Gorilla - Grow Diary Attempt

AKPOG

Hi @Dinafem-Mark,

I wouldn't bother with the hash, as there are too many contaminants which separate & float, it also clogs up atomizers faster.

I've had best results with BHO or Rosin, but budder consistency seems to mix better & stay mixed, whereas the more runny oily BHO seems to be heavier & settles at the bottom & needs to be shaken before use if left for a few days.

Unless you want to disguise the smell of your c-juice, I personally don't like the PEG400 based terp fluids, as I don't like the added health risks. I just use medical grade Propaline Glycol. If I want to add flavours then I would suggest a few drops of flavour concentrate into your mix :spliff:

The only selling point of PEG based liquids is that it doesn't separate after mixing. But neither does my BHO with PG, and if it does, shaking it for a few seconds is no hardship :thumsup:

You want a variable voltage mod/battery, which can give you 50W or more. The 'tank' I use is a "Wismec Guillotine RDA" & i get all my eliquid, PG, VG, Flavours, mods and batteries from a company called Totally-Wicked. They are a little more expensive than some, but their service & quality is why I shop there.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 11/03/2019 at 10:15 PM, AKPOG said:

I wouldn't bother with the hash, as there are too many contaminants which separate & float, it also clogs up atomizers faster.

I was thinking the same mate. With the hash I'll be best doing either an ISO extraction or Rosin  :)

Then adding this to make the c-liquid  ;)

I do need to do a lot more reading on this as the mod boxes, voltage and tanks used is over my head :)

Thanks for the assistance buddy @AKPOG:bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I do need to do a lot more reading on this as the mod boxes, voltage and tanks used is over my head :)

Any assistance you need mate just PM or reply to this thread & I'll be more than happy to help. I've been using e-cigs batteries & mods over the past 8 years & I've tried quite a bit too.

Make sure you check out Totally-Wicked,  as they have plenty of video reviews & tutorials on their site & a great company to deal with :oldtoker:

• Like 1

@AKPOG Oh I'll definitely need some assistance mate. You maybe sorry when I flood your inbox lol

Thanks buddy :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Enjoyed reading that, brilliant yield from a brilliant strain ! I'm very tempted to run my freebee gorilla in my grapefruit grow now .. do I brave a multiple strain grow :skin_up:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Leafneck said:

Enjoyed reading that, brilliant yield from a brilliant strain ! I'm very tempted to run my freebee gorilla in my grapefruit grow now .. do I brave a multiple strain grow :skin_up:

Do it! .............:badass:

You know you want to :naughty:

• Like 2

On 06/05/2019 at 9:42 AM, Leafneck said:

I would say yes mate. A multiple strain grow is the way forward :yep:

But, That's just me wanting to see more Dinafem girl's being grown lol

Its upto you mate :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2