REGULAR SEEDS FOR THE REGULAR GUYS,....

panik

We have 4 new Regular strains hitting the catalogue next week, I thought id see if any of you regular seed guys would like to run some for free an test them out with some diary's and reviews for future growers interested ,..  we only need 10 growers up for the opportunity of a free 6 pack of your choice ,..

Some interesting strain as well :

Super ODG#4 ( Orange Diesel v3 x Gorilla Glue#4) X Super Skunk 

Super Sour Dosidos

Super Cream Cookies 

Super Platinum Cookies

Super StarDawg

as you can tell we have used our in house legendary Super Skunk male for the Crosses to bulk these girls out some upon harvest as most will know cookies can be a moderate yielder  but the Skunk has deffo influenced in bringing some bulk to the yield, these strains are very popular in todays market and I can understand the reason why when growing these out , they are all frost monsters and smell divine in flower/dry ,and the smoke is top notch, you will not be disappointed trust me.. :yep: 

Also have one for the Outdoor guys if your interested Super#61 (Super Skunk x Skunk#1 ) x Serious6 (lemon pheno)

Anyone interested let me know,.. 

Panik..:yinyang:

• Like 20

@panik

you not going to make fems of these? id love a crack at the stardawg but it wouldnt be until mid july when i could pop a few 

2 minutes ago, monster69 said:

@panik

you not going to make fems of these? id love a crack at the stardawg but it wouldnt be until mid july when i could pop a few 

Possibly in the pipe line mate,..

• Like 1

Would love to try out the serious 6 cross mate @panik. I'll run it in the comp diary :yep: 

Edited by the lone deranger
  • Like 1

Would love go ODG#4 ( Orange Diesel v3 x Gorilla Glue#4) X Super Skunk or any to be fair. never done any of your seeds before can crack straight on, only downside maybe I flower in 5ltr final pots. 

• Like 1

Happy to run some of the indoor too but gonna be a month or two till I'm up and running again.. 

I'll be back lol 

• Like 1

@panik

Would love to test run the super#61 , wouldnt be able to start them till late May tho cos iv got to go away with work. 

Will do a new plot hunt at the weekend when I do a plant out , dig the holes and add some ferts ready. :yep:

Would love to give the super#61 a go.

I grew a cut of superskunk indoors for a few years in the mid 90s. It was a real stinker!

• Like 1

They all sound top shelf mate! I wouldnt of minded tucking away a nice male somewhere to try my luck with some crosses for next year. But, I think im at my max for this year outdoor, only due to lugging compost.. 6X50lts over a 2 mile walk is enough i think lol plus this n that..

Wouldn't mind seeing how the super#61 does though... Ill keep an eye out for a diary! 

• Like 1

that's great that you have made some regular seeds panik. they sound great. :yinyang:

love my regular seeds the most me, i like fems they have there place. but regs are gonna be great for a pheno hunter like myself. plus the good looking males can be used for a dusting on the odd branch. 

i have your zkittzo's and stuff in veg in my lounge waiting for me to get the drobe a new bulb. im running them next mate. so i could fit a few in for a test with em. 

after this run, i can fit whatever in dude. :smokin:

them super cream, and platinum cookies sound great. dam they all do. lol 

• Like 4

well  i only have gods garden to grow  ...  and im still  trying to get some cash togeather for those famous  DFG .  sorry mate

• Like 1

2 hours ago, panik said:

Cream Cookies 

is that a version of this with similar  parents?...

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/exotic-genetix-seeds-cookies-cream/prod_5279.html

Cookies and Cream strain is a 50/50 hybrid bred by Washington-based Exotic Genetix. Resin monsters Starfighter F2 and the famed Cookies got mixed to create this outstanding marijuana variety. Phenos range from medium producing ice statues to wonderful yielding snow covered monoliths! The aromas reminds as if you placed a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of a chocolate chip cookie, then rubbed it in OG. This marijuana variety is definitely not for the novice grower and should be lollipopped, de-larfed, and looked over with care within the first few weeks of flower. However, the rewards greatly outweigh any risk involved with growing her. Cookies & Cream cannabis seeds usually take 8-9 weeks to finish. Cookies and Cream took first place in the hybrid category of the 2014 Denver Cannabis Cup.

if so that will e a smasher i am slowy chopping down the last of  the banana cream now and it is 1 huge sticky girl with huge amounts of aroma 

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/exotic-genetix-seeds-banana-cream/prod_5696.html

Genetics: Banana OG x Cookies & Cream

Super stardawg man after my current lot have finished indoors I'll buy a pack of those. Restricted to doing only 4 a time round my mates as my missus has refused to letting me do any indoors lol.. don't worry the outdoor diary should be up and running this weekend if I can get my mates arse in gear to let me setup in his veg room

• Like 1