my first HSO diary. Any questions, feedback or plain old banter dont be shy.. I do love a busy diary lol

Atb

JJ

• Like 9

Yes mate i cant get enough of it lol

With such a height restriction it really does help. 

• Like 2

Hi mate @JamJar

cant go wrong with these two strains in your tents :yep: 

i grew them together and the Chemdawgs weren't noticeably stretchier mate, in fact two of the LTK's were the tallest. 

The ltk produced very heavily. My go to all rounder now. Daytime, night time, hard work, chilling.. I love it. 

The Chemdawgs should come with a health warning lol that warning should only  increase over time. It's lethal after a few months in the jars :skin_up:

Look forward to seeing them main lined. gonna make myself comfy :yep: 

• Like 4

@the lone deranger 

Hey mate thanks for popping by.

I was expecting the LTK to stretch alot so will top her more than the ChD. There all hitting there 4th node so another week before the first topping :)

Atb

JJ

• Like 3

Sure you had it all in hand mate :yep: 

cant wait to get set up and get these two strains growing again. Every seed was a keeper. Can't bring myself to kill any mums so they'll end up outside lol 

• Like 2

@the lone deranger 

Ive litrally only just started keeping mothers. So far i only have Lemonade OG, Gorilla Girl and Kushty. Il defo keep a cut of each from this grow 

Atb

JJ

• Like 3

Pulling up a chair JJ. Chemdawg is on my radar and an interested to see how she responds to training. 

Best wishes for the grow

Stu

• Like 3

You've always done excellent diarys mate so I'm confident this will be the same :bong:

A competent grower with 2 solid HSO strains. How can this go wrong lol

Lemon Thai kush you may face some stretch issues with and the same can be said for our ChemDawg. With your skills I'm sure you'll manage and you have the UK420 community + my help if needed :yep:

Thanks for being a man of your word and thank you for getting this HSO adventure up and running  :yep:

You know I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Best of  luck mate :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Morning UK420 

Update time.. 

Not alot gone on with these girls but one had Some burn issues on the large leafs not sure what happened there maybe from when watering. She was topped but due to stress of the leaf issues i forgot to take a pic before the haircut lol

I think for both Lemon Thai Kush girls i will be topping them only once and then implement LST

large.PicsArt_05-19-09_53.31-1003x1337.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-19-09_50.46-1003x1337.jpg

large.PicsArt_05-19-10_06.21-1003x1337.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-19-10_07.11-1337x1003.jpg

Same goes for Chemdog i think i may only top once. I will get 4 main tops from this method and it seems to work Well with stretchy plants :)

large.PicsArt_05-19-10_23.16-1003x1337.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-19-10_21.20-1003x1337.jpg

large.PicsArt_05-19-10_25.16-1003x1337.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-19-10_26.18-1003x1337.jpg

Atb

JJ

• Like 5

Looking good to me mate.

Digs out my jar of chemdog.. :smokin:

I'm trying to save it, but it's very moorish lol

• Like 2

A slight bit of nutrient burn on the lemon Thai kush apart from that the other plants look super healthy and growing at a steady pace :bong:

You look to have 2 different lemon Thai kush phenos. One leaning towards the indica one more sativa  :yep:

Both ChemDawg look identical in this early stage but as that rapid growth phase kicks in we may see some pheno variance  ;)

Looking good so far brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Update time :)

So things are coming along ok. My whole veg tent was sprayed with a rapeseed oil pesticide which i do Regular due to little mites that make there way back lol this sticky water sticks the pests and they starve to death :)

Lemon Thai Kush have both been topped once. Not sure how far il take them yet lol just making it up as i go along atm.

large.PicsArt_05-29-04_01.24-2508x1881.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-29-04_02.46-2508x1881.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-29-04_03.45-2508x1881.jpg

The Chemdog #1 had Some burn issues so effected leaves were pulled off id say a week too early but im sure she will be fine :)

large.PicsArt_05-29-04_04.55-2508x1881.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-29-04_06.02-2508x1881.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-29-04_07.19-2508x1881.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-29-04_08.23-2508x1881.jpglarge.PicsArt_05-29-04_09.27-2508x1881.jpg

All been fed 2ml FISHMIX per L and are all on 24/0 light lol

Until next time :D

JJ

• Like 7

20 hours ago, JamJar said:

My whole veg tent was sprayed with a rapeseed oil pesticide which i do Regular due to little mites that make there way back lol this sticky water sticks the pests and they starve to death :)

That's one way to attack the borg  lol

Got to be proactive with pests so very refreshing to read your ontop of this issue and trying to prevent a breakout before it can even begin :yep:

Love the structure being formed with the lemon Thai kush, nice work :bong:

You have taken an interesting approach with the ChemDawg so this is going to be very interesting to watch unfold ;)

Thanks for the update brother I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Thanks @HSO-Mark always nixe to read your feedback :D

ChemDAWG lollol

Im a nightmare for names i need to start triple checking lol problem is spell checker is no good for strain names lol

Had a couple of issues due to the feed being a little hot but i have a feeling the Chem's will kick off next week and catch up the Thai's no doubt.

Atb

JJ

• Like 4