REGULAR SEEDS FOR THE REGULAR GUYS,....

panik

Great just what I need some regular plants genetics to grow out,

So thanks for the opportunity @panik much appreciated.

I am feeling the platinum cookies or the cookie cream @smokie1 b c f c but to be fair they all sound intriguing, I do love a cookie tho,Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

im looking at the same 2 jibba mate. the cream cookies, n platinum cookies. :smokin:

il have to ask panic what the genetics are of the above, i know there super skunk x cookies, but what is the difference between the 2 strains above @panik dont want to drive you mad on pm's asking gen's, so thought id ask in the thread so others know too brother. :yinyang:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, monster69 said:

@panik what a very kind fellow you are sir :yep:

oooh im going to have a very merry xmas this year smoking all these gems i got now from you :bong:

i would love the stardawg and they will be getting popped with the purkle and gorilla4 mid july

would it be easier and cheaper for you to bundle them up in my t-shirt order? will save you a few quid 

Order number mate,..? or pm me

sent you order number mate

with them eing regs i will be ale to get them going in the next week or 2 sort the girls from the boys 

thanks very much @panik for letting me try them :hug:

34 minutes ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

im looking at the same 2 jibba mate. the cream cookies, n platinum cookies. :smokin:

il have to ask panic what the genetics are of the above, i know there super skunk x cookies, but what is the difference between the 2 strains above @panik dont want to drive you mad on pm's asking gen's, so thought id ask in the thread so others know too brother. :yinyang:

Cookie cream..

Frost... plus frost... plus even more frost. Finally both resin monsters collide... Starfighter F2 and the famed Cookies! Clocking in at over 26 % THC... phenos range from medium producing ice statues... to wonderful yielding snow covered monoliths! The aromas put off are the best of both worlds... reminds me as if you placed a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of a chocolate chip cookie, then rubbed it in OG. Multi top this gal into a robust bush then hit the flower button. This lady is definitely not for the beginner grower and should be lollipopped, de-larfed, and looked over with care within the first few weeks of flower. However, the rewards greatly outweigh any risk involved with growing her. Usually finished in 8-9 weeks... you will be amazed at what you find!

ODG#4

GG#4 is well known for her amazing THC production, making it a easy decision for us to increase the THC levels on the Orange Diesel v3, resulting with a interesting but unique blend of oranges and sherbet with a heavy duty increase in THC production and also making this hash a makers dream strain.

StarDawg

Stardawg, possibly named after the bright, sparkling crystal trichomes that blanket the strain like stars, is a hybrid cross between chemdog 4 and Tres Dawg . Earthy pine with sour notes of diesel colour Stardawg, whose uplifting effects may help patients treating stress, fatigue, and anxiety disorder. Stardawg flowers in 67 days indoors with moderate yields.

Sour Dosidos

Sour Dosidos = Dosidos (Norcal cut) from Archive Seed Bank (OGKB x Face Off) x Sour Dubble 

Platinum Girl Scouts Cookie

If you thought GSC couldn’t get any better, then behold its next evolution, Platinum GSC, formerly known as Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. This Cup-winning hybrid -- a cross of OG Kush, Durban Poison, and a third unknown strain -- fills your nose and lungs with sweet notes of berry and candy, followed by a fruity spiciness. Patients with severe pain, nausea, swelling, migraines, and stress should look no further for relief as symptoms both physical and mood-related melt away instantly. The Platinum GSC strain flaunts a heavy coat of crystal trichomes over its sage green leaves, assuring its potency to any consumer in doubt.

Edited by panik
  • Like 5

Everyone PM-ing please state what strain please it will be a 6 pack of your choice,.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, panik said:

Frost... plus frost... plus even more frost. Finally both resin monsters collide... Starfighter F2 and the famed Cookies

@smokie1 b c f c @Jibba jabba 

check out the parentage 

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/exotic-genetix-seeds-cookies-cream/prod_5279.html

ive just finished their banana cream which is that ^^ crossed with a banana og proper greasy smelly frost monsters,i hope the skunk panik has used has bulked them up a bit as they dont grow huge buds but love getting topped   

Thanks a lot @panik. I'll send my safe addy 2 u 2moz bud.

Looking forward to this and seeing all the other grows.

• Like 1

Respect bro   :yep:   I'll make sure I get plenty of crystal clear photos up from seed to harvest  :bong:  

@panik   Also by any chance do you know if the Super Stardawg and Auto Tangerine purple out? I love the looks of coloured plants nowadays, delicious  :wub:  Maybe its just the photos that make them look so juicy! But I've just finished a freebie of an Auto Tangy strain or cross and I see some strong purples in there 

• Like 1

The super sour Dosidos and super cream cookies are more prone to a purpling mate :yep: 

• Like 1

Been doing some reading on the Super#61 parents an dude!! ... kick ars genetics brother!! 

Looking forward at giving these a bash! .

I can feel alittle love going on behind the sheets this year with these.  Wink wink. 

Top man for giving me the opportunity to test these dude.  

Thank you. 

Perk

• Like 1

large.20180505_130019-600x800.jpg@panikarrived safe and sound today. 

Any info when these be expected to be done roughly or is that for me to find out? 

Thank you.

Edit. Added picture

Edited by perkie_uk101
  • Like 2

@panik any space left bro? Im guessing the 10 spots have been filled already? 

Been a busy week i missed the post :(

Atb

JJ

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, perkie_uk101 said:

large.20180505_130019-600x800.jpg@panikarrived safe and sound today. 

Any info when these be expected to be done roughly or is that for me to find out? 

Thank you. 

Edit. Added picture

ready in 8 weeks indoors, and end of september outdoors mate. i just looked on his newer site, there on there now, with all the info on the new regular seeds. 

check this pic out of the super#61. that's a big old bud man. :hippy:

th5THF2MWP.jpg

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 4