Dinafem Gorilla Grow

unity

On 01/09/2018 at 4:39 PM, AKPOG said:

Hi @unity, I would have said G3 myself, especially if she went full term, and I think G4 will be nicely satisfying too when you get round to it :skin_up:

When you have loads of phenos , how do you personally judge them mate? I find if I get too baked I've got no idea which one is best! :smokin: 

I find if I try them after a day at work & the first one of the day is about 5pm. Weekends are wake & bake, so not the best time to judge :skin_up:

Just a finishing word, you was pretty much spot on mate.  My 3 & 4 are both very nice yet also very different in flavour, with 3 maybe a little more piney and 4 a little more fruity...choosing between them is still very close, maybe a little leaning towards #4 even if just for the flavour.

Many thanks once again to @Dinafem-Mark for the seeds, it was a fun grow :)  I'll certainly be doing some more of these in the future, no doubt along with some of your others.

• Like 4

@Smokebelch Do you have our Gorilla mate?

I know your slowly but surely making your way through the Dinafem girls. I think this strain would be prefect for your type of growing :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark That sounds intriguing dude. Look forward to next year now.

@unity It’s been a hard summer with the heat for all of us, I lost a whole massive Purple Moby Dick plant to bud rot so you did ok dude. Enjoy your harvest.

• Like 2

On 26/09/2018 at 8:48 AM, Smokebelch said:

That sounds intriguing dude. Look forward to next year now

We have done some crazy projects over the year's. Some fantastic collaborations with people like Remo, Kyle kushman and the CBD crew. This is nothing compared to what we have planned for 2019 :yep:

Going to be a year to remember  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2