Lemon Thai Kush & Chemdog by JamJar

@Jibba jabba i really like the look of the chemdawg it looks like its going to be massive yeilder by the looks of the nodes. 

It has kicked off at the normal rate during stretch.. which has pissed me off. 

I put my lights to the test with a proper lanky strain and they still dont stretch.. so if ur after a small conpact grow there perfect but i want to control my stretch to how i want it... sooo ive ordered a dimmable ballast to stick a 400w HPS in the tent to finish them off.

Pictures coming soon. Had a promotion at work and ive been doing 13 hr shifts its killing me. 

See u all soon.

Atb

JJ

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/07/2018 at 8:12 PM, JamJar said:

Had a promotion at work and ive been doing 13 hr shifts its killing me. 

Congratulations on the promotion mate :yep:

Plants are all looking in tip top shape and can't wait to see both the ChemDawg and lemon Thai kush when they are in full on bloom mode  ;)

Will look out for your next update mate :yep:

Don't work to hard ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

@HSO-Mark thanks mate. An extra 3-400 a month but im working so many hours its a joke lol

Im going to take some photos tonight and will update this diary as its been too long. I feel really guilty when i see how long its been.

Unfortunatly both Chemdawgs Hermied after 1 week of 12/12. Very strange as they looked so healthy. They were fed the same as the lemon thai, they were topped the same and went into tge flower tent at the same time. The chems were in the center of the tent so it cant be enviroment can it? 

The o ly thing that changed is the light source, i switched to hps around 2 days after they entered the tent. The had a 24hr dark period before changing the lights also because i had to switch the lights to come on in the night rather than my usual daytime with my old LEDs.

It was one of the hardest things to chop down a beasty plant from a hermi. It was my first time seeing balls on a female so im still abit in shock lol

I have pics of the chems before they were binned il upload them later when i do the update.

Chemdawg has now gone back on the 2grow list lol

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Unfortunatly both Chemdawgs Hermied after 1 week of 12/12. Very strange as they looked so healthy. They were fed the same as the lemon thai, they were topped the same and went into tge flower tent at the same time. The chems were in the center of the tent so it cant be enviroment can it? 

The o ly thing that changed is the light source, i switched to hps around 2 days after they entered the tent. The had a 24hr dark period before changing the lights also because i had to switch the lights to come on in the night rather than my usual daytime with my old LEDs.

That's strange mate and I will report it to breeding  ;)

Could the heat have been a factor?

The extra money will help from your promotion mate just don't work yourself into a grave and you'll be fine :yep:

It's good to stay active ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

That's strange mate and I will report it to breeding  ;)

Could the heat have been a factor?

My tents not been over 30c anytime. During the rediculous weather it sat at 30 lights on but no higher in the veg tent it was alot lower due to the 100mm insulation i think.. sat at around 28 max. 

I was thinking it could have been the brutal early toppings and mainling teq? Maybe this strain just doesnt like it, or that + the hotter air temps maybe lol

I think i still have 2 chemdawg beans left so its all good i can still taste the strain lol

Lemon Thai kush is getting on well. Its a slow starter once flipped to 12/12. Id say it stretched for nearly 3 weeks which is thid week. Its at my maximum hight for my tent so im bloody over the moon with it. Glad i switched to hps to give me that stretch i wanted to play with. 

Another bad point is spider mite. Ive always had them around and due to me being in a shed i gave up trying to wipe them out as they just come back lollol ive always kept ontop of them, cleaned my leaves and sprayed organic mixture on the leaves to stick them in place ready for the wipe down.. but ive been at work alot and no matter how hard i beg the misses, she will not wipe my leaves one by one lol

It may have set the girls back a tad but i think ive got it under control again so we will see. 

Hope you had a good time on holiday. I need a bloody holiday but even if i could get the time off work i have no one to look after my girls lollol Frank wont do the watering ive asked him before lol

Atb

JJ

• Like 2

Just now, JamJar said:

I was thinking it could have been the brutal early toppings and mainling teq? Maybe this strain just doesnt like it, or that + the hotter air temps maybe lol

I'm thinking a touch of stress mate :yep:

Let me see what I can dig up on ChemDawg and any hermi issue ;)

1 minute ago, JamJar said:

Hope you had a good time on holiday. I need a bloody holiday but even if i could get the time off work i have no one to look after my girls lollol Frank wont do the watering ive asked him before lol

I had a great vacation mate but as soon as I return things with the wife are not so good :(

When you said "Frank" do you mean our new addition? If so he will water mate but im not so sure you want it lol

Cocking the leg is coming soon lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I had a great vacation mate but as soon as I return things with the wife are not so good :(

When you said "Frank" do you mean our new addition? If so he will water mate but im not so sure you want it

Thats no good. Im having issues with mine also but lately ive been alot more romantic and its all going back to normal. I think weed cancels out a mans romance lol

Frank i meant my English bully Frank lol

Hes had some issues too lately and we have found out its because of his food! Food allergy which is something new i suppose lol hes now on James Wellbeloved which ive heard its great :D

Hows ur frank getting along? Bet he misses you whilst you was away! Im currently looking for a rescue bitch for frank :D

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, JamJar said:

Hows ur frank getting along? Bet he misses you whilst you was away! Im currently looking for a rescue bitch for frank :D

Frank is doing fantastic mate. 11 week old tomorrow  :yep:

That's 2 I've got and 2 is enough lol

Betty and Frank lol

Have I seen your boy mate?

Also, there are a few rescue bulldog sites on Facebook I believe. Might be worth a look ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Have I seen your boy mate?

I have some photos on my Dinafem white widow diary i think. Il have to get aome more pics uploaded for you.. hes one of a king like they all are haha

2 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Are you American? They are British

Im a stoner haha 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Morning everyone.

So its been quite a while since i updated this diary so sorry for that. The Chemdawgs as i said before both hermied in the first week of flower but the Lemon Thai Kush is still going strong apart from the infestation from mites this summer. 

Tbh i thought i had 2 of the same pheno types when they were in veg/early flower as they looked identical. Since the buds have started forming you can see they are indeed different. 

The first one il show you is the tallest of the two. She stands around 120cm from the floor. All the buds seems to be forming together as one on this plant which is pretty cool.. should have some nice long colas forming :)

large.20180825_070026-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180825_070306-1209x1330.jpglarge.20180825_070343-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180825_070554-1209x1612.jpg

The second girl is a little shorter, shes at around the 1m mark. The bud formation is a little different.. she seems to be growing lots of golfball shape buds that are swelling up and filling the gaps :D i think this one could be a heavy yeilder :)

large.20180825_070633-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180825_070712-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180825_071024-1209x1612.jpglarge.20180825_070815-1209x1612.jpg

They are all in 7.5l pots and are currently both being fed 2ml fishmix 3ml bloom every other day.

Hope all is well

Atb

JJ

Edited by JamJar
  • Like 4

Some shots of the girls in the tent. 

The larger plant at the back seems to have a serious cal/mag deficiency OR its from the mite spray.. the leaves never used to changed after a spray with the LED lights but my thoughts are i may have cooked the leaves abit with this hps.. 

large.20180826_223423-1612x1209.jpglarge.20180826_223404-1612x1209.jpg

@HSO-Mark 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Jstaff said:

@JamJar did you spray em at lights on? I always do it at lights off to give them time to dry off

Yes i did.. school boy error lol

• Like 3