REGULAR SEEDS FOR THE REGULAR GUYS,....

panik

Thank you @smokie1 b c f c

For providing that information brother. Wasnt aware the info was up on site already. Thats some nice big old bud dude.  Looking forward to these. 

• Like 3

I just heard from my safe addy that my beans has arrived safe n sound. 

I'll get them 2moz n get things underway. 

• Like 2

many thanks brother ... mine arrived today ....   and i have a few in damp  paper towels as i type this ....  GAME ON    :yep:

• Like 2

@panik

Seeds came today, iv put 4 in to germ now :yep:

Off out 4am (:doh:) to do plant out on my others and will find a plot for the 4 super#61 

Thanks for the seeds 

On 05/05/2018 at 1:24 PM, JamJar said:

@panik any space left bro? Im guessing the 10 spots have been filled already? 

Been a busy week i missed the post :(

Atb

JJ

Pm me your postal details mate and strain choice 

• Like 1

I had to buy a pack lol been waiting for the regs to drop for months. Good luck to everyone growing these.

• Like 1

my tester pack turned up sat i think ?

so they got popped into a the popping cup.

ill post up a update when all  6 have popped their heads above the soil .

• Like 2

i didnt send my address off lol what a knobend.

not to worry it would have been about 3 months untill they got wet anyway so i will by a pack later on in the season mate hope you get some good diarys from them  buddy

• Like 1

@panik Beans arrived safe and well, They having a overnight soak and then I will sow all 6 in the morning. Once they have shown I will get my diary up and running and will post updates each week or when I pot on and so on.

What sub forum or thread would you like the diary to be in or are you not too fussed ?

Big thanks for the chance to have a go at some of the Real Gorilla seeds and the first class service. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, polo71 said:

@panik Beans arrived safe and well, They having a overnight soak and then I will sow all 6 in the morning. Once they have shown I will get my diary up and running and will post updates each week or when I pot on and so on.

What sub forum or thread would you like the diary to be in or are you not too fussed ?

Big thanks for the chance to have a go at some of the Real Gorilla seeds and the first class service. 

cool mate put the thread in the real gorilla sub forum please buddy :yep: 

• Like 1

I got mine aswel, the smell that come out of the container was unreal.. smelt like panik cleaned his hash covered fingers on the sponge thing lol if the plants smell like that I’ll be made up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nl5 said:

I got mine aswel, the smell that come out of the container was unreal.. smelt like panik cleaned his hash covered fingers on the sponge thing lol if the plants smell like that I’ll be made up.

:hippy:

• 3 months later...